[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one get laid or a GF? Don't tell me to lower my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: wojak.png (42 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
42 KB, 400x400
How does one get laid or a GF?

Don't tell me to lower my standards, I've done everything. Stacies, average girls, fat and ugly girls, deaf girls, girls in wheelchairs, my fucking 30-yr old virgin cousin. I swear all that's left are retarded girls.

I don't get it. Sure I have paranoid PD, social anxiety and am a massive beta, but I'm at least a 5/10, 6/10 on a good day. I'm 20 too, so not too old. Surely the bottom of the barrel would want me, but not even that. Stacies and average girls become my friends at least, but the other ugly girls (besides my cousin) felt insulted when I asked them out. I don't know what to do, should I just give up? I can't even get a hooker because I'm broke af.
>>
>>24961505
Just go warm up some ham and fuck it
>>
File: RichmondHamBottoms.jpg (201 KB, 543x434) Image search: [Google]
RichmondHamBottoms.jpg
201 KB, 543x434
>>24962038
This tbqh

I'm surprised more robots don't know the carnal pleasures of ham.
>>
>>24961505
>I'm a 6/10
Post face/body and let us take you down a notch, faggot.
>>
>>24962209
I don't wanna become a meme, get posted on that virgin wall of fame or have my photo saved on some faggot's hard drive senpai, sorry desu
>>
Hit the gym, turn into a douche and abandoned everything you like. Or at least fake it.
>>
File: Arbys-Classic-Roast-Beef.png (131 KB, 360x259) Image search: [Google]
Arbys-Classic-Roast-Beef.png
131 KB, 360x259
>>24962038
>>24962164
Oh god I'm dying.
>carnal pleasures of ham
>>
File: doodoo.jpg (54 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
doodoo.jpg
54 KB, 720x960
FEEL LIKE MAKIN LOVE
>>
>>24962668
Is that you OP? If yes, you shouldn't wonder why you're single
>>
>>24962750
im not op thats just a pic of 13 year old me
>>
>>24962823
hot

try to catch me now fbi :^)
>>
>>24961505
You're probably making the mistake of rating yourself based on physical features. That really doesn't matter that much to women. They want you to have your own sense of style and be well groomed and have expensive things and be super cool and confident and popular. You're probably really a 2/10 to women.
>>
>>24961505
Here's what I do Op. Be friends with girl. Wait until they show interest in me which they always do because I choose ugly girls at my level. I fuck them.
>>
>>24962985
>That really doesn't matter that much to women

If Op was a genetically superior male he'd be swimming in poon.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.