[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Only 15%of the US population is above 6'0. >Only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: Key_to_my_ed_0001.jpg (38 KB, 493x370) Image search: [Google]
Key_to_my_ed_0001.jpg
38 KB, 493x370
>Only 15%of the US population is above 6'0.
>Only 4% is above 6'2.
>All women want men above 6.
How is this okay?
>>
>>24960386
they dont op. Only the obnoxious 9/10, 10/10 ones do who have troves of men throwing their bodies at them.
>>
>Only 15%of the US population
The US population is over 50% females, of which almost none are above 6'0, meaning that around 30% or more of guys are over 6 feet.

>Only 4% is above 6'2.
Closer to 20% of caucasian males.
>>
>>24960386
dont worry, short eddy got pegged in his ass by the red head that was a foot and a half taller than him
>>
>>24960386
these posts remind me that i might be a robot looser but at least i'm 6'1"
it doesnt help in my case tho
>>
>>24960386
>tfw 6'2"
>tfw these inches are squandered on me since I'm gay
>>
>>24960564
Please come and fuck my wife so my son will be one of the genetically superior men. Where do you live? I'll let you fuck my ass too if you like.
>>
>>24960643
>asking to be kekood
>by a homosexual
>>
File: MenHeightWhite2.gif (38 KB, 864x456) Image search: [Google]
MenHeightWhite2.gif
38 KB, 864x456
25% of white men are 6' or taller
10% of white men are 6'2" or taller

Just check out this autistic website
http://halls.md/average-height-men-height-weight/
>>
>>24960386
>Tfw 6'1" and still growing

Feels bretty gud.
>>
>>24960386
1) How would this not be okay? All women and men sometimes "want," in their fantasies, someone who's fictional: when you use your imagination, your imaginary partner is custom-made.

2) Why would this intimidate you? People like, love, and lust over the idiosyncrasies that make us real and human and different.

You might think a girl thinks it's hot that someone likes rock climbing because physical activity is alpha, or you might think a girl with a crush on someone really into cooking has detected his low test and is looking for betabux, but consider a third option: it's really attractive when a guy's passion makes him come alive and glow with happiness.

~*~just some positive thoughts for u~*~
>>
i am a good 6'2 so i am ok
>>
Kek, 6'8 master race checking in, I'd kill myself if I wasn't at least 6'4.

Remember lads: if your height starts with six the ladies will want your dick. If your height starts with five you shouldn't be alive.

Stay alpha bros.
>>
>>24961094

Mmmm I love tall guys. Skype?
>>
>Only 50% of the US population has tits.
>Only 25% is above D cup.
>Everyone wants big boobs.
How is this okay?
>>
>>24961144
Nah I bet you're short
>>
>>24961148
They don't though. Pussy is pussy. Men will fuck/date women for being nice and being facially attractive.
>>
>>24960386
Women don't know what 6' tall looks like. Just be taller than her when she is wearing heels.
>>
>>24960386
80% of US population[non hispanic] in the age bracket of 20-30 is above 6ft
17% is above 6'2.

Sorry manletbros, but women aren't as picky as you think.

I'
>>
>>24960643
Why not go to a sperm bank? They generally have stringent requirements so that individuals donating are above a minimum height, have certain features, and have no family history of illness.
>>
>>24961184
This exact sentiment applies to women as well
>>
>>24960386
Feels good being one of the 4%
>>
The desperate ones will settle for shorter, but they'll never truly see short men as humans.
>>
>>24960386
>tfw in the top percentages in penis size, height, intelligence
>tfw ugly face and body
>>
File: happyblack.gif (493 KB, 160x103) Image search: [Google]
happyblack.gif
493 KB, 160x103
> mfw I'm 6ft 4
>>
>6'3
>Doesn't matter because dick is only 5 inches long

kill me please
>>
>>24960808
>25yo
>already starting to get shorter

Fug
>>
>>24960386
You guys are idiots.

Women don't "innately" want someone who's 6'0''. In fact, women's standards aren't naturally even that high when it comes to men. THE REASON why their preferences are so inflated (Men below 6 are friends etc) are because women stopped viewing men romantically altogether because somehow men aren't trustworthy anymore to trust with your feelings.

This is what most guys don't understand, and start spewing out red pill bullshit about how women naturally want a genetically superior male. Yes, just like men want a top 20% female when they ONLY want to fuck and do nothing else. The only difference is that women can actually realistically go for unrealistic standards because they have vaginas.

In non-western cultures, where women are allowed to be feminine (NOT AMERICA), you will never see the demands about height, muscles or a good looking face. Why? Because in her natural inclination, a woman will seek for romance and companionship (#1 priority for most women in existence).
>>
File: THE DOCTOR IS IN.jpg (12 KB, 157x196) Image search: [Google]
THE DOCTOR IS IN.jpg
12 KB, 157x196
Women don't want a man over 6 foot, they just want to be able to tell others they have a man over 6 foott. If you're around 5'11", lie and she'll happily believe it.
>>
File: nigri.png (384 KB, 405x507) Image search: [Google]
nigri.png
384 KB, 405x507
>listening to what women say they want.
>>
>1% of the female population is above 9/10
>only a handful of women are 10/10s
>all men want women above 9/10

How is this okay?
>>
>>24963401
>>24963361
The 80/20 rule (or 90/10 rule, whatever you like) only comes to life when companionship and romance are ENTIRELY removed from sexual intercourse. That's why you see women dating shorter guys and men dating assless and titless women; there's something else behind their motivations to be together than just genetic quality.
>>
File: 1360287421420.jpg (44 KB, 409x393) Image search: [Google]
1360287421420.jpg
44 KB, 409x393
>>24963401
>rating women on a 1-10 scale

Women are rated on a scale of 0-1, no decimals.

Either we like her or we don't.

Most men will take anyone who isn't hideous and who shows an interest in us.
>>
>>24960386
Lol America is full of mallets?
>>
>>24963369

5'11 checking in. The only person I wasn't able to fool was a short Italian tailor who's been in the business for 30 years. Don't get me wrong, he was great, but I always tell people I'm 6'0. No questions asked
>>
>>24960386
man that episode was lewd as fuck

fucking foot fetish propaganda man
>>
>6 feet tall
>still nobody wants me
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.