[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girls Destroying Friend Groups
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 15
File: 1448034126751.jpg (55 KB, 708x708) Image search: [Google]
1448034126751.jpg
55 KB, 708x708
Girls Destroying Friend Groups

>girl joins a group of us good mates
>brings more girls with her
>they start to ruin the banter and the fun
>demand to be center of attention and whine to get their way
>the males begin to turn on each other as they set sights on the girls
>females prop up the stronger males with flirting and ignore the uglier ones
>resentment and fierce competition begins
>females introduce terrible drama
>group tears itself apart
>bros turning on bros
>couples start getting created
>couples create more drama
>several of the smarter men ditch them all
>rest split up into separate smaller groups
>girls eventually dump boyfriends further splitting the sub groups

The entire group has never hung out since, and many people still hate each other.

Keep your bros as bros.
>>
>>24958239
>having friends

Fuck off back to where you came from cunt face.
>>
>>24958239
>ever befriending women

Spotted your mistake. Unless you are courting a woman there is no reason for you to be interacting with her.
>>
fuck normies

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24958288
>>24958349
So if you aren't a neet loner who pisses in bottles you can't post here?
>>
>>24958239
Umm...this is what's supposed to happen in a social group. People pair off and the group splinters into small groups, which then grow. It's how you find a partner, and also how you grow your pool of contacts. There'll only ever be a handful of people you'll stay really close with through everything.
>>
>watch this one streamer
>one Australian girl in chat
>he starts playing lots of games with her on stream
>has 48 hour marathon to raise money to go to Australia for her
>she gets mod
>if you mention someone she doesn't like you get banned
>if you request a song she doesn't like you get banned
>he turns into a huge fag and i cringe every time i watch his stream
And that's when i left

RIP IN PISS
>>
>>24958408
>dark souls build streamer, watch him every now and then
>boosts his girlfriends stream of the same thing out of nowhere
>constantly her now, never him
>she hires militant whiteknight fagmods who will ban you for talking about things that can be done in the area she's playing
>most of the original tiny fanbase the guy himself had gets banned for "backseat playing"
>>
File: 1403837987365.png (48 KB, 400x389) Image search: [Google]
1403837987365.png
48 KB, 400x389
>>24958239
>people who say "bro" unironically
>>
File: how_communities_are_destroyed.jpg (451 KB, 4040x626) Image search: [Google]
how_communities_are_destroyed.jpg
451 KB, 4040x626
>>24958239
Are you familiar with the concept of peak oil?
What you're experiencing is peak pussy.
>>
>>24958546
there is no thing as peak oil, the prices of oil have been plummeting for a year now retard
>>
>>24958385
>you're supposed to let women fuck up everything

lol

Women in online communities are more often than not absolute cancer. Part of the blame really should be focused on those beta male white knights though, on the day of retribution white knights will be slaughtered as well, perhaps the most.
>>
>>24958376
Yes. Now leave. bloxkuked
>>
>>24958591

Women simply introduce a new dynamic. If the group falls apart its a shi group. Regardless, all communities are supposed to evolve, fracture and change. Gotta bring in new blood.
>>
File: 1434249820141.jpg (8 KB, 292x324) Image search: [Google]
1434249820141.jpg
8 KB, 292x324
>>24958627
this post has to be bait
>>
>>24958665
Nah, it was written by metric
>>
>>24958565
Nigga I didn't say "the exact same thing that happened with oil is what youre experiencing" I said it was similar to the concept of peak oil. It's a phenomenon where the female population of a group reaches critical levels which destroys male friendship, degrades everything and leads to it being disbanded.
>>
File: 1443732936814.png (72 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1443732936814.png
72 KB, 900x900
>>24958687
the peak oil concept is bullshit, so you are basing what you are saying on bullshit

the only problem there is is the mouse utopia is becoming real due to authority given to inept women
>>
>>24958759
>the peak oil concept is bullshit
>there is infinite oil on this planet
top lel
>>
>>24958819
>i literally have no fucking idea what i am talking about

retard
>>
>>24958840
>I will insult people who disagree with my autistic ideas instead of calmly explaining why I'm right
>>
>>24958871
>i don't know the prices of oil have been falling for ages because i am a retard so i believe fairy tales instead and demand to be spoonfed on the internet
>>
>hurr bros before hoes
>expecting adult males to brush off a potential mating partner

