[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rising from NEETdom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8
File: The Climb.jpg (149 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
The Climb.jpg
149 KB, 1920x1080
1. Tidy up your room. Gotta start living like if you would with gf.

2. All NEETbux money go for clothes instead for video games and computer parts. Gotta replace all those autistic cargo pants, New Balance and hiking boots with some fashion.

3. No more video games, anime or fapping. Gotta reconnect with real world.

4 Neckbeard must go. Either clean shaved or neatly trimmed like Tony Stark.

5 Go to uni and study either law, math or medicine. Nothing worse then for a NEET than working in McDonald when your parents eventually die.

6. Quit 4chan. That's the final and hardest part but necessary to leave all that fat autistic neckbeardism behind.
>>
>>24958990
>Go to uni
Or teach yourself a marketable skill like programming for free without sinking up to your eyeballs in crippling debt.

>Quit 4chan
This is good advice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
>>
Except video games and 4chan are normie territory now.
>>
>>24959032
To get upper tier dev jobs u need a degree.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
What if becoming a big guy wasn't part of my plan?

https://youtu.be/NA1nzyrwTSg
>>
>>24958990
my grandparents are leaving me their house in the will + heaps of dosh. i can live as a neet forever fuck you
>>
File: aDdDHdo.png (15 KB, 447x378) Image search: [Google]
aDdDHdo.png
15 KB, 447x378
>>24959032

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ

Now I truly see
>>
>>24959104
To get upper tier dev jobs you need experience.
A robot just needs to not be neet.
>>
>>24958990
>no you cant live how you want, in environment that mirrored your personality. You must comfort to other peoples aesthetc and some stupid materialistic gf
>you dont care about fashion? You must buy fashionable clothes anyway, cause way other peoples feel about you is so important!
>you dont have anything to do except video games or anime? Just go outside :^)
>no comment
>study only perspective majors, even if you are not interested in them! You must be braindead normie who hates his life, its way you must be!
>leave only place when you find peoples like you! You must be as alienated as possible!
I hate "life coaches" lke you, do you really think you have receipt for everyone? You are so stupid
>>
>>24960302
its ok they are just confused and jealous wagekeks who value their own existence only in the eyes of others
>>
>decide society can fucking die
>purchase lightweight backpacking equip.
>camo tarp
>begin living /innawoods/ 4-5 days a week
>visit mom on weekends
>get in better shape from necessary exertion
>cut down on booze and weed
>lose weight
>become mostly self sufficient
>saving neetbux to go full proennke in Canada

Wagies here pay 400-500 pounds ('bong) a month for the same shelter I get from a tarp and a bivvy in the woods. In about 7 months I will be laughing at them as I pull greyling and rainbow trout from alpine streams.

Wish I'd grown a pair and gone feral years ago tbqhfam
>>
>>24960668
What do you ate
>>
>>24960668
Enjoy winding up like McCandless. I don't think you even a remote idea of how harsh the climate gets here.
>>
File: wagecuck.jpg (79 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
wagecuck.jpg
79 KB, 409x409
>>24958990

>Give up my comfy NEET life so I can please a bunch of normies

Or I could not do that. Stupid normies just want me to relent and become a wagekuk so they can claim victory. Nope, I'm going to committ suicide on my final NEET day, snubbing every wagekuk on the planet.
>>
Why do people have to live the way you say?
>>
File: 1442516167262.jpg (96 KB, 500x535) Image search: [Google]
1442516167262.jpg
96 KB, 500x535
>>24960760
Is your cock nice and yummy?
>>
File: smugNEETyellowandred.jpg (98 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
smugNEETyellowandred.jpg
98 KB, 409x409
>>24960798

Of course, why do you think wagekuk's gfs come to my house while their boyfriend is at work?
>>
File: index.jpg (12 KB, 310x163) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
12 KB, 310x163
>>24960788
It's the only way.

You can't be NEET forever, your parents will die sooner or later and then it is suicide or McDonald
>>
>>24961877
How can you be so full of yourself?
This is exactly the same as talking to a religious fundamentalist.
Your way of seeing the world is the only right one, have you ever thought about how stupid you sound?
>>
File: wagieworking.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1277) Image search: [Google]
wagieworking.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1277
>>24960302
>I hate "life coaches" lke you, do you really think you have receipt for everyone? You are so stupid

Trust me, you don't wanna end up as an McDonald employee when you are over 25 year old male

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDPQina3wIk
>>
>>24961925
And what clothes, shaving, browsing 4chan or cleaning room have to do with working in mc?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.