[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw completely broke and no career prospects How the fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9
File: CDZUXtiWEAADfCp.jpg (63 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
CDZUXtiWEAADfCp.jpg
63 KB, 600x450
>tfw completely broke and no career prospects

How the fuck do you cope with it, robots? Knowing that you have zero prospects in life other than minimum wagekekery. Knowing that you don't have the drive, skill, courage or ideas to become self-employed and wealthy. Knowing that there are people out there who went to school with you that were dumb as shit yet are earning massive money due to their confidence and drive. Knowing that the whole of your life will be miserable as fuck because you lack the one thing that matters more than anything in this world: money.

I cannot even comprehend how people get rich. It makes me angry, sick and jealous. Yet I know its my own failure as a human being that is to blame. Other guys out there my age are multi-millionaires. I have nothing and still live with my fucking mother. The best I could ever hope for is a wageslave job just to pay the rent on a shitty room somewhere.

Why live?
>>
>tfw no lamborghini in my garage
hell not even a garage
>>
File: hHec7LG.jpg (133 KB, 660x880) Image search: [Google]
hHec7LG.jpg
133 KB, 660x880
>>24959867
If you have a bookshelf you're basically 1/3 of the way there
>>
>has a lamborghini
>has a garage
>has knawladge
>doesn't have bitches because bitches don't want guys who read books
>>
>>24959756
>Knowing that there are people out there who went to school with you that were dumb as shit yet are earning massive money due to their confidence and drive.

There are no such people besides trust fund babies.

Anyway, I have no desire to be wealthy. My ideal would be a small cabin in the woods where I can live alone, away from society. I don't want cars, gfs, gold chains or whatever else normies desire. Just solitude and the money to support it.
>>
File: 88-2.png (95 KB, 470x300) Image search: [Google]
88-2.png
95 KB, 470x300
You know what I like more than KNOWLEDGE?

Lamborghini's
>>
Pro-Tip: IQ and intellectual ability are useless in today's society. A retard with an unstoppable work ethic and endless motivation will make it further than any of us here.

The only exception/use of this is in entrepreneurship or creating a revolutionary business. But none of us here will ever do that most likely.
>>
File: 1445484579510.jpg (123 KB, 436x623) Image search: [Google]
1445484579510.jpg
123 KB, 436x623
>>24959756
>when i posted my face, i got replies with simply "here in my garage"

i hate being ugly and not white
>>
>>24959756
Try to find pleasure and meaning in things besides consumerism
>>
File: 1430245087153.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1430245087153.png
21 KB, 900x900
>>24959756
get into some form of spirituality (buddhism minus the reincarnation shit for me, its basically cynicism), and stoic philosophy

if you stop wanting money and expensive things, seeing how empty they are, thats a lot easier than getting those things. but what do i know, im depressed as shit
>>
>>24961130

This. Its all about being an extrovert, bullshitting Chad. Brains are irrelevant in sales and business
>>
File: 1378239719523.jpg (141 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1378239719523.jpg
141 KB, 640x360
>>24959756
you'll coward dont even kno that lifestyle
>>
File: Guts.jpg (58 KB, 407x420) Image search: [Google]
Guts.jpg
58 KB, 407x420
>>24961106
This is 3% luck,
40% skill,
seven Lamborghinis in the Hollywood Hills.
>>
>>24959756
Maybe it's because I'm not American, but I've never wanted to be extremely rich, even as a kid. It just seems pointless. I don't play the lottery because if I became a multi-millionaire I wouldn't know what to do with the money. I'd get a giant house but only use a couple rooms, get a bunch of expensive cars I'd never drive, clothes and accessories that would probably sit in a wardrobe and never get worn. I'd be perfectly happy with a small, comfy apartment and a decent sized tv.
>>
>>24959756
What exactly does this tool even do?
>>
>>24959756
>follow this book

https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Structure_and_Interpretation_of_Computer_Programs

>after learning it go find a common language to learn
>build up a git hub
>learn about programming logic
>get hired
>make decent money
>go buy a mail order bride if you can not land a 30 plus Stacy who realizes chad will never support her.
>>
File: ugly mf.png (481 KB, 652x859) Image search: [Google]
ugly mf.png
481 KB, 652x859
>>24961503
He puts bookshelves in his garage
>>
File: enthralling.png (274 KB, 499x318) Image search: [Google]
enthralling.png
274 KB, 499x318
>>24961130

What about professions like lawyer, engineer or software developer? You can't do those with a middle school intellectual skillset unless your "drive" ebables you to develop said skills.
>>
>>24961462
>not spending it on travel

pleb, although I know what you mean. Although I would drive all the expensive cars I got. The rest I can totally relate to you with. But I really like traveling and being able to slowly move across the world meeting all different types of people seems cool to me.
>>
>>24959756

lol I have this guy on snapchat and it is pretty sad how obvious it is that all the guys in his stories are just hanging out with him because of his wealth.
He is an annoying little manlet with an constant seek of approval, although I admire his lifestyle and money, he still is clueless about some stuff
>>
>>24961595
Chad gets into college with bad highschool grades because they can somehow tell he's chad. He does well enough to pass at least in classes. Turbo chad will have straight A's. Chad with mediocre grades will get hired into an engineering job with bad grades because "grades don't show the whole picture, he has a great personality and leadership experience from football". Then you get turned down because they were looking for a 3.5+ GPA and you have a 3.4. A smart persons only role is going to be doing chads work so he can get promoted.
>>
>>24959756
Yeah there's people who stream themselves playing games and making millions off of that.
>>
>>24961568
>Knowing that you don't have the drive, skill, courage or ideas to become self-employed and wealthy.

OP obviously doesn't have the drive to master a skill let alone a difficult one such as programming and engineering. What makes you think this is a good advice ya retard?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.