[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally get a gf >she's cool, likes vidya and anime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: a344443a.png (298 KB, 469x675) Image search: [Google]
a344443a.png
298 KB, 469x675
>finally get a gf
>she's cool, likes vidya and anime
>probably a 6/10
>sex is great

>start having uncontrollable lust for other hotter women

I'm never ok. Fuck.
>>
>>24959619
fuck off f@gg0t
(faggot)
>>
>>24959619
>sex
Insert frog scream here
>>
>>24959619
>got a gf
you no longer belong here you normie skum
>>
>>24959619
I feel ya same thing happened to me

we broke up after 2 years because I started to get verbally abusive and she would do nothing but play video games all day
>>
yea cause you get something good and then by nature you think whats better.

happens to alot of guys id think probably similar to buyers remose
>>
>>24959619

Honest question: why do you post this here and not on /adv/ or any other board?

What could you possibly expect?

This is the worst kind of greentext story, with nothing noteworthy or surprising happening, just a slice of your life and we can't even relate to it.
>>
>>24959772
/adv/ would give me no response. I was just looking for someone feeling the same so that I could relate and find out if these feelings are unfounded. Seeing as this is my first gf, I though this would be the best place. /adv/ is full of normies.
>>
>>24959855
see

>>24959697

if there's anything you'd like to know about the relationship I had, ask away
>>
>>24959978
Do you regret fucking it up? Do you think it could be different?
>>
>>24959619
You can't help those feelings, just don't act on them you piece of shit
anyway fuck off normie reeee
>>
>>24959855
just broke up with my first gf of 2.5 years ago a month ago

honestly i only had these feelings when she was being a bitch which was most of the time.

if ur gf does that dick justice u shouldnt have these feels
>>
>>24959697
why did you have a problem with her playing games all day ?
Did she refuse to have sex with you ?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.