[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you want out of life if women and social pressures
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: calling-incoming.jpg (55 KB, 1378x900) Image search: [Google]
calling-incoming.jpg
55 KB, 1378x900
What would you want out of life if women and social pressures didn't exist? Let's hear your most innate ambition.
>>
>>24958232
A clear purpose beyond reproduction
>>
>>24958232
I've retreated so far into my fantasy land I don't even know what I'd want from real life. Probably just a mom gf to mother me and have sex with me.
>>
>>24958296
It's difficult to find one
>>
>>24958232
To travel, working odd jobs for cash. I want to see other cultures.
>>
>>24958550
Same here. I'm on 1 year prep time to go on that adventure anon.
>>
>>24958232
To become autocratic ruler of the UK, anschluss Ireland and unite the Anglosphere into an Imperial confederation. Then dedicate 10% of annual GDP to space travel, planting the union flag on Pluto.

yes i know it's autistic but yeah, power fantasy
>>
Money, power, that sort of stuff.

I'd like to be a leader of a small gang or squad.
>>
I would just explore the world and eat the food and chillax
And immerse my self in other cultures etc
>>
>>24958232
To be the best at something I'm genuinely interested in. Doesn't matter what, as long as other people acknowledge that I'm the best.
>>
>>24958232
>if women dont exist
i guess that implies raising a kid isn't an option?

well then i just want to sit in my 1-room apartment and play vidya and watch tv shows all day.
>>
>>24958782
You could still rise a kid I guess, but would you really have anything to teach him?
Also, poor imagination on your second option anon.
>>
>>24958739
what are your interests? Wat are you naturally talented on (even if you don't exercise it, tell me about the early years) ???
You could start by finding one thing that shares those 2 traits.
>>
>>24958934
not sure if raising a kid on my own is as fulfilling. all i want in live is a family to provide for with a wife that loves our kids and me more than anything.

maybe it is poor imagination, but it's the truth. video games (counter strike series) is what i'm good at and i enjoy doing things that i'm good at. i am not only good at it, i play it competitively for some money and it has been my passion since i was 12.
>>
>>24959040
Then you made it, I guess,,,
>>
>>24958296
Only this. Nothing is more important
>>
>>24959059
too bad in the real world women and social pressure exist, so no, i haven't made it at all.

right now i fell in love with a girl form my uni who lives with her boyfriend (i assumed he was just her roomate) and she only told me that after we spend a ton of time together and i developed feelings for her.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.