[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots help plz >be me >finally be not beta enough to talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: anchor arms.jpg (57 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
anchor arms.jpg
57 KB, 500x374
Robots help plz
>be me
>finally be not beta enough to talk to female
>shes coming over today
>roomies clear out so that 'we can have a good time'
>she sent me a pic of her wearing sweatpants and said 'easy access' with a suggestive emoji
>i hate emojis but send one back anyway
>stomach ache ensues
She's coming over in about an hour, and I don't know if I can do this. Thinking of cancelling and playing vidya, but I want her.
wat do
>>
>>24957666
It's the 13th, and your post got trip 6's.
No way you can fuck this up!
>>
>>24957666
you lucky motherfucker I wish I could talk to females
>>
File: 1449973114264.jpg (57 KB, 567x561) Image search: [Google]
1449973114264.jpg
57 KB, 567x561
>>24957666
>Thinking of cancelling and playing vidya

How much of fucking faggot are you?
>>
Please go through with it... Youll feel so good.. Do it for us.
>>
File: 1449951700343.jpg (283 KB, 1400x1000) Image search: [Google]
1449951700343.jpg
283 KB, 1400x1000
i beIieve in you anon
>>
>>24957666
If I go through with it, want me to make a thread after she leaves to tell you guys the results? Also, should mention
I've been using emojis and sweet talk on her, feel so cancerous.
>>
>>24957666
>Thinking of cancelling and playing vidya
I cannot express the amount of rage I have at this statement.
>>
>>24957797
yes, PLEASE

oc
>>
help with what, how?

you play vidya with her, when yous die you say lets kiss.
>>
>Get yourselves a glass of wine
>Go sit or lie somewhere comfortable
>Mid conversation start looking at her vagina
>Say "can I eat that?" while pointing at her vagina
>If by some fucking miracle she is not won over by this move, get on your hands and knees and start crawling near her vagina
>>
>>24957758
this to be honest family

The urge to cancel and play video games is your monkey brain talking. The part of the brain that hates change and wants you to be a complacent little pussy. It isn't really your true self talking.

JUST DO IT
>>
>>24957797
tfw if you want to woo a woman now in 2015 you pretty much have to be an emoji using faggot. I know your feels anon, it fucking sucks
>>
>>24957917
What happened to the days when I just had to German Suplex her father in the cock to win over my prized succubus
>>
>>24957825
this is perfect.
>>
>>24957666
I'd rather play vidya tb honest family
>>
Just fap before she comes so that way you wont jizz in two seconds
>>
Whatever you do

DO NOT PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO YOUR BREATHING AND THE WAY YOU WALK

I REPEAT

DO NOT BREATH MANUALLY, DO NOT WALK MANUALLY

specially if shes close to you and you notice that youre breathing a bit heavily.

JUST IGNORE IT!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.