[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily Reminder Women would rather be abused than date an average
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 14
File: foehammer.png (744 KB, 1661x708) Image search: [Google]
foehammer.png
744 KB, 1661x708
Daily Reminder
Women would rather be abused than date an average guy that treats her well
>>
Been dating an 'average' guy who treats me well for 4 years. Never dated an abusive guy and don't see why anyone would want to. Come at me.
>>
>>24963488
>>24963543
I hate you both
>>
>>24963543
Hes cheating on you dude
>>
>>24963488
I think that's only girls with daddy problems. If her dad treated her like shit, she'll fall in love with guys that treat her like shit.
>>
>>24963543
>Average guy

Haha no. You're getting your dumb animalistic cunt hole plowed by an Alpha male.

Fuck off this website you whore. You owe everything to the men you refuse to acknowledge.
>>
Reminder that a woman would rather be beaten to death than let a non-Chad touch her vagina.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ba5_1443715142

Notice how whenever he tries to touch her puss she gets a second wind and starts fighting back?
>>
>>24963636
Why do I owe anything to losers like you who won't get off your ass and work for the things you want in life? I don't owe you shit.
>>
>>24963579
I'm pretty certain that he isn't.
>>
>tfw you never could shoot both banshees before they kill foehammer
>>
>>24963714
>My small female brain can't acknowledge that the average guys that women ignore create the very society that allows them rights they shouldn't normally be afforded
>Therefore they don't work

Why are 2 X'ers so fucking stupid?
>>
>>24963543
no one cares that you and another equally ugly guy fuck in between matches at Friday night magic.
>>
>>24963731
Well then he's not average.

Just nature sorry boo
>>
>>24963779
I'm DATING an average guy, genius, far from ignoring them. He isn't rich and works a shitty job, but he's good looking and kind and loving. Women don't ignore guys like him, they ignore losers like you who do nothing but whine on the internet about how they deserve to have everything handed to them, and how all their life problems are the fault of women and guys who are just objectively better than they are.
>>
File: 1449327979522.png (58 KB, 664x793) Image search: [Google]
1449327979522.png
58 KB, 664x793
>>24963756
>tfw original feel
>>
>>24963488
> tfw no average abusive bf
Ft Life as a masochist
>>
>>24963896
>good looking

Of fucking course he is you shallow cunt
>>
>>24963896
>good looking
yeah so average
fuck off back to tumblr
>>
>>24964047
Oh, so you don't care about looks? There's tons of 2/10 girls who would probably love some dick, go date one of them, seeing as looks don't bother you.
>>
>>24964112
>I'll date literal trash as long as they look good xD

Please end yourself whore
>>
>>24964477
The guy I'm dating is kind and caring, he just so happens to be good looking as well. Keep making things up if it makes you feel better.
>>
>>24964512
The second he leaves your ass you'll be texting your orbiters for the first time in months.
We both know this. Keep living a lie.
>>
>>24964112
2/10 girls hate me just as much as all other girls. fuck off normmie whore
>>
>>24964532
Been together 4 years and he's shown no signs of straying so far, but I'll let you know how it goes.
>>
>>24964555
Because you're a shit tier person. I'm just here to shatter your robot hugbox of 'women don't like any guys unless they're super alpha chads'. No, women just don't like your sorry loser ass because you're not actually nice or interesting.
>>
>>24964601
>Women don't like you?
>It's obviously your fault!

