[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recessive Genes REEEE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 2504458-liquid_face.jpg (36 KB, 163x285) Image search: [Google]
2504458-liquid_face.jpg
36 KB, 163x285
Who /recessivegenes/ here? I'm so fucking mad that my brother got all the dominant genes and that I got the shit ones. My life was determined from the start! He's such an alpha-chad, fucking chicks left and right, while I'm stuck on a shitty island full of retarded mouth-breathers. My dad purposefully gave me these recessive traits as some kind of joke or some shit like that. Pic related is my face.
>>
File: Snake_face.jpg (28 KB, 163x285) Image search: [Google]
Snake_face.jpg
28 KB, 163x285
>>24963601
Liquid?! What are you doing here?!
>>
File: Angry_Pepe.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Angry_Pepe.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
>>24963653
FUCK YOU SNAKE REEEEE WHYD YOU GET ALL THE GOOD GENES FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U
>>
>>24963601
>>24963653
>>24963773
if any of you understood the metal gear "lore", you would know liquid got the dominant ones. solid got the recessive, but turned out better. solidus was a mix of the two. also:
>genetics dont work that way
>>
>>24963799
If you weren't with your head so far up your ass, you would learn how to take a joke
Also, >implying the lore in MGS matters after V
>>
>>24963838
the joke? oh sorry
HUE HUE HUE! FUCKING HILARIOUS! ITS LIKWED SNEK!
also
>greentext doesnt work unless its at the start of a line
also
>implying the lore mattered after mgs4
>>
>>24963601
This is the plot of Gattaca you dolt.
>>
>>24963898
Ow, sorry for hurting the poor robot feelings
Fucking autists, i swear to God...
>>
>>24963601
actually Liquid got the dominant genes.
just not looks-wise.
>>
learn some basic fucking biology OP. recessive/dominant just describes how the biological trait is chosen, it doesnt imply superiority/inferiority
>>
>>24963958
>calling other people autists
>while browsing /r9k/
>>
>>24963601
lol he looks more like colonel than Solid here.
>>
File: ch02_face.jpg (32 KB, 163x285) Image search: [Google]
ch02_face.jpg
32 KB, 163x285
>>24963601
Really, what's up with his browline and those jowls?Snake doesn't have jowls that pronounced, aren't they supposed to be like freakishly identical?

This ol roy campbell lookin boi.
>>
>>24963601

dominant genes don't mean alpha and recessive doesn't mean beta you stupid fuck

fuck this is bait but fuck you nigger
>>
>>24964856
>>24966455
fuck off liquid.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.