[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 27 years old >kissless virgin >degree in STEM>
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1447022777537.jpg (48 KB, 525x311) Image search: [Google]
1447022777537.jpg
48 KB, 525x311
>be 27 years old
>kissless virgin
>degree in STEM>
>unemployed NEET
>still live with parents in their house
>saved up $20,000 from doing odd freelance jobs over the years
>no gf
>no reliable friends
>all my college "acquaintances" i used to know are married, have stable jobs and living comfy lives

what do?
>>
be glad you have money saved.

i'm 27 neet and have no money of my own and my family has no savings. i don't know what will happen in future. it gives me some anxiety thinking i'll be suddenly forced to be homeless.

hopefully i'll be able to get some kind of government assistance then, since i don't now.
>>
>>24957940
>be glad you have money saved.

as if money buys happiness
>>
>>24958053
Nah, it brings a bed, a computer and food
>>
>>24957510
>be 24
>gf
>degree in best stem, math
>employed and was offered 2 other jobs
>live with gf
>make 65K a year, now have about 20K saved up
>gf
>friends of 10 years are all stem grads doing something similar
>same, except not all married yet

just try hard and you too can succeed
>
>>
>>24957510
>>be 27 years old
>>kissless virgin
>>degree in STEM>
>>unemployed NEET
>>still live with parents in their house
are you me ?
original text and stuff
>>
>>24958094
wow what a meaningful existence of sleeping, surfing the net and eating.

might aswell just kill yourself t-b-h
>>
>>24957510
>>degree in STEM
which degree in stem
what skills do you have?
>>
I fell for the STEM scam myself too OP
>>
>>24958129
I already tried being a normie, partied a lot, fucked some sluts, had a few friends.
I did not enjoy any bit of it.
>>
File: fuck off normie.png (556 KB, 1000x1210) Image search: [Google]
fuck off normie.png
556 KB, 1000x1210
>>24958102
>pic is related here
>>
>>24958221
Who says I can't come here for a laff?
>>
>>24958129
are you the op? if so, you're stupid. what if your parents died right now? your money would come in handy, don't act like it wouldn't. what would someone in your shoes do with no money at all? it has nothing to do with "happiness" (which is what you make it) and everything to do with securing the basic necessities for comfortable survival which allow you to engage in activities which have meaning or pleasure for you.
>>
>>24958302
>for teh lulz
>>>/b/
thanks, don't have too much fun, bye now, kill yourself.
>>
>>24958466
>going to /b/
We all stopped going there after out first year on here.

I'm talking about the comedy lels that I get from you guys being so pathetic.
>>
File: 1448912536862.jpg (125 KB, 952x706) Image search: [Google]
1448912536862.jpg
125 KB, 952x706
>>24957510
Work hard they said.
You'll be successful they said.

NOW I'M FUCKING PISSED OFF I HAVE BEEN LIED TO.
>>
>>24957510
Do what I did, just stay at home.
Mom is in a nursing home, she has dementia, dad is blind, he listens to podcasts all day.
State of California pays me to take care of him, cheaper than a care home, I got my Medical Assisting Cert so I could do it.
Before thing went bad, they put me on the title to the house, their cars, life insurance, everything.
My sister, 10 years older, lives in another state and is pissed that I will get "her" half, folks told her to move back and help them half time, she said no she has a family and that I was a looser.
I am entitled to my dads pension when he dies, because I am also considered 100% disabled, I have a crippling fear of social situations, so I get disability too.
When they die I will the sell the house, we live in San Francisco, and move to a cheaper state and live off the profits and dads pension.
Dad is 90, Mom is 85 and i am 55, never been married or had a "real" girlfriend.
Just get the folks to put you on title, make sure they have life insurance and stay at home, until mom got sick, the food was great, my clothes were pressed and she kept the house really clean, now that is just me and dad, it's not so clean and we mostly eat take out or frozen food.
You can do it too, so far so good, it is nice to be a success after having so many people hope that I would fail.
>>
>>24958207
what projects have you done?
>>
>>24958464
if my parents died i'd just die too,
>>
>>24959322
>Dad is 90, Mom is 85 and i am 55

Whoa awesome.

Good for you senpai; I'm glad you're doing well for yourself.
>>
>>24959322
family is important glad you have a good relationship with your parents

your life doesnt sound ideal for everyone, nor for me, but it sounds comfy.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.