[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>my first real relationship just ended a few weeks ago >we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1436605492322.png (278 KB, 540x627) Image search: [Google]
1436605492322.png
278 KB, 540x627
>my first real relationship just ended a few weeks ago
>we were each others first everythings at 18
>were going to spend the rest of our lives together
>breaks up with me mostly due to my mental illness
>pretty hot asian girl is asking to fuck for some reason
>she's a whore and has fucked like 6 guys

do i do it or not
>>
Do it, not like something like this would ever happen to you ever again
>>
>>24962875
Yeah, gotta take the opportunity desu
>>
>>24962875
i just feel so uncomfortable about putting my dick in a hole a TON of other dicks have been in a TON of times
>>
>>24963151
That's because your dick hasn't been in a ton of other holes a ton of times.
You can't get over this security without fucking a lot of girls.

Fuck her then leave her.
>>
>>24962694
>tfw /r9k/ is dead
>tfw everyone will just ignore my post and continue replying to OP as always
you are the death of /r9k/
>>
>relationship
>qt asian grill wants your dick

Why do you normalfag scum stay here? fuck off already
>>
>>24963151
We all do, but it's not like you'd confess to her after having sex, this is just for you and not for her, so i'd say just take it and use protection, don't be stupid
>>
>>24963218
i weigh 300 pounds and have cystic acne all over my body, and a 4 inch dick tops

does it even count if she's a whore?
>>
>>24963193
I'm here with you bud
>>
I like Maki posting!
>>
>>24962694
>underage b&
El Oh El
>>
Didn't you get the memo? You're supposed to leave after you get a gf or get laid. You can just mail your membership card back to us since you're too busy with your normal life to come and return it in person.

Just leave
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.