[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any femanons really don't like transgenders? I mean I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (214 KB, 1242x1410) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214 KB, 1242x1410
Any femanons really don't like transgenders?

I mean I don't have a problem with them I just find them to be too bossy and shady. I know deep down inside they hate me because I was born with a bagina.
>>
The idea of transitioning repulses me but I'm not bothered by them since I've only met one ever in real life.
>>
File: image.png (210 KB, 298x471) Image search: [Google]
image.png
210 KB, 298x471
>>24958563
Frig off Mystery
>>
Well, I am a femanon biologically... But my gender is certainly male.

I literally don't understand why anyone would want to be female, since I've felt it was a curse my entire life. However, I would try to help support someone who felt that way, and I wouldn't question them. I'd just try to accept it.
>>
File: Lp3cR59.jpg (80 KB, 740x1345) Image search: [Google]
Lp3cR59.jpg
80 KB, 740x1345
Trans woman here.

I get it. There are a lot of straight guys that are really into anime that are delusional and just want to be the little girl. They put women on a pedestal and worship them so much that they want to be them. They all call themselves transgender lesbians.

Fucking autogynephiles. I get why women don't like them.
>>
>>24958859

hey, moot.
>>
>>24958638
stop lying anon
girls is wonderful life mode
except if you're fat
are you fat?
>>
>>24958890
What about being a black woman? So far I'm not understanding how this is all giggles and cupcakes
>>
>>24958638
Yeah, living life on easy mode
>>
>>24958945
Tell that to some 9 year old girl who is forced to fuck a 40 year old some where in Yemen
>>
>>24958922
if your body is cute that's not a problem
you'll have to deal with some degree of bullying, yes, but if that really affects your day-to-day happiness, I sugest you to move
I'm from brazil and cute black girls are treated really good here
>>
I try not to be judgmental and I'm a pretty accepting person but damn trans people piss me off. They transition and want to be like normal women but then expect some sort of special treatment by both men and women. Then after transitioning they think they're 'above' women. I'm not going to defend an entire gender but those self entitled assholes aren't above anyone. They always have ridiculous opinions on womens issues like they're actually female or have any idea what they're talking about. I get super pissed off at trannies, and I hate how obsessed 4chan is with them.
>>
I don't like them because they think they are women and they are not women, they are just mentally ill men, and I don't like all men. But my least favourite men are trannies and "male feminists" because they tend to be the most stereotypical men - conniving, false, sneaky, mentally ill, predatory, hysterical.

They're mentally ill men, always will be. I hate it when trannies tell me "they're not like the other trannies uwu~" because 99% of the time they are. They'd benefit more from counselling and antipsychotics than people feeding their insane delusions.

Also, the transgender lobby is just a Big Pharma meme.
>>
>>24959049

>i don't like men
>but i post on r9k constantly

k
>>
>>24959049
I thought you were transgender
>>
As a liberal it's probably one of the only issues I don't really agree with it. Everything about it seems so bullshit, like people will bend the rules into however they like it just absolutely no one will get their feelings hurt.

If gender is not defined by genetalia, how else would you define it? You can't say by gender roles or a state of mind because those are already not strictly enforced.
>>
>>24958999
I think trannys assume all women have these kawaii care free lives like those sorority blondes or Japanese idols
>>
>>24959076
About how much I hate men, because where else would I post about this?

>reddit
An even higher population of men than tumblr, downvotes malehate into oblivion, no visibility

>tumblr
Male-pandering population, 50% trannies, 50% predatory dykes, 100% sensitive politically correct teenagers

This has always been my home.
>>
>>24958890
Not fat, no. Just life sucks. You're expected to live for everyone else, not yourself.
>>
>>24959112
Ignore him. "Hurr durr women live life on easy mode is just a meme". He knows life sucks.
>>
>>24959089
How about this:
Gender doesn't need to be strictly enforced.
>>
>>24959203
All I'm saying anon is "well I just ~feel~ like a woman" is a meaningless statement.
>>
>>24959203
Gender is a meme. Gender didn't even mean gender until the late 90s, it was just another word that scientists used for sex, and that psychologists used to describe "sex roles".

