[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Canada general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 10
File: canada_flag.gif (16 KB, 1181x788) Image search: [Google]
canada_flag.gif
16 KB, 1181x788
Who /canada/ here?
Where my /ontario/ bros at?
Quebecois not welcome!
>>
>>24957407
Yee.
GTA
>>
>>24957407
No racism, je vous en prie. I go across the bridge to Quebec to get beer all the time. They have great cheese and meats we can't get here in Ontario too.
>>
>>24957589
Hamilton nigga where u at tho
>>24957595
Quebecois filth get out
you're either with us or against us
>>
>military family
>grow up in nearly 100% white (and a few white-acting blacks) rural maritimes
>happiest years of my life, friends with everyone
>move to ontario for grade 5
>lose childhood innocence around this time, since it was my first exposure to bullies, cliques and self-absorbed girls, and about when I stopped reading and started jerking
>still a somewhat rural area, so the few Asians in my classes were white-acting
>travel from one semi-rural town to another with more of the same, generally don't have much reason to be racist
>foolishly decide to move to the "big" city for university
>instantly become a bitter racist
And apparently Ottawa is one of the "whiter" cities. How do people in Toronto, or -- god forbid -- Vancouver cope? How do you handle walking down the streets with that high-pitched buzzing noise they call Cantonese violating your ears at all times?
>>
>>24957632
I'm with you. I fucking hate this place. how do we clean this province from the overflowing shit ?
>>
>>24958260
Simple. Remove Quebecois.
>>
>>24958279
The problem is that some quebecois are fine but many of them are filth degenerated garbage. How we keep the good one ?
>>
>>24957407
what's with the quebec hate? everyone knows ontario is the worst province
>>
/toronto/

kinda sucks but could be worse, could live in manitoba
>>
>>24957407
Toronto here.

And don't fuck with Quebec. It's one of the only places in the country with culture, and probably the only place in the country where citizens would resist martial law. Vive le Quebec libre, vive les seperatistes.
>>
>>24958311
I live there and many people are generally cliche boring shit that shove their language law down their throat as an excuse to protect their culture. And another fact is that lot of Quebecers are uneducated and keep shitting on everything just because something is not french or from their native culture.
>>
>>24958066
if you think it's bad in ottawa try coming to verdun, a few years ago my grandmother broke down in tears over her church being turned into a sikh temple
>>
>>24957632
>>24957589
Brampton. I'm white though
>>
Some Toronto robot come meet up.I'm in the east end.
>>
>>24958291
That is simple. We make each of them a waiter for a day. If they're rude like the average Quebecois, they get discarded.
>>
>>24958438
what about those that want to forsake their cultural identity and want to be canadian ? Would you welcome them ?
>>
File: ns.png (164 KB, 590x481) Image search: [Google]
ns.png
164 KB, 590x481
anyone from nova scotia ?
>>
I just drove away from Toronto (thank god) and holy fucking shit the Asians man..
Is anybody even watching Richmond hill?
I swear to god these slants are here in secret military cells guys...
I know it's crackpot.. But the yellow dawn is coming people. I swear, on the day china calls in Americas debt and moves to repossess what's owed to them, all these sleeper cells will go active...
We won't last a week, those fucking chinks will have us all in death camps.
Mark my words fellow white men
>>
>>24958673

lol bro have you even been to markham, literally china 2.0
>>
>>24958311
>checked
A lot of Eastern Ontario is francophone - some parts of Western Quebec are anglophone. But in any case, I agree a lot of Ontarians, especially Southern Ontario, are just WASP shit. What do you expect from people who were imported from the US back in the day?
>>
>>24957632
>shopping in Quebec makes you Quebecois.
OK there buddy.
>>
>>24958343
>only places in the country with culture

areas other than big cities have tons of culture, your definition of culture has been messed up by the immigrants
>>
>>24958356

That's just the stupid old people who eat cheese curds and swear at hockey games. Most real human beings in Quebec don't give half as much a fuck about language as the stereotype portrays. But maybe I'm wrong. I've spent most of my time in the Eastern Townships and Montreal, which have a sizable and influential English minority. I'm totally bilingual, grew up in BC, my mother was a French Canadian. I live here in Quebec and I can say that none of my friends, my Francophone wife, or myself give a flying fuck about who speaks English or French.

My only complaint is that getting information or certain services from the government at the provincial level in English can be hard or even impossible, as French is the only official language. Although I grew up with spoken French, reading that shit can be hard.
>>
>>24958361
why was her church turned into a temple? not enough Christians?
>>
>>24959034

>frozen perogies and rusty pickup trucks
>culture
>>
>>24958066
>How do people in Toronto, or -- god forbid -- Vancouver cope?
By not being bitter racists
>>
>>24959087
come on anon. look at alberta, they're different in small ways. and look at the Maritimes, they have their own accents! Canada is a wonderful country, just look close enough
>>
>>24959124

I actually agree desu. was just being a shittroll there
>>
>>24958479
with open arms
>>
>be an anglorphoney in quebec
>english service people regularly try to scam me, do things like give me my change in nickels when I look sad and defenseless
>french people are nice and genuine
>have an audio processing disorder which makes it balls hard to understand french

The Quebecois are raised better than us. They are nicer, less manipulative, and more honest. Their men act less macho and their women act less slutty, as if they would make really good parents or something.

