[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You come back to your room from the bathroom, getting food or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9
File: pepee.png (60 KB, 500x407) Image search: [Google]
pepee.png
60 KB, 500x407
You come back to your room from the bathroom, getting food or something else, and you come face to face with a copy of yourself, who's the same as you mind and body.
What do you do?
Hardmode:Nothing lewd.
>>
>>24958500
I'd ask him who the thinks he is. If he says my name, who is the real me?
>>
fuck his boipussi
>>
Start a final showdown, the winner ending up being in a murder-suicide situation
>>
69 and then never talk or think about it ever again
>>
>now neither of us will be virgins!

That or arguing about who gets to be killed by the other.
>>
>>24958500
Fake my own death with him after we fuck. Live off of the life insurance.
>>
Chill and play video games

then later I'd probably suck his dick
>>
Get into a fistfight.
>>
Ask him to get off my computer.
Maybe play a game of chess.
Play the piano as he plays the guitar.
Ask him why you did horrible things in the past.
>>
Consider cuddling up with myself and watch some shitty, but yet funny anime.

This may be the only chance I can get to experience some human touch, even if it's snuggling/cuddling. If he's me then he knows the same thing too.
>>
Conversation with him to figure out if he plans to live the same life as me in the same house as me.

Kill him if this is the case. Regardless of if I or my clone wins, the world is safe from two pieces of shit ruining the world.
>>
>>24958500
that would be like winning a lottery, I can finally kill myself with free conscience cause my copy will live my life for me so my parents don't have to suffer
>>
>>24958901
surely your carbon copy also has suicidal tendencies? He'll just do the same thing after you do
>>
File: 1433027607215.png (177 KB, 266x593) Image search: [Google]
1433027607215.png
177 KB, 266x593
>>24958500
Fuck hard mode, bring him to the bedroom. Proceed to 69 for hours. Maybe go buy another 3ds so we can play triforce heroes while blowing each other.
>>
Begin buying clothes in pairs, and we begin to live our lives as twins.
We both work out together and go to class together, and we pick up girls as twins
>>
>>24958500
I'm smart. Having two of me would be awesome. Start a business.
>>
File: Serpico (1).jpg (52 KB, 469x493) Image search: [Google]
Serpico (1).jpg
52 KB, 469x493
>>24958500

Force my clone to take hormones and dress as a girl, then train them to be the perfect partner.

This sounds like some weird manga.
>>
>>24959210
You know whats up. Ground pound my clone
>>
>>24958500
do they have the same mind and memories as me? will me clone have the same mental problems as me
>>
>>24959898
what would stop him from forcing you to do the same thing?
>>
>>24959982
Yes.
Basically they're from an alternate universe where some kid in Chile decided to get ice cream instead of staying inside 20 years ago.
Nothing is actually different in that universe.
>>
File: Griffith_Pre-Eclipse_Manga.jpg (104 KB, 610x763) Image search: [Google]
Griffith_Pre-Eclipse_Manga.jpg
104 KB, 610x763
>>24960005
He'd enjoy it.
>>
>>24960041
So, you're both going to end up doing it?
>>
I try to touch it, seeing if we're mutually corporeal.
If it acknowledges me in a non violent fashion I guess we split our tasks for the day, and begin researching how to change the IP on either my tablet or tower so we can shitpost at the same time.
Continue to harbor suspicion that she's a doppelganger with the intent to kill me and eventually attack her.
>>
>>24960070
No, that wouldn't work. We'd reach an agreement.
>>
>>24958500
Wrestle and spar.
>>
>>24958500
We team up and go rape some bitches. Duh.
>>
File: ae1345.jpg (44 KB, 620x315) Image search: [Google]
ae1345.jpg
44 KB, 620x315
>>24958500
I'd kill him on sight. There can be only one.
>>
I have a feeling we'd both get naked so we can see our body as other people do, and then put on other outfits to compare as well.

Because we're the same person, they'll be honest about what to change and improve on. I'm not sure how to explain how there's two of us to my parents though
>>
>>24958500
arm wrestle. The one that looses is the weaker mind and has to spend the reminder of his days in the wilderness
>>
Myself and I walk outside with matching outfits doing the coolguy walk saluting other folks saying "YYYOOOOO!" and walk right on walking.