Gas yourself slut
>>
>>24964632
Except it is your fault. Not just women, either. If people in general don't like you, it's safe to assume that it is your fault and not the fault of everyone else.
>>
>>24964601

you're not shattering anything, you brainless cocksleeve

if anything you're confirming and validating all stereotypes believed by this board

>im dating a good looking guy and hes so kind and awesome and i totally care about those metaphysical "personality" traits and not just his appearance

lmao. Also

>if women dont like you it's your fault, if you were just as ugly as you are now but you were "kind" and "loving" women would like you xdddd

just-world fallacy, halo effect nonsense, and typical female rationalizations all in one post

amazing
>>
>>24964601
>if others don't like you you must be a bad person
If that helps you sleep

Im in great shape and have my dream job and make a lot of money. I am autistic as fuck though and hate normmie retards like you. keep pretending tour better than everyone and fuck off.
>>
>>24964679
So see this folks- this right here.
This is the famous 'human empathy' that 'normal people' are endowed with.
Never forget who put us here.
>>
>>24964679
Typical sociopathic materialistic whore. Its my fault I have MS and everyone in my life treats me like a retard even my parents?
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
>>
>>24964679
Hmm, I think the problem isn't that nobody likes them. I think robots just can't get romance
>>
>>24964705
.... so your problem is that you're ugly? At least I can understand how that is a problem. That still doesn't mean it's everyone else's fault and it also doesn't mean that women have to pity fuck you. If you want women to desire you then it's your responsibility to make yourself desirable. I know a guy who is 5'4 and not great looking and he has a girlfriend, because he lifts and dresses good and makes the best of what he has. Quit your whining and get off your ass.
>>
>>24964705
She's literally a parody of herself and doesn't even realize it.

Women are barely sentient beings.
>>
>>24964743
I'm not here to tell you things to make you feel better. I'm here to tell you the fucking realities of life. Life isn't fair. Some people are good looking and some people aren't. I don't think it's fair that my family are poor as shit and I have to work my ass off at a shitty job I hate while some people I know have rich parents and don't have to work at all. But I don't whine about it, I get on with it because that's how life is and you can either sit around and cry about how hard you have it or you can grow up and make the best of what you have.
>>
>>24964835
>Life isn't fair.
>but outcomes are all on you
M'kay then. Are you schizophrenic by any chance?
>>
>>24964853
Not being liked is something that 99% of people can do something about. Unless you have a genuine personality disorder, whether or not people want to be around you is something within your control.
>>
>>24964835
>Life isnt fair
Then whats the point of having civilization and law and order?

>Someone gets murdered
OH WELL ITS HIS FAULT HE GOT MURDERED, HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN MORE CAREFUL.
>>
>>24964918
>Unless you have a genuine personality disorder
Where THE FUCK do you think you are?
Holy FUCKING SHIT.
>>
>>24964922
Communist detected
>>
>>24964931
By that I don't mean 'I've self diagnosed myself with autism because one time a girl looked at me weirdly'.
>>
>>24964922
The point of laws is to protect people's fundamental human rights, it is not to protect your feelings. You don't have the right to not get your feelings hurt, you don't have the right to not get offended. You don't have the right to have friends or fuck girls either, but at least these things are in your control.
>>
>>24964955
You come on a board that was initially a community for people with mental illness and disability and start spouting uncritical meme advice like "just work hard and make the most of what you have".
You have no fucking conception of what it is like to suffer in a body that doesn't work. Or be subject to a mind that is not your control.
Why the fuck are you even here?
>>
>>24963488

>Chick friend on FB posts this thing
>"Meathead movers help move women who have been in abusive homes for FREE"
>I commented
>"By abusive they mean 'her husband didn't like the fact she cheated on him'? That kind of abusive or are they going to move her back in, then back out, then back in, then back out, then to another abusive mans home and repeat?"
>Everyone got so pissed at me.

It's fucking true. I'm so dark /r9k/. I don't feel a shred of sympathy because I've watched too many girls bend over backwards and the "abusive" guy despite "leaving" him or whatever. My mom own mom did this for years and years, dragging me and my siblings lives through the mud with each new abusive prick she couldn't help but invite into our homes with us.

