[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can either >get rid of all post op trannies >become
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
You can either
>get rid of all post op trannies
>become a cute, genetically high school girl
What do you choose?
>>
FUCK TRANNIES
>>
>genetically high school
wat
>>
>>24957904
Where's the "kill myself" button
>>
>>24958100
You don't need a button for that anon.
>>
>>24958151
Fine then where's the "aneurysm" button
>>
>>24958040
Your genetics make you feel like beeing high all the time
>>
1 has no downsides, 2 does. Definitely nuke the trannies.
>>
>>24958350
Well, some men will date the transgender women, thus lowering the competition for other women.
>>
>>24958370
Those "men" were already out of the competition for women because they're gay, anon.
>>
cute highschool girl.
Life is so easy as a girl and if you are cute, you just have to find a man who is desperate enough to provide everything for you. Which is easy if you are hot.
>>
>>24958449
Nope! Loads of guys who consider themselves straight, and have dated women before, date and sleep with transgender people.

If the trans person passes, your eyes won't go 'they have XY chromosome, therefore not hot'. They go 'there's a hot girl, me likey'.
>>
>>24957904
2. Wanna start over from high school, as that's where it all went wrong. Gotta be a girl to do it? So be it.
>>
File: 143849999012.jpg (56 KB, 512x396) Image search: [Google]
143849999012.jpg
56 KB, 512x396
>>24957904
Get rid of all the mutilated dick girls, I choose that one.
>>
>>24958504
Why is there such an aggressive agenda to get straight men to fuck transgender 'women'.
>it's t-totally hetero, bro
>nah you don't want a reaal girl, sink it into this guy and his inside out dongle
>>
>>24957904
Cute high school girl is easy mode, so that.
>>
>>24957904
I'm already a cute, genetically high school girl so 1 I guess
>>
>>24958621
It's not really an agenda. Loads of guys feel insecure when they start a relationship with a women who was assigned male. They need to know it's not really that rare for trans people to end up in relationships with straight people, and it doesn't mean they now have to change how they label themselves.
>>
>>24957904
obviously 1. is this even a question? kill all trannies
>>
>>24958858
Not even magic can make mystery cute
>>
>>24958710
>>24958504
Sorry, but the second a straight man or lesbian sees trannydick, they are repulsed. If they are not repulsed, that means they are not heterosexual or a lesbian.

For the record, like 0.001% of transpeople actually pass, and neovaginas will NEVER be as good as real vaginas. Neovaginas are reported to be rife with fecal matter, bacteria, have hair growing inside them, require constant dilation for the rest of their life otherwise they will heal up, constantly get infections. Neovaginas are basically just open wounds where a penis once was.
>>
>>24957904
Button 2 for sure. If button 1 included pre-op trannies then I wouldn't even hesitate to push it, but the way it is now would barely make a dent in the mental illness movement.
>>
File: err uh.jpg (90 KB, 577x537) Image search: [Google]
err uh.jpg
90 KB, 577x537
>>24958912
>neovagina
>hair inside
>constant dilation
That is some shit right there, family.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.