[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup r9k. I got stabbed through the finger yesterday and now there's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: _20151213_100405.jpg (1 MB, 2432x3305) Image search: [Google]
_20151213_100405.jpg
1 MB, 2432x3305
Sup r9k. I got stabbed through the finger yesterday and now there's a little piece of a nerve sticking out.(dark spot in the blood)
Anyone know if that little nerve will eventually die, or maybe pull back in? Hate to sound like a baby, but the shit hurts. Can't even touch it without a shock and pain
>>
Into the doctor you go
>>
>>24957434

I personally wouldn't be a retard and would go to a doctor of some sort.
>>
of course it will die you gotta get a doctor to put it back in place/reconnect it
>>
>>24957434
I hope this is bait. If not,
GO TO A FUCKING HOSPITAL!
>>
Exposed nerves die.

If you've got any alcohol, drink up and shove that shit back in.
>>
>>24957465
Your whole finger will die if you don't desu
you'll get gangrene
>>
I cut my thumb like that once, it hurt like shit but eventually it healed and now I have no feeling in the top part of my right thumb, it still works like normal though, it's not so bad.
>>
>>24957472
Hospitals really not an option right now.
>>
>stabbed
Why didn't OP seek help right away?
shouldn't any stabbing be checked by a doc?
>>
>>24957578
Why the fuck not?

There once was a man from Nantucket, He fell in a vary large bucket, He started to struggle then said fuck it.
>>
File: _20151213_103849.jpg (1 MB, 2432x3412) Image search: [Google]
_20151213_103849.jpg
1 MB, 2432x3412
>>24957434
Here's the exit, too. Strangely there's little swelling and no bruising. I was expecting an infection since it was a catfish fin that did it
Pic sucks but you get the idea.
>>
File: 133547466531.jpg (21 KB, 384x395) Image search: [Google]
133547466531.jpg
21 KB, 384x395
>>24957915
>be american
>poke your finger
>die
>>
>>24957434
Go to the doctor.

>but i'm murican/third worlder and poor ;_;
Well, then you're fucked.
>>
Nerve isn't black.
>>
go to the emergency room you idiot. do you want to permanently lose the ability to feel your finger? no, the nerve is not going to "pull back in."

give them a fake name if you want.
>>
>>24957915
Because I'm broke without benefits. There's not an emergency room within 50 miles of me and I have no transportation.
The cut isn't really bothering me. It's just the worry of an exposed nerve.
>>
File: Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>24957434
>be murican
>die from catfish bite
>>
>>24957965
Pour copious amounts of hydrogen peroxide on it and also post a timestamp
>>
Well if you don't take care of it you'll be fine. But if the nerve stays exposed it could be healed around. That might cause pain down the line if things touch it occasionally.
So deal with it now to heal properly or have problems down the line.
>>
>>24958021
you legally can NOT be denied medical care for monetary reasons
>>
>>24958021

Find a way to get to one you fucking idiot.
>>
>>24958147
OK I'll put it this way. Besides the nerve, I can deal with this myself. This isn't even the worst thing that's happened to me this year. I have multiple antibiotics and painkillers here.
>>
>no money
>no health insurance
>no transportation
>sustain injury requiring medical attention

Ah yes. Another glorious example of the NEET lifestyle.

Tip top kek for the tip top kuck.
>>
amerifats are a meme 2bh
>>
this is my fetish
please post more pics OP
>>
>>24958641
Sorry, those are the only 2. I had to bandage it. If it goes bad though, I will post more pictures.
>>
Jesus. Broke Americans actually come to 4chan for medical advice because they have no other option. That is seriously fucked.
>>
Call 911 and request an ambulance you absolute fucking fucktard, you have a phone and Internet yet lack basic comprehensive skills to not die from an infected poke
>>
>>24959246
It's not infected.
>>
Take a trip to Canada, go to a hospital and be like "hey I hurt my finger"
>>
>>24957434
It's not a nerve you retarded faggot, nerves are microscopic. That's most likely a piece of something that's stuck in your finger, or just a blood blister.
>>
>>24959246
It's been 24 hours and its not even slightly infected. If I even thought it was getting infected, I'd call an ambulance.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.