[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Relationships when you're ugly.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Boring-Couple-Ugly-Couple.jpg (25 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Boring-Couple-Ugly-Couple.jpg
25 KB, 500x375
Is there really a point in trying to have a lover if you're ugly? You'll most likely get hurt and stepped on, ending with someone you're not really attracted to at best, having a miserable relationship just to cope with the loneliness at worst.

I'd rather be alone than do something like that. What about you?
>>
You're not ugly you're gorgeous
>>
>>24961188
fuck off familia, si soy honesto contigo
>>
I agree. It's the same with friends, really. They ignore the shit out of you and roast you whenever they can.

I'd rather be alone super senpai-icom
>>
PINGAS XDDDDDDD
>>
Being in love makes them a lot less ugly.
Honestly a lack of mutual attraction leads to a little less manipulation, and ends up with a more even keeled familial type relationship.
I personally find it comfy as fuck.
>>
>>24961821
But in that case you're almost forcing yourself to like someone. A relationship without mutual attraction is sad as heck, and the last resort of desperate. ugly people.

Comfy? I agree, it sounds comfy. But you can be comfy with a dog, too.
>>
>>24961918
It's not much more of a force than when you deal with an attractive lover's personality flaws.
Even if you don't start of physically attracted to them, when you start to have sex and cum together, you associate the sight of them with pleasure and start to be physically aroused by them.
There are plenty of the emotionally desperate- those with horrible personality flaws who have to put up with one another because they're so loathsome to anyone else, the mentally desperate- people too stupid to be accepted by anyone above average intelligence, myriad areas where people fall short, and endless mixtures of flawed people settling in an area they can cope with.

I'm less aesthetically guided- appearances aren't a priority to me, my car's ugly but runs on little gas, my clothes are shitty but comfortable and sturdy, I'll take a hashhouse breakfast before some gastronomic display, I've approached romance with the same thought.
>>
>>24961145
I used to believe that you could fall in love with anyone so long as you left the physical world behind. But there is no point because other people do not feel the same way, they are obsessed with attaining complete and utter physical perfection from their partners, as oppose to establishing emotional and intellectual bonds.

>you have to be physically attracted to someone in order to be mentally attracted to someon!!
is the biggest meme of all time.
>>
>>24961145
>Is there really a point in trying to have a lover if you're ugly?

I'm just visiting from /r/ and we get a ton of requests asking for photoshop. At first I thought some of the requests were trolls, I couldnt imagine that anyone would really want to see these girls naked, but that what they requested. It wasn't just a random thing pics of ugly people kept pouring in. That's when it really sunk in, that we all have different tastes.
Some guys actually like gingers, and some like blondes, or milfs with saggy tits. Sometimes i just wanna gag, but these anons are in love with these hideous creatures.
I've come to believe that there really is someone out there for everyone. don't give up hope. someone somewhere has the hots for you
>>
File: ass13.gif (98 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
ass13.gif
98 KB, 640x400
>>24962506
>Some guys actually like gingers
>>
>>24962526
it's true. despite their being infected with gingerism, and carrying the disease, some people still find them attractive.
we've even had 2D requests to paint freckles on waifus and color their hair orange like a circus clown. there's no accounting for taste
>>
As time goes by physical attraction stops mattering as much as emotional attachment. You're young and looks matter so it'll be hard banging someone you're not attracted to and feel bad knowing they're not attracted to you either but overtime you learn to love them.

This only applies to ugly with ugly. Attractive people don't learn to love ugly people hence all the stacked settling for beta providers and divorcing and taking half of their shit. Attractive people know they can do better and will always wonder and pursue the better option.

Ugly with ugly is more of a well this is the best I can do but over time I've learned that you're actually a decent person so it's ok if we're both settling.
>>
>>24962257
>Even if you don't start of physically attracted to them, when you start to have sex and cum together, you associate the sight of them with pleasure and start to be physically aroused by them.

This

I had a gf once and she was maybe, at best, a 4/10. But she was also very good at sex (because she was a slut lel) and after a year it was more like 7/10, could not stop trying to fuck her all the time as she looked way more attractive to me at this point

inb4 reee'fags
>>
File: seal-heidi-klum.jpg (31 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
seal-heidi-klum.jpg
31 KB, 325x325
>>24962842
>This only applies to ugly with ugly.

this ugly dude married a supermodel
>>
>>24962948
Rich people don't count. Money is probably the most attractive trait a person can have that shadows physical and personality.
>>
>>24962994
maybe he was attracted to her money at first
and then he learned to love her after she started sexing him?
>>
>>24961821

every time I date a guy who's uglier than me it starts out feeling comfy and ends with me fucking someone I actually want inside me
>>
>>24962297

>fat and ugly people believe that looks don't matter

kek
>>
I work in a field that put me in direct contact with a lot of really rich people. I'm not talking about tv actors and movie star rich. actors are working class compared to the mega rich people i'm talking about. most rich people are butt ugly, and don't give a damn about relationships. one of them doesn't have any mirrors in their house. one rich guy is green, no not an alien, he has algae growing on him

money doesn't buy happiness, it make you ill
>>
>>24961145
What you don't realize about Easy Mary, pictured in op post, is that she has no gag reflex, after taking out her dentures, she can deepthroat and suck in his nuts in while tonguing his asshole.
And she makes a mean ass cabbage scramble.
>>
>>24963282
>uglier than me

what scale of reference do you use?

people say that i'm an 8, and i bang 6s and 7s all the time. I'm not gonna dump a 7 for a piece of 9. that's low

maybe you put too much value on looks.
i don't know. maybe i'd be different if I was a 2
banging ones and zeros all day. then a 4 comes along. would i betray my ones and zeros to jump on a 4? i'd like to think i wouldn't.
>>
>>24962297

When are you going to post a picture of your face, Mystery? If you post a timestamped pic of your face and you are ACTUALLY ugly, then I'll feel sorry for you, but until then you are just another semi-ugly bitch who found r9k and used it as /soc/
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.