[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITS OVER GOOD BYE FAGGOTS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 13 12 2015 dead.png (786 KB, 676x419) Image search: [Google]
13 12 2015 dead.png
786 KB, 676x419
https://youtu.be/xEKJjBJlYvM

Who here an hero in the next 5 minutes

Loaded shot gun at the ready boys.

31 year old KHV. Life has been hell. Bullied through entire life, parents hated me except mom who tried to make me feel better. She got cancer and is dead.

This is my final post. Good bye you fucking faggots

Sorry mom
>>
>>24956774
Just go in peace.
>>
Is your dad still alive? Just kill him youll feel better
>>
>>24956803
Shut the flying fuck up you waste of life. Go masturbate
>>
remember to aim at an angle so you don't wind up sending just your face to the pearly gates. And don't flinch when pulling the trigger, that seems to be another pitfall of would be heros.
>>
>>24956799

Don't be such a vagina about it OP and follow this post
>>
fuckin december
gotta suck being a cop or a medic this time of the year
1 more huh

maybe we should make some kind of list for people to have friends
>>
>>24956774
I am sorry that you have to end it this way and generally about your experience in this life.
>>
another mass shooting in america? boring

think of something original
>>
TAKE SOMEBODY ELSE WITH YOU, ANYONE

Flip the rest of the world off before you go man
>>
>>24956774

See you tomorrow, op
>>
Don't do a mass shooting if your an ugly fat neckbeard. The media will be showing your picture to the world. Just end yourself.
>>
>>24956774
>Who here an hero in the next 5 minutes
I'll give it another decade
>>
Sell everything but your most essential belongings, go visit Dubai, and view the world from the top of the Burj Khalifa.
>>
>>24956774

Sorry to hear this anon if true. I went up to the edge of a bridge once but turned back.
>>
I hope anon is now deserving his well-earned rest from this world of wickedness.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.