The reactions will be hilarious.
>>
we'd live together, buy PS2 and play nippon vidya.
at night we would be each other's daki
>>
>>24958500
Spend 3 episodes wondering who I am, and what reality is, and then congratulate myself at the end.
>>
try to kill them

the winner deserves to keep on living
>>
kill him. can' t afford to keep him here, since he would have no money or legal means of earning it he wouldn't leave voluntarily, and if I just kicked him out he'd probably steal a bunch of shit or kill people or something and frame me for it. besides, one of me is already too many, the world doesn't need two 54m50ns
>>
>>24961361
Can't he just work where you are working now?
>>
File: IMG_0155.jpg (26 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0155.jpg
26 KB, 250x250
>>24958566
you stupid fucking nigger did you read the post fuck off nigger
>>
Go to work for me bro while I play vidya?
>>
>>24961372
maybe, but they don't give me enough hours to even support myself, and my mum is too broke also
>>
>>24960031
why the fuck couldn't you just write yes or no you stupid nigger
>>
>>24958566
Yeah, pretty much this honestly
I know i've got a comfy and phat ass
>>
File: th.jpg (18 KB, 319x480) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
18 KB, 319x480
>we'd stare awkwardly at each other for five minutes
>we both want to be alone
>only one apartment
>don't know how to decide who has to leave forever
>eventually arrive at a brilliant idea
>we could take turns going to work
>constantly make bane jokes/impressions irl together
>tell clone "you're a big guy"
>he'd look me up and down: "for you"
>no homo tho
>do this forever, live happily together, no stress life

Actually, I think I would love to have a clone now. Would make things so much easier.
>>
Probably punch him in face for being such a faggot.
>>
I start talking to him and see if we can relate about anything.
>>
I strike a deal. We'll cohabit for the next 5 years to achieve seemingly impossible work output, then when we get our pHD. One of us will work in the us and the other will get a job on the other side of the world in a lab. Then we'll collaborate for years to enhance each other's careers.
>>
I found a problem. Unless you're bald or get the exact same haircut, people will eventually notice that your hair goes from short to long to short.
>>
>>24958843
>>24958643
Now that you thought it, the clone will know your intentions. You're fucked. He'll have the advantage when he find you off guard entering your room with tendies.
>>
I'd hang out with him, probably cuddle while watching movies, and ride my mom's tandem bicycle while wearing identical outfits just to see people's reactions...
>>
File: armstrong.jpg (67 KB, 640x335) Image search: [Google]
armstrong.jpg
67 KB, 640x335
We put on some Metal Gear Rising music and fucking FIGHT.

Shit would be fun. Then afterwards we would plot how to take over the world.
>>
>>24958500
go to school one at a time. troll people and shit
>>
>>24962463
They'd react like "oh cool they're identical twins"
>>
>>24961361
>no money or legal means of earning
He could just apply to jobs with your legal info
You'd just file taxes as one person working multiple jobs.
>>
Fuck your hardmode, i'll suck his dick, I wish i could suck my own dick but it is small and i'm fat so I can't reach it.
>>
You see a liar in the mirror, and he's sneering in that way that makes you feel unsafe insane and you hate to see his face

You punch the mirror to shut him up but he won't go away

He just multiplies, intensifies

he's twenty tiny blades.
>>
Make sure he doesn't see me and let him resume my life as I leave and go fuck some shit up.
>>
>>24958500
I've thought about this many times OP. Obviously we both exist in the same universe and you cannot reasonably live the same life because despite being an exact copy
>your clone is not you
the moment we split up in any way, we will begin to have different experiences and that will lead to disaster.

I cannot share my life with someone else. I won't share my family, my friends or my girlfriend with him because they aren't his. The moment we split up, we both become privy to information the other one doesn't have.

He knows this, I know this, one of us has to leave to start a new life, but being the same and knowing myself, neither of us wants a new life, we want my life.

The only answer is that one of us has to die. It is cliche but utterly true. Would you really share your life with what is basically a twin?

>tldr; a copy is not you even if they are the same, one of you has to die
>>
Box until we both collapse of exhaustion.
I know he'd love to go out that way.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.