News flash: humans are fucking animals. And as such, we have a natural tendency to become competitive in acquiring females. The bros before hoes shit is fucking childish.
>>
File: 1398366166168.jpg (12 KB, 249x213) Image search: [Google]
1398366166168.jpg
12 KB, 249x213
>>24958239
>have bro, we hang out, play games and chill out
>suddenly bro get a gf
>he stop talking to me
>mfw
>>
File: ohu.jpg (35 KB, 462x469) Image search: [Google]
ohu.jpg
35 KB, 462x469
>>24958759
Maybe it is, I was just adapting an edgy term for the point when a city is ruined by a large black population called peak negro.
Have a nice sunday
>>
>>24958962
The prices have fallen because new methods of extracting oil have been used extensively. But do you realize that this is a desperate measure? And that, at some point, there just won't be enough oil in the ground anymore to sustain our current use of it? And that it will take millions of years to replenish the oil supply we're currently taking for granted?

Resources are finite and no falling or rising numbers will change this fact. Unless we look for oil beyond the earth or find a way to synthetically mass-produce crude oil, we'll run into a problem at some point.

Now you're allowed to explain why my position is supposedly wrong. And please don't resort to memes.
>>
File: 1411945768112.jpg (92 KB, 1008x600) Image search: [Google]
1411945768112.jpg
92 KB, 1008x600
>not having your gf as a bro
shiggidydiggidy
>>
>>24959122
>thinking women can be bros
>>
>>24959135
majority cant, thats why you gf the ones that can be
>>
>>24959108
Not him but even just already-existing wells will last us a few more hundred years with current extraction technologies just from what we can easily detect right now, we won't run out of oil anytime soon. And we already can make biofuel, besides that we'll most likely have functional fusion reactors in a few hundred years, so it'll probably lose relevance as fuel at least.
>>
oh ive heard this story before.

>friends chil at my house
>girls are brought over
>start noticing dynamic switch
>wtf friends for 12 years
>i fuck with some of the girls since we chill at my house
>treat them like garbage in general
>get rid of them
>friend group survives
>one friend gets gf
>starts bringing her around constantly
>hate this bitch
>constantly has to be center of attention
>she sucks at video games typical gamer girl bullshit
>one day i said fuck it
>shut down house as chill zone
>6 months havent heard from anyone
>dont really care desu
>>
>tfw your brogroup has remained untarnished for years

The one time a guy brought a female friend in she never came back claiming she hated it. Who knew women wouldn't like spending friday nights playing video games till 2am?
>>
>>24959108
>>24959224
>>24958962
>>24958871
>>24958840
>>24958759
>>24958819
>>24958687

Political fags ruin r9k threads like women ruin social circles.
>>
>>24959373
some girls didnt actually mind doing this. there was this one chick who i would have waifu'd but she was dating my buddy and then they broke up so nothing ever came of it.
>>
>>24959164
Most of the girls that act like bros are the "all my friends are guys" type.

They just have bro tier hobbies so they can get more male attention.
>>
File: 53452.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
53452.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>24958534
Wtf dude whats wrong with that?
>>
>>24959564
i hate this. all my friends are guys. why the fuck would i ever date someone like this?
>>
>>24959564
You dont gf attention whores anon, thats obvious.
>>
>>24958376
>pissing in bottles
>not peeing yourself

Fucking normie, leave this board
>>
File: shrug.jpg (70 KB, 810x780) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
70 KB, 810x780
>look at my normie problems
>>
>>24959803
good contribution
>>
>>24958239
Bros before crows
It is so fucking stupid tu fight against another male when we should fight against females
>>
>>24958239
why would you ever introduce girls to your " inner circle? "
>>
>>24959578
ree

original as fuck
>>
Girls are the niggers of gender
>>
>>24959902
what are you supposed to do? how do you keep them seperate and stay friends?
>>
>>24958239
same thing happened to one of my friend groups op
the sad part is whenever i bring up that this was the cause they can't deny i'm right so they just call me a misogynist and desperately try to change the topic
bunch of pathetic fags
>>
File: 1388809786153.png (5 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1388809786153.png
5 KB, 645x773
>All my friends GF's/wives hate video games.
>Though they get on them for playing games, they will never truly invade the inner circle.
>>
>>24959990
well first of all all you you fucks must have this understanding that you are an inner cicle which will get spoiled / destroyed / corupted if outsiders are introduced.
secondly all of you must know that men have a different type of relationships then women do.
thirdly none should be so fucking desperate to choose a girl over a friend.