Gender does not exist, it is literally a term that came directly out of the Trans* lobby in the 90s, and was later propagated by trans communities all over the internet. Why? It helps trannies move the discussion from "mental illness" to "born this way".
>>
>>24959101

>"but i need attention!"

k
>>
File: myschoollife.gif (498 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
myschoollife.gif
498 KB, 500x375
>>24958890
>implying life is easy for anyone
>>
File: fSs3xo1.png (56 KB, 403x574) Image search: [Google]
fSs3xo1.png
56 KB, 403x574
>>24959269
What is the point in screaming out into the abyss if no one reads it?
>>
>>24959165
Nope
100% of my problems would be gone if I was born a woman instead
You cunts have everything so fucking easy yet you still come on here and bitch and whine about the stupidest fucking shit
>>
>>24959315
Do tell how your life would be easier. I'd love to hear how a vagina would magically suck all your problems to its void.
>>
>>24959368
>human contact
No one has talked to me in person besides my parents for about 5 years
>friends
Same as above, women are approached and their social blunders forgiven more than men. I have also yet to see a woman with no friends that is completely lonely like I am
>relationships
Women are approached again, they are given choices in relationships, they hold all the power being a 22 year old guy who has never been in a relationship basically means my life is over at this point socially
>medical help
I have struggled with depression, REAL soul crushing depression my whole life. When I ask for help or try to talk about it I'm told to man up
My uni also doesn't have mental health services for men, we have a safe space for women, but men need to get through it on their own

There's a chunk of problems that would have instantly gone away if I had a vagina and lived life on easy mode. Society babies women even when they hold all the power in relationships and claim they want to be equal
>>
>>24958563
Transsexuals wouldn't be looked down on so much if the majority wasn't lonely fetishist males who take their fetish way too far by trying to transition.

I don't think I've met more than 2 out of hundreds of transsexuals who weren't obnoxiously perverted to the point where it's obvious they only wanted to be a girl for sexual reasons.
>>
>>24959315
>100% of my problems would be gone if I was born a woman instead
Sounds like you don't have a lot of problems.
>>
>>24959852
>>human contact
>No one has talked to me in person besides my parents for about 5 years
How the fuck will having a vagina solve this problem? The only way that I can see this is possible is if you literally don't go outside. Men aren't going to suddenly realize there's a shut-in woman in your home, fucking retard.

I'm a woman and right now I have exactly zero friends. So no, being a female won't solve all your problems.
>>
I am transgendered.

I do not hate women. I envy them and wish I could be one.

By and far the vast overwhelming majority of women have either been disgusted with my mere existence or wanted me dead outright.

Transgenders are a threat to women and the control they have over men and they will do anything to defend it.

I don't tell anyone and don't really talk to women in general. Everywhere I go, women have wanted me dead.

"You'll never be a real woman since you don't have a vagina you freak" they love to say. Something ironic about their rabid self worth and the fact that the moist hole between their legs is the only thing of value that gives them a sense of identity.
>>
>>24959240
I agree with this tripfag.
>>
>>24961396
Or maybe they're just disgusted because you're disgusting.
>>
>>24961396
Is it true that all robots are future trans, and all trans are woman-hating manlet NEETs who talk about roasties and gashes and axe-wounds?
>>
>>24961396
You're delusional if you think women are threatened by you. Why do all trannys think this?
>>
>>24961632
>why does the mentally ill have irrational thoughts?
>>
>>24961632
It is their only coping mechanism. Notice how none of them are comfortable with dating/fucking gay men, straight women or tranny-chasers. They are desperate for straight men and lesbians because they're obsessed with validating their identity. Deep down inside, they know they are nothing more than mentally ill men.

You can't identify into the opposite sex, just like I cannot identify into the body of a 10/10 supermodel.
>>
>>24962246
Maybe I'll never be a woman but how does it feel knowing you'll never be a young skinny attractive girl that men actually like?
>>
File: mentally ill trannies.jpg (53 KB, 940x183) Image search: [Google]
mentally ill trannies.jpg
53 KB, 940x183
>>24962298
It sucks, and I suffer from the same dysphoric symptoms that trans people do, but unlike them I recognize my mental illness and try hard to put it behind me, instead of demanding that the world "pretend" I'm attractive.

