[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>take girl I don't really like out on date >expect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: why.gif (13 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
why.gif
13 KB, 633x758
>take girl I don't really like out on date
>expect just to fuck her and never talk to her again
>shes actually an incredibly interesting person
>As the night goes on I realize I actually really like her
>Don't have sex with her because I don't want to ruin anything
I felt like she was disappointed I didn't make anything happen, but I've honestly never liked another girl like this.
I've never had feelings for anyone after actually getting to know them, and the connection between us is palpable.
I'm completely lost now and don't know what to do.
>>
Don't worry, you won't see her again because she'll hate that you didn't fuck her
>>
>>24959021

this. you beta'd hard.
>>
>>24959021
>>24959047
you're probably right
This is why not talking to people is so much easier
>>
>>24959100
I'm going through this right now, spent a wonderful afternoon with a girl but everytime I thought I had to do something, I just couldn't, and texted her last night and she's too tired and busy lately
>>
File: 1449868906223.gif (2 MB, 412x229) Image search: [Google]
1449868906223.gif
2 MB, 412x229
>I like a girl too much to have sex with her
>>
>>24959175
It wasn't that. I want to fucker her brains out. It was more that liking someone like this is such a foreign feeling to me I didn't know how to behave. I kind of just spent the whole time not even thinking about the sex until it was too late
>>
File: 1441234325628.jpg (21 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1441234325628.jpg
21 KB, 251x242
>normies and their "problems"
>>
>>24959236
yeah
ree dude
haha nice
>>
File: jumbled-memes-04-funny-bits.jpg (118 KB, 700x695) Image search: [Google]
jumbled-memes-04-funny-bits.jpg
118 KB, 700x695
#Chadproblems
>>
>>24959260
Do you think this is a meme? r9k is a safe haven for the outcasts of society. There's literally millions of forums for normies, go there.
>>
>>24958979
same thing happened to me bro

now she has the upper hand in power in the relationship and will probably kuck me

never date down if you really like their personality because they'll get a super egoi
>>
File: 1450014607392.png (108 KB, 350x252) Image search: [Google]
1450014607392.png
108 KB, 350x252
>>24959346
"Safe space"

Fucking kill yourself normie
>>
>>24959145

Hahhahhahahaahahahhahaahaaahhaahahhhaaa!

Busy getting shagged
>>
>>24958979
Sex on the first date usually ends in failure for any future relation outside a FWB booty call.

Just don't be afraid to be close/cuddley on the 2nd date. If she wants sex she will ask for it.
>>
>>24959391
>>24959346
>>24959300
>>24959236
why does everyone on this board act like someone has to be ugly to post here

most average looking guys and up will have a guy make a move on them after 18 in which they finally have a chance with a girl, or they just man up and talk to one, but that doesnt mean they didn't grow up a robot or don't have a robot personality
>>
>>24958979
Call her now and tell her what you just told us.

gl fgt
>>
>>24958979
You're retarded OP, just like everyone else on r9k. Sex on the first date is the sign of a slut. Completely. It sounds like you were just getting to know her too. What, did you talk for like 2 hours over dinner? how's that different from her going to a party, talking to a guy all night, then fucking him and never seeing him again? You expected a one night stand. She didn't. Your chances aren't ruined, they're saved, retard.
>>
>>24959449
idiots like them ruined this board
it used to be a place to come and share feels of all shapes and sizes with your bros, empathize with people, and get some positive conversation and advice

now they just try and turn it into a contest for who can be the most self-loathing person and spread negativity everywhere
>>
>>24959391
Pretty sure she was a virgin and leaving the country in a month.., and I really didn't do anything to up it, I had broken up with a girl the day before and other stuff was happening in my life I couldn't get in the 'meet new person and pull moves on them' spirit. tl:dr she's not getting shagged and maybe I'll try something this week
>>
>>24959474
yeah I'm gunna ask her to study tomorrow and I'll tell her. Might as well put it out in the open even if it is pretty forward
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.