I brought my gf to our buddies nights a couple of tiemes, but she instantly knew that she was only a "guest" and was just sitting there queitly not trying to get into the middle. I guess you are younger then 24 arent you
>>
>>24960065
you dont have to get like that over it. its just a question for thought. i never brought a girl into a friend group but your response makes sense.

so theres no real way to ever incorporate them.
>>
>>24958239
women are the root of all evil in this world.
>>
yeah I got a gf my first week in college, then she broke up with me and fucked three of my close friends. Fucking three of them. I wouldnt have cared it if was just random guys but it had to be my closest friends. I left the college and went home.
>>
>>24959564
they are the biggest sluts too they hang out with guys they used to make out with. tomboys are a red flag.
>>
>>24960127
unfortunately not.
I think its because women are so much more competitive between each other and are unable to form a solid honest " brotherhood"
for them its all about reproduction and showing off their might/ power through sexuality, in your case trying to get the most promising male. That entire process destroys a male brotherhood, because your mutual coexistence turns into a competition. I have been observing how girls go about their friendships and i must say they are waaaaaaaay different then guys do it. They just dont share typical male values, making it very hard to cooparate them into a male circle. BUT there are exceptions. If you take a female which will not be seen as attractive or fuckable things might turn out ok.
>>
>>24958376
You might be really really lost anon...
>>
>>24960307
this is something ive often thought of. the "ugly" gf scenario. its sad that any sort of good looking girl will cause conflict between guys.

i mean you can try to keep them seperate i suppose. but i actually had one friend who basically dropped out of the group to hang out with his gfs. i dont get it either this guy is fat and pretty ugly but always has a gf. granted they arent anything to write home about but at least he has one.
>>
File: stupidcunt.gif (980 KB, 200x196) Image search: [Google]
stupidcunt.gif
980 KB, 200x196
>>24958239
And since they have no personality or coherent thoughts of their own they thrive exclusively on dividing people and causing drama. This is their life blood, creating emotional conflict and getting into knock down drag out emotional conflicts with people.

Truly destroyers.
>>
>>24960454
he is just a needy fuck who focuses all of his attention on her. this might be caused byhis fear of loosing her.this will probably appear a clingy. A healthy " alpha " male will never do it.
>>
>>24960484
yea but they dont seem to care i think most girls like alot of attention. like him giving them attention like that isnt a turn off to them. the only proof i have of this is that he broke up with his last gf.
>>
>>24958239
>Be gay
>Hang out with gays
>Never deal with female bullshit again
>>
Don't blame women on your shitty friends
>>
>friend use to be in the fat side
>use to play video games
>he starting to loose weight became normie
>starts going out drinking and getting fatty girls
>a few times he came over and brought her over
>they just talk crap about me because they;'re whispering
>they decide to move so now no friends
>>
>>24960674
Nice bait. Careful not to fall for it.
>>
File: 1445291282375.jpg (46 KB, 446x373) Image search: [Google]
1445291282375.jpg
46 KB, 446x373
>>24958239
This is it.

This is one of the biggest reasons why I turned so fucked up.

Women always infiltrated my friend groups and turned them into a bunch of cunts. Sometimes they even turned on me and bullied me relentlessly .

Dammit, seeing my mates turn into nothing more then shells of their former selves was heartbreaking. And it's all their fucking fault. Nothing was fucking permanent. I never knew when it would happen again. That's why I became friendless. It fucked me up and it's all their damn fault.

Fuck women.
>>
>>24960927
i know that feel, my "friends" like getting pegged in their assholes
>>
>>24958239
Happens to loads of hobbies too, vidya for example.

But its not just women it seems to be normies in general, seeing it happen to my local techno scene at the moment. The feeling of a bond with your fellow ravers is more and more vanishing because there are loads of chads and stacys there obsessed with appearance and how other people dance.

Fortunatley as soon as a techno club becomes too well known its usually closed down because of drug dealing/abuse and then new, underground, clubs open and the cycle repeats itself.
>>
>>24958408
>>watch this one streamer
you are the fag
>>
File: 144505758953.png (2 KB, 103x95) Image search: [Google]
144505758953.png
2 KB, 103x95
>>24961018
Why does women have to ruin everything they fucking touch? They are a virus dammit. All I want is ONE FRIEND. FUCK.
>>
>>24961018
That's hella gay, whats up with that?
>>
>>24958239

Yes it never ends well when a girl is introduced.

>be 19
>have a close group of friends
>drinking, vidya, chilling
>life was good
>one day a girl sees us
>she wishes to join
>I said no but my decision was soon overruled
>in time she soon had her way
>"I don't like games, let's watch TV instead"
>soon the other friends in the group were competing for her attention
>games were replaced by reality tv shit
>she invites more of her friends into the group
>friends in group trying really hard to impress them

I slowly cut ties will all of them, now they are all pussywhipped "men" whos lives are ruled by those very same girls.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.