Also, at least I hit more of those points than you, considering you're not even a girl. 1/5 is better than 0/5.
>>
>>24962368
How many men actually consider you a girl?
>>
>>24962405
Transgenders might be mistaking annoyance with jealousy
>>
File: mentally ill tranny2.png (26 KB, 958x236) Image search: [Google]
mentally ill tranny2.png
26 KB, 958x236
>>24962405
Pretty much every single man I meet on a daily basis considers me a girl or a woman. Only retards on /r9k/ and jealous trannies think I'm "not a girl". But at the end of the day, I have a vagina it is a perfectly symmterical innie, the kind that would be impossible for a doctor to give you when they're cutting open an axe wound for you and a uterus. I have a feminine "womanly" figure.

You will always pretty much be a man. I'm no stranger to the world of reconstructive surgery, and it brings me great pleasure to know that no matter how much money you spend slicing and dicing your body up, you'll just be a mutilated man. Maybe you'll look good after five hours of photoshop, but walking down the street almost everyone with an IQ over 75 will peg you as male.
>>
Transgendered people are just sexist.

They seem to think they have to fuck their genitals up and put on dresses and makeup and raise their voice in order to be "women". This reinforces archetypal gender roles and suggests that women are little more than dainty little flowers.
>>
File: trans cognitive dissonance.png (10 KB, 923x105) Image search: [Google]
trans cognitive dissonance.png
10 KB, 923x105
>>24962423
It is just a case of the emperor's new clothes.
>>
>>24962510
Atleast I can still fit in as a guy. You can only fit in with the whores. It brings me great pleasure to know that no matter how hard you try at anything no one will care.
>>
File: penises are female.jpg (28 KB, 864x199) Image search: [Google]
penises are female.jpg
28 KB, 864x199
>>24962595
It's not about fitting in. It's about the fact that you want to be a woman, and you will never be a woman.

My problems here are irrelevant. You will never be a woman, no matter how much newspeak you use and how much rage you let out. You will always be a man in a dress. :-)
>>
>>24962621
My partner treats me like a woman and that works for me.
How does your partner treat you?
>>
File: one of my fave trannies.png (24 KB, 306x536) Image search: [Google]
one of my fave trannies.png
24 KB, 306x536
>>24962647
Your partner doesn't treat you as a woman. Your partner is either a heterosexual woman or a homosexual man.

There is no such "thing' as being treated "as a woman". You are nothing more than a male crossdresser fulfilling a fetishists fantasy.

You will never actually know what its like to be a woman - whether you are hetero- or homosexual. You will never be adored by your parents as a little girl, grow up in a fluffy pink bedroom, get sent to ballet classes for nearly a decade. You will never spend your teenage years building relationships with other women. You will never understand women or be able to relate to women. You will never settle down with a neurotypical, vanilla man and start a life where you give birth to a few darling children. You will always just be a man with fucked up fetishes and a slew of mental illness. :^)
>>
>>24962731
>You will never be adored by your parents as a little girl, grow up in a fluffy pink bedroom, get sent to ballet classes for nearly a decade. You will never spend your teenage years building relationships with other women. You will never understand women or be able to relate to women. You will never settle down with a neurotypical, vanilla man and start a life where you give birth to a few darling children.
Neither will you. I have a loving partner by my side through it all. My life is pretty nice. You're the bitter one who bitches all day long on greek image boards about how lonely and ugly she is.
>>
>>24962778
I had a pretty decent life before my mental illness kicked in, and I achieved all of that.

All you have is a fetishist who wants to fuck your boipucci. I could find the equivalent at the drop of a hat, but I want more for myself than to descend into degeneracy like yourself.
>>
>>24962822
>I had a pretty decent life before my mental illness kicked in, and I achieved all of that.
reading your posts and no you didn't
>>
>>24962862
Kek, you can tell yourself that if it makes you feel better.

The only thing stopping me from living my life as a typical woman is my mind. The only thing stopping you from living your life as a typical woman is... everything.
>>
>>24962898
>The only thing stopping me from living my life as a typical woman is my mind
Don't forget your face
>>
>>24962917
Nah, as an unattractive woman I'm still a woman.

You on the other hand, are a man. (-:
>>
>>24962964
I'd rather be a man than an ugly woman
>>
>>24962554
You either a troll or you never left Tumblr until now... they are just fucking ill
>>
>>24962984
wierd attitude for a tranny
>>
>>24963991
Doesn't change the results of their actions.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.