Women refuse to fucking acknowledge or take responsiblity for the fact that THEY ARE ATTRACTED TO ABUSE. For whatever reason, we can debate that all day, but it's obviously there and I'm sick of pandering to their lies about it. I have a male friend who broke up with his fiance because she got physically abusive, fuck she got drunk and started a fight with ME! You know what my friend did? Kicked her out of his house and hasn't talked to her since. He says he still loves her but won't put up with that shit. Unlike a female, who seems to constantly put up with it and then get EVERYONE ELSE to embarrass themselves and create drama for her by "helping her" out.
>>
>>24964770

>doesnt mean women have to pity fuck you

i dont want a woman to pity fuck me.

i may be 5'6", hispanic nonwhite, and ugly but i still have dignity and self-respect

i dont even want a girlfriend. if there's anything being a genetic undesirable teaches you it's that women arent anywhere near as bad as "normal" men in society make them out to be

you're much worse. the level of solipsism and mental gymnastics you employ to justify your social and genetic hypergamy is nothing short of chilling

Perfect example

>>24964835

>the good old "oh well life's not fair, deal with it and play the hand you're dealt xddd"

you're fucking, idolizing and glorifying men who were dealt a straight flush all the while trying to shame the ones who didnt even get a single pair for refusing to play a losing hand

You're monsters
>>
>>24965012
I'm not talking about people with legitimate mental illnesses or disabilities, because obviously that does make your life harder.
>>
File: 1438956844806.png (105 KB, 600x550) Image search: [Google]
1438956844806.png
105 KB, 600x550
All women probably would prefer to be abused.
Because then, they can tell it to their family and friends and get all the love and sympathy they could ever have.
Way better than having an average bf.
>>
>>24965102
>implying 5'6 is a downfall
5'5-5'9 guys are fucking god tier. Own it. I'm not even being sarcastic. Hispanic isn't bad either. I bet you're not even ugly.
I know plenty of dudes that aren't hot at all and do alright with women because they aren't self pitying bitter whiners.
>>
>>24965128
>>24965128
Most men on here have legitimate mental illnesses or disabilities.
It used to be all but this website has changed a lot especially in the last 3 years.
Making hostile and derogatory statements like this one >>24964955
shows how little empathy or understanding you have for people struggling with disability.
Pretty fucking disgusting really. I hope you reflect on this thread and then learn more about issues related to disability in the west because right now it seems like you believe we're lazy.
>>
>>24964512
Hahaha, after this >>24964112 I didn't think you'd pull the "making shit up" card but here we are. i r8 this b8 7/8
>>
>>24964989
>Not to protect your feelings

>Human rights
>not feelings
>>
File: 1407028438807.jpg (7 KB, 346x311) Image search: [Google]
1407028438807.jpg
7 KB, 346x311
>>24965255
epin tumblr post
>>
>>24965255
I once saw a girl post on here about her and her brother were molested as children and no robot showed her any sympathy. Don't pretend you guys are a really empathetic bunch.
>>
>>24965317
Epin normalfag post
>>
>>24965335
A normalfag would pretend to give a shit for social credit
>>
>>24965318
Great so you respond with my call for empathy by coming up with a ham-fisted, inappropriate anecdote to argue as to why you're justified in hating disabled people. Real nice
>>
>>24965353
If you think normalfags are kind to people with disability then you're a fucking normalfag and should
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24965128
no your talking about the imaginary caricature your picturing all of us to be. You think that everyone who is alone is alone because they're just immature mean spirited retards who play video games all day and refuse to even try to be social.

unfortunately that's almost never the case but you're just amusing that because I'm alone I deserve to be alone. I get this all the time, normmies just constantly kick you when your down. I'm saying fuck you for that
>>
>>24964770
Out of ten, how much would you give your friend's gf?
>>
>>24965383
That wasn't me who said that. And I already stated above I don't hate people who have genuine disabilities or mental illness. I hate losers who are unpopular through their own doing and who want to blame women and non-loser men for all their issues. One of my relatives is blind, an actual real disability, he doesn't spend his life hating on everyone who was fortunate enough to not be born blind.
>>
>>24965432
I'd say she's a 5, maybe even a 6/10. He's a 4/10, so he's punching well above his weight.
>>
>>24964949
No im just following the logic of implementing law in general, if the purpose of law is to equalize and domesticate the population.

