[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's ogre black girls, youre finished!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1450036406862.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1450036406862.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
It's ogre black girls, youre finished!
>>
Most (pretty much almost entirely all) of me is disgusted, but part of me wants to know the secret of how clearly unattractive people have so much confidence. I can't ever figure it out
>>
>>24962290
Probably encouraged by chubbychasers and/or mentally unstable. I wish i could be that delusional sometimes as well
>>
OP, would you mind posting a full body pic of yourself. Just want to see what kind of a beautiful god would find the time on a sunday afternoon to crawl through other peoples profiles and post them to /r9k/.

I mean, you're not doing this to feel better about your own shitty appearance, right?
>>
>>24962290
fat and/or ugly women still get plenty of male attention
>>
>>24962290
It's most likely a fake account using that girls pictures to get back at her or something like that home of sexuals picture
>>
>>24962329
I just ate my bulking chili so I am bloated
>>
>>24962363
Still, she obviously thinks she looks good enough to take a selfie like that, which is outrageous. I wish I had that level of confidence, but I hate pretty much everything about myself and always will, so good for her.
>>
>>24962329
It's a 4chan filename.
>>
>>24962262
I swear she was going out with her cousin at one point
>>
Hank Hill has a better ass
>>
She's built like Mr. Incredble
>>
>>24962329
T O A S T Y
O
A
S
T
Y

tbqh
>>
>>24962262
HOW DO PEOPLE LACK THIS MUCH SELF-AWARENESS!?

doesn't make any sense to me, surely she must know she's a beast of a women, no?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.