[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life really would be better if you'd just be yourself in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: justbeeyourself.jpg (229 KB, 1914x960) Image search: [Google]
justbeeyourself.jpg
229 KB, 1914x960
Life really would be better if you'd just be yourself in more social situations.
>>
>>24957813
Balance wasp yourself?
>>
>>24957813
Your picture is shit, I hope you didn't make that. If you would've added a - and a picture of an ice cube between the scales of justice and bee it would make more sense.
>>
Justice bumblebee myself? Sounds illegal
>>
Needs more Brandon Fraser
>>
>>24957813
replace yourself with a mirror
>>
Justice yourself bee?

Whats does this mean? I don't understand. :(
>>
>>24957813
Its true that most robots problems probably stem from approval-seeking behaviours that make them seem desperate and weird. They crave approval from others because they have low self esteem.

They don't even realize they're engaging in these approval-seeking behaviours, they think they're just behaving normally, so when people react badly to them they think there's something fundamentally wrong with them, which reinforces their self-loathing.

Then a normie says 'jus b urself', which is useless advice for someone who hates themselves. The normie is trying to articulate something that they do not understand to someone who doesn't understand what they're doing wrong. By the time you've learned enough about self improvement to understand it, you no longer need it as advice. So 'jus b urself' is generally useless advice.
>>
Your new...that's fine. It's fine. That is Oh Kay...Really...but I gotta tell you, I got to tell you....op..that POST, that post you just made...I gotta tell you I do not like it. Very rude. but it's ok like I said, it's ok...your new...but if you ever. IF YOU EVER, make me angery again I SHIT you not....I will sage your ass into A FUCKING MOZZARELLA SANDWHICH....but don't make do it....dont make me angery....as for this? Post...I suggest keep that shit moving on over to >>>/mlp/ if you know what's good for you
>>
Libra vespoidea yourself
>>
>>24957961
>what the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?

fuck this robot
>>
>>24957813
No hymenoptera no diamondoptera
>>
I was bullied for being an Oreo all throughout middle school and first year of high school. When I switched schools I didn't want that to happen again (plus the school I went to would've been 10x worse since black people made up like 45% of the population) so I just never talked for the rest of my high school life. And that's how I became a robot
>>
>>24957960
actually I get tired and start impulsively saying autistic things without thinking about what I am doing, coupled with friendlessness since the age of 15 and many years living in a deluded haze which I have only just now barely begun to claw my way out of
>>
>>24957813
Justice yourself bee?
>>
>>24957813
So, if i acted like an autistic emotional manchild in certain situations? No thanks, i'll stick to unironically apathetic.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.