[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Authentic recording taken during an alien abduction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8
File: Grey.jpg (70 KB, 688x1024) Image search: [Google]
Grey.jpg
70 KB, 688x1024
Ok guys, I got ahold of this recording of an actual Grey alien taunting an abductee during an abduction procedure. The guy who recorded this managed to somehow shield his phone from whatever electrical field these beings use to fuck with electronics. It's highly disturbing and gives insight into just how evil and sadistic these creatures are. The recording ends with it laughing at the abductee.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1INItNKng0O

This is evidence that us humans need to fucking shut down SETI and quit trying to find life on other worlds. And should these beings ever openly arrive in the future, we need to spread the world and fight their asses. Peace and love my fucking ass.
>>
jesus christ that's horrifying
>>
>>24958360
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1INItNKng0O
obviously fake and gay
>>
File: 1449801591878s.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1449801591878s.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>24958360
K.. Keep me posted with your original comments.
>>
R9k is 3 characters and x is one character. How did you get them confused?
>>
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lmao

FUCKING BLOX THEN CHRIST
>>
Who knew Alex Jones was an alien the whole time?
>>
Btw, this is what these creatures do to humans during abductions, in case any of you still think aliens are "so cool" and would want to meet them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsjhdoWKtXM
>>
>>24958414
I didn't. You guys need to know about the alien agenda, especially since so many here are discontent with the human condition, you guys would be very easy prey for the aliens to manipulate. Despite what you may think, human beings actually are naturally good and kind and loving. Your bad experiences with people are due to aliens ruining human society and promoting evil and cruelty. Those same "chads" and "stacies" would have been kind to you if humanity were allowed to be free of the alien influence.
>>
That shit is fucking creepy yo
>>
>>24958391
No, it's real. I know you don't want to accept the horrifying truth, but there it is.
>>
>>24958757
How do you know if you've been abducted?
>>
>>24958360
>expecting Never Gonna Give You Up but doing it anyway
>>
File: tinfoil_hat_antenna.jpg (14 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil_hat_antenna.jpg
14 KB, 400x300
>How OP gets his info
>>
File: 5429641.jpg (109 KB, 612x1524) Image search: [Google]
5429641.jpg
109 KB, 612x1524
>>24958784
Missing Time
Mysterious injuries
Implants under the skin
Certain images triggering fear or wonder in you(animals with large eyes, images of certain kinds of aliens, etc)
Trouble with sexual intimacy
Waking up in a different area from where you initially slept(ie. you fell asleep in bed and wake up on the sofa)

Lots of signs.
>>
Totally leg1t guys
>>
>>24958889
>thinking we're alone in the universe
>>
>>24958938
>thinking other life found us
>>
>>24958848
I fucking hate owls, I've woken up with strange cuts before and I've been viscerally terrifed of aliens (nightmares) since I was about 10. Maybe I'm an abductee. I don't think you're a real robot if you havn't been abducted by aliens before desu.
>>
Nmmm the alien has an american accent
>>
>>24958360
/x/ please
ayy dont care about us ala roadside picnic
>>
>>24958848

All of these things happened to me, but I was staying awake on meth for days on end and blacking out on GHB to get my sleep. The implants just turned out to be steel slivers from tweaking out with a die grinder and tearing apart steel wool for my crackpipes, a fact I came to realize when my sleep-dep induced delusions subsided.

I really hate to say this too, but I'm 98 percent not trolling here
>>
ayyyyy le mao lol
>>
>>24958360
>a grey vocalising
>'suck your soul out'

Be gone, schizo.
>>
I was hopeful for a moment that r9k was becoming more aware
but then it was an obviously fake audio that sounded like Spiffo from Star Control 2
>>
ayy lmao
ayy
>>
>>24959355
They DO suck your souls out
>>
>>24958456
aynal probes
>>
>>24958360
kek that sounds like fucking Alex Jones.
>>
>>24959426
They really don't.
They are not supernatural beings in any way.
>>
>>24959458
They serve demons, and they are able to interact in the metaphysical.
>>
>>24959527
no dumbo, aliens are physical beings
Jesus was an alien
they are harvesting our genes by letting us evolve under harsh conditions whilst they live in relative peace and harmony amidst the stars
>>
>>24959527
>demons
There are no such things, but I'm sure if you had a bad experience with an non-human and weren't sharp enough to figure out what you were dealing with, it'd be enough to make you believe.
>interact in the metaphysical
They are very physical.
They are DNA-based life forms, like us.
>>
>>24958496
Speak it brother.
>>
>>24958360
>>24958360
Is there proof that this is real? Because otherwise gud attempt M8
>>
>>24958360
Wow it's a good thing aliens can speak english, otherwise they couldn't explain their master plan.
>>
>>24958496
Replace 'alien agenda' with 'globalist psychopath agenda'.
>>
>>24958360
ayy lmao kek
>>
File: meme alien.jpg (675 KB, 1000x4011) Image search: [Google]
meme alien.jpg
675 KB, 1000x4011
>>24958360
gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

This is the kind of shit tier post that belongs on /b/. I don't come here for this retard shit. Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
File: keikaku.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
keikaku.jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
>tfw everyone on earth thinks the ayy lmao invasion is just a joke while they infiltrate and destroy everything good about humanity
>>
You can summon them if you like. Look up the varieties of Djinn and you'll see that they describe grey aliens.

You can also bind their souls to objects and kill them. But that's a whole other deal.
>>
File: 3a13065r.jpg (38 KB, 494x640) Image search: [Google]
3a13065r.jpg
38 KB, 494x640
>>24958360
>alien just happens to sound like an autist reading a script with a shitty voice modifier
Gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>24958360
Gave me a good laugh OP thanks
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.