[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At what age are you expected to move out of your house, /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 80979.jpg (90 KB, 1680x1344) Image search: [Google]
80979.jpg
90 KB, 1680x1344
At what age are you expected to move out of your house, /r9k/?

I'm not tlaking for University where you'll come back-I mean wherever you are what is the age when people will be weirded out if you still live with mummy and daddy?

Here I think it's late 20s with 30 being the cut off. (Ireland.)

People realize it's kind of hard to move out on your own these days, and there are many people 25 and up still living at home. If you haven't started making plans by then, though...
>>
If white nonpoor in usa, 18 tbqh.
>>
Hopefully I'll move out when I'm 40.
>>
16 or ur a loser neet
>>
>>24959302

i live in southern europe soooo probably 30 or when i get married/ have a stable relationship.

so 30 it is.
>>
22 here. All I got is some shitty min wage job and very little to no edumication. I'm pretty fugged since I have no frinds that I could move in with or split rent with.
>>
I've been lying to my folks about going to school for the last 2 years. In 6 months I should have my associates. So 6 months. I have to go to school to live with them.

White middle class rip me I'll probably just starve to death
>>
>>24959323
Really? That's kind of crazy. Over here people are capable of that, I guess, but parents don't want their kids leaving until they're financially stable and even then they don't like them vanishing too early.

>>24959352
If you are intentionally a NEET past the age of 17 or at a push 18 you're a faggot. Part time job is easier and nobody thinks you're pathetic, mate.

>>24959357
Fuck. I couldn't imagine hanging around for another 9 years.

>>24959378
Eh. Min wage job is doable. Even working 4 shifts a week with a fuck tonne of saving you could actually afford a shitty flat in a shitty area. Get a job close to it, keep saving and in a few years you'll be okay, senpai.
>>
I'm Croatian and most people here live at home until they're 25 or so. It's fairly common in most of Europe.
>>
>>24959302
I was 17 when my mom decided to remarry, move in with new husband and "lol you're on your own now." I had no job and couldnot afford rent on apartment we had been livung in. I hadnt even finished highschool yet.
>>
>>24959302
I moved out when I was 24 and moved back in soon after because I lost my job. I'm still living at home 7 years later.
>>
>>24959387
19 USA almost forgot
>>
Whenever you are financially independent you retard

>hurf durf moving out at 18 and burying yourself in loans because "lol at least im not a loser who lives with his parents after 18"
>>
>>24959439
I didn't ask when you SHOULD, I'm just curious about different cultures and their attitudes toward it. I know in some places many adults never do, and just inherit the home from their parents.
>>
>tfw parents won't let me live at home past 18
>tfw as soon as my birthday comes around my new life of wage kekery cames around
>will have to put myself through school while working full time
>already depressed

Welp. Goodnight, me.
>>
>>24959553
Underage detected, someone call a mod
>>
I'm 28 and still live with parents.

I'm considered an absolute abortion of a human in American, adding that I'm a virgin they legit think I'm some sort of serial killer or pedophile.
>>
19 and still living at home

I'm thinking about moving out after I get my first diploma and then I'll enter a program which allows me to go to school for 1 day and work for the rest of the week to keep me living until my 2nd diploma.

I could also stay at home if I wanted but my family is huge and I have no privacy, I share my bedroom with my brother ffs.
>>
23 meribro living at home here. Early 20's is norm, late 20's / 30 is probably the cutoff. The kicked out at 18 is just a meme / rich person / shitty parent thing. I'm well in the middle class and most of my hs school friends still live at home. Of the ones living in apartments only one is doing it for necessary job placement, and only 2 are actually paying for themselves.

I seek financial independence so I won't move out until I can get a house. And I have a gut feeling shit will go down to some degree in the next few years so I'm not too eager to take out a $500k loan.
>>
I moved back home after the Army.

I'm 23 and British, just been saving lots of money.

I have 15k saved up for when i want to move out but still everywhere is so damn expensive and I'm making the most of having zero bills for a while.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.