Women complain about men becoming less confident and beta but then support an environment that feminizes and suppresses male masculinity and then blame men for it.

It is men who do this but the ones currently in power, not us.

In order to change this, simply changing ourselves wont solve the problem, the system will continue to make such efforts superfluous through making dating an average beta modern man more rewarding to females than an outsider who is in opposition to it and females want to fit in so they will choose the path most traveled.
>>
>>24965383
Oh please. Yes disabled people deserve empathy and yes life isn't fair, but if you think his messages indicate he outright hates people with mental disabilities then your persecution complex is absolutely massive
>>
>>24964794
>Women are barely sentient beings.

>tfw it sounds like a meme but it's the truth
Why must I be cursed to be a heterosexual male in 21st-century Burglerland?
>>
>>24965477
>I hate losers who are unpopular through their own doing and who want to blame women and non-loser men for all their issues
M'kay. Dunno why you think anyone would choose this life.
Read what this guy said
>>24965410
and then fuck off
>>
>>24965477
>I hate losers who are unpopular through their own doing and who want to blame women and non-loser men for all their issues.
And you never stop to think that their "issues" are not their own fault or not entirely in their control?
>>
>>24965670
Okay then, honestly evaluate whether or not you are a nice person. Do I have empathy for others? Am I interested in what other people have to say rather than just talking about myself? Am I capable of being polite when people talk about topics I think are stupid or that I'm not interested in, without insulting them or acting superior?
If you couldn't answer yes to any of these questions, you are not a nice person and that is why people don't like you.
>>
>>24965670
I was here first. you fuck off
>>
File: 1448660947119.png (645 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1448660947119.png
645 KB, 680x680
>>24965502
>5'4, not great looking
>fit and dresses well
>4/10
>'but he has a girlfriend!'
>'she's a 5/10, maybe even 6/10!'
Can you see why this just seems so hypocritical and hopeless? It's not about having someone with you for the sake of it, it's about being able to integrate in society and feeling free when looking for someone to spend your time with, not just settling with someone who is as disappointed with the whole situation as you are, and decides to stay with you just because 'eh, i's not like i can do any better, might as well just get this over with'. No one is oblivious enough to let that just pass through their minds and not leave a permanent message, a rule to live their lives by: in the end they will be treated as less, and there's not much they can do about it. And even if they decided to do something, the results will just seem as half-arsed as the reasons to not hang themselves. Natural selection hasn't stopped in humans, and you can definitely tell by just paying attention to not so subtle hints in everyday life.
>>
>>24965788
no I'm not a sociopath and most people who are alone are not sociopaths

while your on your high fucking horse maybe you should do some self reflection too.
>>
Tfw your only qualification for women is that they aren't heavier than 160 pounds eliminates most women.

Tfw balding and will have to become ripped or rich to be average looking again
>>
This is silly. No one wants to date an abusive person, they just don't realize their partner is abusive until it's too late to leave.
>>
>>24963488

Daily reminder:

Omega males will rewrite the story in any way they can to soften the blow of failure they suffer through every day
>>
>>24965895
I don't really think they've just settled for each other. They genuinely seem to like and be attracted to each other.
>>
>>24965788

I've got all of the stuff you counted down. It's actually my problem.

See, people like you only like to talk about yourselves and consider any act of kindness on my part an act of weakness.
I'm slowly turning into an asshole under the instruction of my therapist, and It's really helping me socialize more. I honestly don't know why you normies are incapable of just holding a normal conversation without trying to dominate each other in weird ways. I never wanted to play along, but I'm slowly getting the hang of it.
>>
>>24965012
>You come on a board that was initially a community for people with mental illness and disability

This isn't true at all. This board has never, ever been about this, you lying, degenerate piece of shit.
>>
File: pJAPSja.jpg (116 KB, 1334x709) Image search: [Google]
pJAPSja.jpg
116 KB, 1334x709
>>24963896
she is right but then i realize my reward for my hard work was a used up cock carousel riding whore.
>>
File: 1445485151558.jpg (14 KB, 262x263) Image search: [Google]
1445485151558.jpg
14 KB, 262x263
>>24965788
All of these apply to me and yet here I am.

