[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously, how do you meet girls if you're like a 5/10 guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: where-can-i-meet-girls.gif (93 KB, 450x378) Image search: [Google]
where-can-i-meet-girls.gif
93 KB, 450x378
Seriously, how do you meet girls if you're like a 5/10 guy?

>In public
>A Girl's mind: "strangers who I don't know hitting on me is a total ew."
>At work: Sexual harassment or end up being rejected and creating an awkward work environment for the many years you work there

Don't say clubs either. I don't like that kind of slutty girls, I want a companion not a shallow girl who only likes you when shes drunk.

Normies where did you meet your girlfriend at?
>>
Tinder

/thread
>>
>>24959587
friends/wider social circles, hobbies, through family/relatives, etc
>>
>>24959587
believe it or not you go to the retarded public places to find the non-retarded people.

i know that is a catch-22 but good luck
>>
>>24960035
I've tried tinder. All the girls there are getting Chad dick and never swipe right for a 5/10 like me. I swiped right on like 400 girls for a week and didn't get one match.
>>
>>24960035

Fuck off, Chad

It's been proven that only the top 15% of men ever get matches on Tinder. If you can't get laid without Tinder, you won't get laid with it either.
>>
>>24960058

This. Some guys are able to just walk up to random women at bars/public etc and pick them up but most can't. I am very awkward and wouldn't know what to do in those kinds of situations, but have been in three relationships which all started as just being friends with the girl in college first (generally met them by being in same social circle). I am not a conventionally attractive male (scrawny, look a lot younger than I am), but having the chance to get to know each other as friends and show you are a decent person first helps (especially if you are interested in non-slutty girls).

College is a really good environment for getting girls, as if you live on/near a campus you are pretty much there with them 100% of the time and people are expecting to get into relationships. If you are post-college working I'm not sure; asking out a coworker seems unprofessional and can backfire badly if she says no. Being involved in an active social circle (for example gaming group) might be a good bet.
>>
>>24960993

>Being involved in an active social circle (for example gaming group) might be a good bet.

I agree that being socially active helps when it comes to meeting women, but gaming groups are a bad idea if your goal is to get a date. It will be 95% guys so it's a total sausagefest. The girls that are there will either be hambeasts or Stacies that will go for a "cute nerd" (Chad who wears glasses and plays video games).
>>
>>24960993

ROBOTS ARE THE ONES WHO DON'T GET OPPORTUNITIES. FAILED NORMIES ARE THE ONES WHO GET OPPORTUNITIES AND FAIL AT THEM.

Robots don't have social circles, so please GTFO
>>
>>24961286

OK, but OP's question was "how do you meet girls", so there you go. Meeting girls if you literally have no social circle will be basically impossible, but you probably already knew that. OP apparently has a job so he presumably does interact with other human beings.
>>
>>24960774
>It's been proven
show me.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.