[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw today I called a group of black people nigger faggots an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 43524354325.jpg (92 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
43524354325.jpg
92 KB, 400x400
tfw today I called a group of black people nigger faggots and threatened to stab them

Got away with it because it was just a prank lol

https://youtu.be/_wldE_4xjVQ
>>
File: elliot.jpg (29 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
elliot.jpg
29 KB, 480x640
It was a prank, people! Cheers!
>>
File: heros.jpg (278 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
heros.jpg
278 KB, 1200x900
Calm down was just a prank guys
>>
He's fucking unfunny. So is Jontron and the other guy, though.
>>
>>24959501
he's probably the only worthwhile "youtuber" right now
>>
File: pizzaisameme.png (2 MB, 1801x1404) Image search: [Google]
pizzaisameme.png
2 MB, 1801x1404
>>24959501

yeah nice very nice is prank or????
>>
>>24959568
That's akin to saying, "Gonorrhea is the only STD worth contracting."
>>
>linking filthyfaggot
saged
take that back to reddit faggot
>>
>>24959599
I was saying something like "use a condom and fuck this hot chick right here"
>>
Wait, Jontron and Frank know eachother?

That's neat I guess
>>
>you'll never make videos of yourself acting like a complete filthy retard and make mad youtube cash with it
>>
Filthy Frank reminds me of the Tom Green Show except less funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdKAFCZHbks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T85cPWwSEF0
>>
>>24960037
>Not knowing about the YouJew iluminutty communutty.
>>
Frank is probably the dumbest and most unfunny thing that's popular on youtube right now. Half of his videos are outright fucking disgusting and only entertainment is the "shock" value.
>>
>>24960433

It's not possible to be negatively funny.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.