FUCK OFF YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT YOU'RE JUST THINKING OF A CARICATURE YOU DUMB FUCKING CUNT.

GET OFF MY BOARD!
>>
File: FB_IMG_1449986664773.jpg (24 KB, 624x414) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1449986664773.jpg
24 KB, 624x414
>>24964573
kek, live your delusion thinking he cares about you. When you're tossed like an old newspaper we will tell you that we told you so. and the sad part is: people will feel bad for you.
>>
>>24966068
I choose to associate with people who are kind and genuine. Try and hang out with actual normal people and less fratboys.
>>
>>24966083
you feel good about yourself for still being here?
>>
>>24966084
I'm loyal to him. I don't see why he'd leave me.
>>
>>24966083
If all of those apply to you then I assume you have friends. So why the fuck are you here?
>>
>>24966140
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU. NORMAL PEOPLE DON'T WANT ME TO HANG OUT WITH THEM BECAUSE I'M A FUCKING SPERG. FUCK NORMIES GOD DAMMIT.

Dumb fucking normies. Stop trying to help us with things you can't even begin to understand.
>>
>>24963714
Hey I just got broken up and cheated on with a girl who has daddy issues. Good for you for staying with your average guy. I am an average guy but us average guys can give the most love. You are the type of woman I look for, someone who will love me and stay by my side.
>>
>>24963488
I can never make an average guy happy, I have too many issues.
>>
>>24966191
I don't have friends. I have nothing.

This "Just have a nice personality and people will like you" shit is just a fucking lie.
>>
>>24966140
Don't listen to this. Meeting new people is a talent show of social ability and also dominance to assess the social hierarchy of the group. Women will defer to the leader by nature, but participate due to feminist brainwashing. So their satisfaction comes from talking tough and then falling back on their instincts for tangible decision making and structure.

Society is a contest and women are just prizes with loud fucking mouths convinced they're competitors. Trust your gut and choose the right thing before the nice thing.
>>
>>24966240
Fuck off roastie. I bet you don't have a single issue. You're just making shit up for attention.
>>
>>24966191
>if you're nice you must have friends
HOLY FUCKING SHIT
>>
>>24966034
Yeah? And what choice do they have?
>'This guy looks a bit like a mongoloid, but at least i can just look at his abs instead of his face once in a while'
>'Holy shit, i got a girl?! I thought i was gonna die a virgin, i mean, she's not great, but she comes with a vagina!'
This fucking sickens me. Don't get me wrong, i'm just ranting over here, not hating on your friend. I'm 5'4 myself and exercise quite a fair amount, thing is i'd bet i look far worse than him. Tbh the biggest reason why I try to stay fit as much as I do is so i can still beat the shit out of the assholes who insist on making fun of me for having the body i do. Don't even care how much of a delinquent i seem to everyone else anymore, it just feels great beating the shit out of those cunts and chavs and watching their horrified faces as their friends' get their arses handed to them by a shit-skinned manlet. Too bad that's the only type of cunt i'll ever get to pound and smash, but at this point i've had to bring myself to not care about it out of survival. And trust me, these thoughts will all pass through your friend's mind eventually, if they haven't settled in already.
>>
>>24966224
Fuck that girl. You deserve better and you should demand better. Heartbreak is something we all go through. Don't let the losers on this board drag you down and make you bitter like they are. You'll be okay.
>>
>>24966140
But, there are none? I'm 20 and I don't really see anyone who doesn't have the same mentality. I was taught fratboy types were assholes since I was a child, but looking at things now, this seems to be the norm.

Maybe people seem kind and genuine to you because you're a girl, and they gain nothing from asserting their dominance on you.

