[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw oneitis hates me now Feels bad man.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1410490011504.jpg (35 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1410490011504.jpg
35 KB, 535x577
>tfw oneitis hates me now

Feels bad man.
>>
Let the feels seep into your heart and transform you. Let them blacken your blood and wizen your flesh. Become a despiser of the continuity of life and remain here forever, bound to your fear and shame.
>>
File: 1424718304490.jpg (19 KB, 400x369) Image search: [Google]
1424718304490.jpg
19 KB, 400x369
>>24962341
I know this feel bro, hopefully time will pass and she will remember the good times you guys had.
>>
this is one of the worst feels... and it only took me 5 years to figure it out...

she doesn't even hate me because that would suggest that she still cares about me in someway. she is completely indifferent at this point and I am just pathetic
>>
What did you do to make her hate you?
>>
>>24962419
>>24962341
tommorw I need to ask mine oneitis something about work and I also want to show her something funny if, if eveything goes well I will keep Interaction at my initiative to minimum in order that the last memories of her will be positive and then it will be easir to continue life, although I can continue without that but it will be more difficult.
>>
>>24962419
I was so close too...

It seems like she's trying to convince herself that I'm a bad person.
>>
>>24962588
>I was so close too...
close to what?

and this is me btw
>>24962523
>>
>>24962521
Absolutely nothing.

Well basically she started acting really distant so I decided to confront her about it because it was near impossible to have a conversation with her. Before this, we'd talk for hours every day so for her to start acting like she didn't care about me seemingly overnight was pretty significant.

At first she acknowledged it and said she's been stressed with other things and said she was sorry, and things went back to normal for a couple days. Then it just happened again. This time she said something about having feelings for me but not being able to be with me (we live really far apart from each other, I moved away a couple years ago) and that it was killing her. But then, she started accusing me of not giving a shit about her. This was completely out of nowhere. She just started acting like I was some piece of shit.

Then she stopped responding to my messages. So I guess she's gone.
>>
>>24962626
Close to making it.

I think she caught feelings for me. I literally almost fucking made it.
>>
>>24962670
she clealy have some feeling towards you, better than mine oneitis.
>>
>>24962670
It kind of sounds like you deserved it. You are omitting details, I am sure.
>>
>>24962588
What did you do that caused her to retreat?

Maybe give her a few weeks to cool off then invite her over for a casual faff n' laff?
>>
File: 603357-thumb-300xauto-520196.jpg (19 KB, 300x276) Image search: [Google]
603357-thumb-300xauto-520196.jpg
19 KB, 300x276
>tfw oneitis is literally unreachable, but you don't give it up because it's better than not having anyone to think about

anyone else do this?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWqAXQzohQE

Oneitis only brings misery.
>>
>>24962739
I know it sounds like I am but I swear to god I'm not.

I mean maybe I was admittedly frustrated when asking why she was being distant but I honestly believe that I didn't do anything seriously wrong.

Maybe I'm a complete retard and said the most terrible thing on the planet but as far as I know I didn't do anything deserving of getting snapped at, let alone completely cut off.
>>
>>24962901
>implying we choose to have oneitis

We all know it's shit and the least ideal situation. It's just a curse that we have to deal with.
>>
>>24962928
You can choose to an extent by giving into it as little as possible. Also remember that you're feelings stem from being lonely and may have very little to do with the actual girl.
>>
>>24962670

Anon, I want to you stop messaging her. It sounds like you are sending a ton of messages trying to explain stuff. I don't care how badly you want to message her, don't. She will eventually try to message you again and then don't respond. Only respond to her third message.

They play head games, so you will too.
>>
>>24962973
I've sent three and I already planned on not sending another after the third.

If she doesn't want to talk to me I'm not gonna waste my time making myself look like an idiot. It hurts but hopefully she'll come back.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.