[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This lady is admitting to having had a threesome/orgy with Justin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
This lady is admitting to having had a threesome/orgy with Justin Beiber and a bunch of girls. She's 30.
I'm a woman and it just reminded me how filthy my sex can be at times. How can a 30 year old adult be so disgusting as to sleep with a man child just because he's loaded and famous?
This is like the bottom of the barrel woman
>>
>>24957114
Usually I rip on men being whores but this woman disgusts me just as much
>>
would probably need naked pictures to figure ou t whether or not that's actually disgusting
>>
>>24957114
>I'm a woman
And that's when I knew this thread was worthless and so are you.
>>
He is attractive and has high social status why wouldnt a woman fuck him
>>
why do you care so much about other people fucking where you can't see them? work on yourself a little and maybe you too can attract someone who wants to fuck you. that way you dont have to REEEE when other people get to.
>>
>>24957198
>>24957184
Lmao. The unashamed hypocrisy of this board is stunning. It's a good thing I'm not posting here for approval, just like-minded or intelligent -thinking individuals.
>>
what's truly fucked is that rape of a man by a woman is not even legally considered rape, it's classified as "sexual assault". a man who gropes a woman on the subway could well face the same amount of punishment as a woman who full on rapes a man (assuming she's caught and punished at all, which is so damn rare it's a joke). when it comes to sex, society and the law give few, if any, rights to men, and feminazis actually applaud this
>>
>>24957221
How is that hypocrisy???
Justin Bieber is a Chad. This board spouts the ideology that Chad will always win no matter what.
I think you think you're on tumblr or reddit instead of r9k.
>>
>>24957246
you're hypocrites. if a woman like op agrees that it's trashy to sleep with a man just cause he's rich and famous, the posts are about "well why wouldn't she???" but if a man says it, it's taken as an invitation to agree that it's disgusting.
>>
>>24957238
>tfw getting raped by a woman is my fetish
>tfw it will literally never happen
>>
>>24957114
Mmm tasty b8 numnumnum
>>
>image searched
>implying you wouldn't lick her feet
>implying you wouldn't lick her anus
>>
>>24957292
>tfw
What IS that feeling?
>>
>>24957273
I think you need to go back to highschool english bud :^).
>>
>>24957292
and this is the problem. everyone assumes all guys think like you, and that therefore any man who gets raped is "lucky", even if it's a totally traumatic experience for him. yet meanwhile, rape is the #1 sexual fantasy for women, and yet rape of them is treated very seriously, to the point where people want to give them the ability to have any man they have sex with thrown in prison, even if there's little to no evidence against him
>>
>>24957584
This isn't a thread for men who whine about their problems. Just because I'm a woman doesn't mean it is and doesn't mean I'll sit back and let you run all over my thread. Sexist jerk.
>>
>>24957625
too bad, you're on the board where men talk about our problems. if you don't like that, fuck off to Tumblr
>>
i would fuck her desu
>>
>>24957114
There are so many problems with women and you pick a woman who supposedly had sex with a man?

Oh, boy.
>>
>>24957273
>>24957499

more like back to Reddit
>>
Nothing like experiencing sexism with my own eyes to solidify that it's real and we need feminism. Doesn't really compare to reading it in a book or some other place.
:^)
This place has actually served a purpose. Who knew?
>>
>>24957114
>How can a 30 year old adult be so disgusting as to sleep with a man child just because he's loaded and famous?

I don't see what's so bad about that. I'd do the same tbqh familia-senpai.
>>
File: rvrvrvrvrv.jpg (73 KB, 1492x1080) Image search: [Google]
rvrvrvrvrv.jpg
73 KB, 1492x1080
>>24957114
You're probably a woman who is nearing her expiration date (I'm guessing late 20's) and you're already envious of women slightly older than you that get to fuck young men in their prime, when the best you can do is some late 20's estrogenic nu-male. This is coming from a guy who fucked 30 year olds in his late teens, while not being Justin Beiber. Get fucked, roastie.
>>
File: gonisatroll.jpg (51 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
gonisatroll.jpg
51 KB, 848x480
Who the hell gets mad over who other people fuck

No seriously who the hell cares

Fucking saged roastie
>>
>>24957114
I fucked a women in her thirties back whey I was a poor student at uni and could've fucked another if I wanted to.

You're just jelly cause nobody likes a dried up roast.
>>
>>24958305
yes, sexism is real, but it's feminism that perpetuates it. fuck off to Dumblr, misandrist cuntbag
>>
>>24957625
you're not very good at this
>>
>>24957273

That's the problem with autism, you think that when someone says something, it doesn't matter who said it and it must be taken litteraly.

When a bro complains about women, he just wants his bro to agree with him because he's currently having those Feels.

When a woman complains about women, that's just her being jealous, spitting at the top of the social ladder and crying when the spit falls back in her eyes. She would sleep with Justin Bieber if she could then she would boast about it too.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.