It's just so bizarre, how much people dislike me just because I don't want to hurt anyone. Isn't this just sadism?
>>
Daily reminder that your knowledge of women is stunted because it's hard to find anyone of the opposite gender you really like, anyway and you probably try to date normies like the retard you are
>>
>>24966329
>>24966224
holy shit normies fucking suck
>>
>>24966345
Oh, don't get me wrong, I've had to deal with my fair share of assholes. I've definitely met girls who have been very bitchy and mean to me. But I've just always found it's really not that hard to seek out the nice people.
>>
>>24963488

It's not abuse if both parties consent.

But you're wrong. Some girls enjoy a rollercoaster. Some don't.

I've been dropped in two seconds flat with certain types of women for trying to pull that kind of shit.

I've tried both ways actually, and they both work.
>>
File: 1449720173608.png (39 KB, 421x425) Image search: [Google]
1449720173608.png
39 KB, 421x425
>>24966390
>You probably date normies
>implying that there are girls who aren't normies

>>24966446
>It's not really that hard to seek out the nice people

NOBODY IS NICE TO ME! I CAN'T SEEK OUT THE NICE PEOPLE BECAUSE THERE ARE NONE!
>>
>>24966329
Honestly, I usually lurk and laugh at the autism but I felt the need to post. I'm not a bitter person like most these NEET kissless virgins here.
>>
>>24966540
>Lurk and laugh at the autism

Holy shit, normies are so fucking cruel.

God damn you. We have suffered enough and you fucks are wandering in here solely to laugh at us. Fucking die already.
>>
>>24963896
>good looking kind and loving working a shitty job

I got one of those, and hit the gym. And I'm so fucking single other boys' gfs are coming up to me and asking me if I'm fucking anyone or dating or not, and they're fucking blown away when I tell them I'm not
>>
>>24966514
Relationships are like 99% chance and you're a snivelling brat anyway

I'm gonna go treat my buttpain with some balm
>>
>>24966665
But that's completely false by definition otherwise eventually everyone would be in a relationship.
>>
File: 1448148153807.jpg (243 KB, 398x354) Image search: [Google]
1448148153807.jpg
243 KB, 398x354
>>24966665
>relationships are a 99% chance

FUCKING NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24966630
We're not laughing at you because you've experienced tough situations. We're laughing at you because pretty much everyone has experienced tough situations yet you think you're the only ones and that you should be pitied for it.
>>
>>24966743
>pretty much everyone has experienced tough situations
Loving
Every
Laugh
>>
File: XrkqkxD.png (847 KB, 430x777) Image search: [Google]
XrkqkxD.png
847 KB, 430x777
>>24966630
I laugh in silence. When I get out of relationships I come here because it honestly makes me feel better. I know it may be cruel but it lets me know there is hope for me.

>Pic related bitch I broke up with. She broke my heart lied to the end.
>>
>>24966665
its funny how your telling everyone here that they just need to be nice while being a mean spirited insulting cunt to everyone here.
>>
>>24966813
You deserved it, hope you die alone fag.
>>
>>24966743
God damn. Every time I even try to talk to a normie it's always the same.

It's like talking to a wall.

Just fucking leave already. Go back to facebook or reddit, wherever the fuck you came from. You don't belong here.

Why do you insist on staying even though you're so "superior"?
>>
>>24966876
That won't happen to me, I am sweet and 100% boyfriend material. I have dreams aspirations and in a few years I will have more money than I know what to do with.
>>
File: 1325656337146.gif (498 KB, 203x158) Image search: [Google]
1325656337146.gif
498 KB, 203x158
>>24964512

You will be raped and killed. This will happen. WHORE
>>
>>24966915
Dammit, not another one.

Jesus christ, you bastards all wonder why we hate your fucking guts and then you come and do shit like this.
>>
>>24966817
I'm no lover
>>
>>24967064
You're a hypocrite, that's what you are.
>>
>>24967122
Aren't we all, really?
>>
>>24967374
not as aggressively as you
>>
>>24967436
I'm not the anon you were talking to btw, just thought i'd contribute to the argument
>>
>>24964532
I'm a male and I have orbiters, you shouldn't shame people for winning at life
Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.