But... I don't want to speak french.
>>
>>24960404
>Their men act less macho and their women act less slutty
Shitty troll.
>>
>>24960567
It's true, I mean, a lot of guys I know actually complain about how manly their women sound when they're like "quack quack quack c ben pire tbarnak maudite de colisse"

When do you hear english women swear that much about "authoritative rules not making sense" and "la connerie"
>>
Toronto is a depressing place to live as a white guy.
>>
File: Robin's Donuts.jpg (10 KB, 200x143) Image search: [Google]
Robin's Donuts.jpg
10 KB, 200x143
It's snowing a lot here.
I don't like it
>>
>>24958066
By surrounding yourself with shitskins.

Don't go into any kind of doctors office or medical place, it's all chinese women and some brown. I took my mom to one the other day, the fucking receptionist started yelling in chinkspeak to every chinese person that came in and many of them had to say "in engrish prease" because it was so cringe worthy.
>>
>>24957407
Toronto downtown alpha male here.
>>
>>24960673
Why because of the Asians? Where in T.O do you live? Other than that, it's a really fun place if you know your way around. Try living in hamilton or Brampton, that's depressing.
>>
>>24960673
Google white student union toronto
>>
I am Quebecois/French-Canadian but I do not want to separate. Can I stay?
>>
>>24961051
To be fair, I found that Asians who were either born or grew up here and never learned the language of the country they're from are genial and quite "white-washed" if they're is such a term for it. They keep to themselves and aside from the sky-high estate prices they've inflicted, I really don't mind them at all. It's the recent immigrants or those who stick out as foreigners that unnerve me.
>>
H A L I F A X
A
L
I
F
A
X
>>
Reporting in from the place that rhymes with fun.
>>
>>24961071
>taking orders from khvs posting on r9k
You do what you want to do.
>>
I live in Toronto and I'm thinking of moving to a smaller city like Ottawa or Kingston or Hamilton or something, does anyone have experience doing this?
>>
File: 1436297014025.jpg (99 KB, 908x714) Image search: [Google]
1436297014025.jpg
99 KB, 908x714
> tfw no snow
>>
>>24961268
Hamilton is a pretty ok city but a lot of kids think they're savages so be careful where you stay
>>
File: quebecer pepe.jpg (160 KB, 936x590) Image search: [Google]
quebecer pepe.jpg
160 KB, 936x590
>>24957407
>Quebecois not welcome!

>tfw Montrealer
>tfw English and French parents
>grew up in both cultures
>both cultures are filled with caramel-coated crybaby victimizing faggots who are mad that other people speak other languages
>at least I have good poutine
>>
>>24962743
Yeah. I was out walking 2-3 nights ago at midnight in a t-shirt in Ottawa.
>>
>>24957632

Canadiens can get the fuck out
>>
>>24962743
Good. Honestly.

Snow is a normie meme. I enjoy being able to walk outside wearing something other than insulated boots.
>>
>>24957407
VIVE LE QUEBEC LIBRE
>>
Windsor is the worst city in all of Canada.
>finding a job that's not at a call center
JUST
>>
>>24960567

word. I've got nothing against Quebecers (half-breed myself) but many of our men are some of the most irritating macho douches in all of Canada, and the women are easy as tendies for dinner.
>>
>>24958956
Puts you on the same level as them, frenchie.
>>
Calgary, Alberta reporting in.
>>
>>24958373
I also reside in Brampton, its a sad existence
>>
Ottawa here. There is no way to fuck up your life irreparably in this city. No matter what, you always land on your feet.
>>
>>24962743
fuck snow eh
>>
>>24958673
as a chink in toronto this is topkek just become chinese citzen already
>>
File: le questionable negro.jpg (97 KB, 675x400) Image search: [Google]
le questionable negro.jpg
97 KB, 675x400
Which province produces boys with the biggest penises? Which produces those with the tiniest?
>>
>>24957407
Allez vous faire foutre fdp
>>
>>24966150
ontario c'est nul ils ont des zizi tout riquiqui
>>
>>24966205
torontonians sens pipi
>>
>>24966175
No Quebecer actually says that, that's a France thing.

It should be "mange dla marde pis vas don chier mon esti d'fif"
>>
File: 1436500870444s.jpg (4 KB, 125x105) Image search: [Google]
1436500870444s.jpg
4 KB, 125x105
>Living in Brampton
>>
>>24958066
>Ottawa
>white

Nah Ottawa is filled to the brim with niggers
>>
File: munchmunch.png (282 KB, 373x700) Image search: [Google]
munchmunch.png
282 KB, 373x700
Oakvillian here. Boring as town, just how I like it.
>>
>>24966150
Quebec definitely has the smallest. Aside from that, it's just a matter of whiteness. More whites -> larger penises.
>>
>live in Toronto
>no good poutine
>everybody pronounces it POOTEEN
if this isn't hell it's close enough for me
>>
>>24966785
>winter hats are tuques
>call them tuques my whole life
>meet a guy from Ontario
>mention my tuque
>HUH WHAT'S THAT OH IS THAT YOUR ACCENT PEEKING THROUGH, THAT'S A "TOCK"
>a fucking "tock"
>>
>>24957407
Any Canadabros wanna help a another robot out??

I just wanna borrow an Xbox one for a few days to play Arkham Knight, then you can have it back.
I'll give you my car as collateral until I return the console
>>
>>24961268
i live in kingston, born here though so no experience moving

what do you want to know?
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.