[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me r9k
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
How can I stop being a white night fedora fag. I'm always nice to everyone how do I stop giving a shit?
>>
Bumpety
>>
^^what he sed
>>
just quit being a fucking faggot
visiting r9k doesnt help
>>
>>24960983
Start being an asshole anonymously, and get used to the feeling.
>>
>>24960983

realize that people couldnt give two shits about you.
>>
>>24961586
Easier sed than dun
>>
Lol hahahahaha
>>
>>24960983
How do you know thats not the same dude wtf
>>
>>24962056
Cause the soulless cunt has a blog and wrote about it
>He was so great whoever gets him next make sure to love him
>Haha but not me even though I was a fat subhuman beforehand and loyalty is a concept that my animalistic female mind can not understand
>>
File: 0604 - SSCZcUk.jpg (19 KB, 303x309) Image search: [Google]
0604 - SSCZcUk.jpg
19 KB, 303x309
>>24960983
People are assholes. They don't deserve your kindness. Especially women. Keep that in mind.
>>
>>24962295
That doesn't help I try to think that but I sperg out and forget
>>
>>24960983
OP here are some pointers for you.
If you are a beta male
>Women hate you for existing
>If given the chance would have you and all other beta males forcibly lobotomized or shot in mass graves to only allow Alphas to exist

You already lost buddy
>>
>>24960983
make a thread on /pol/ and ask them to give you a list of redpills
>>
Roid.

really is that easy
>>
>>24962056
why are all autists faceblind?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.