[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No face , no money and still 8/10+ GF how do some girls go for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: SgwPrHs.jpg (95 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
SgwPrHs.jpg
95 KB, 960x960
No face , no money and still 8/10+ GF

how do some girls go for losers?
>>
>>24956540
no one else approached her because she was too scared. also she's so attractive she doesn't need an attractive boyfriend to increase her status
>>
>>24956561
*because they were too scared
>>
>>24956540
>thinks males are judged by women based on looks
>doesn't know that any man with looks above 5/10 has as much of a chance as 10/10s based on personality and money and dick size
>thinks the woman in OP is hot shit

no wonder you guys are virgins.
>>
Women aren't as shallow as men
>>
>>24956540
Nothing wrong with him. He looks clean and hygienic. His face is symmetrical and he hasn't got any weird features (like big forehead or big nose). He looks a bit chubby and he's balding, but other than that he looks like an average white guy

Do you really expect all normie men to look like male models/ greek gods?
>>
Are you talking about you picture? I think the guy looks ok, not as good as the girl but not at all bad either. I wouldn't look at them on the street and wonder how he got her.

Some girls do go for personality. Not those with low self-esteem though, they try to prove their worth by getting a good-looking guy.

Also, is your definition of a loser "no face, no money"? Does "no money" mean average salary or notably less than that?
>>
big dick senpai desu
>>
>>24956540
Even if most here will say otherwise, personality and confidence really are the biggest things to net yourself a qt. Obviously a woman would go for looks if she just wants to fuck someone, but other things are more important than that for an actual relationship.

I don't think she's an 8/10 and he isn't that bad either.
>>
File: YgOXk2r.jpg (94 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
YgOXk2r.jpg
94 KB, 960x960
>>24956671

Don't be contraversial for no reason

She is easily 8/10+
>>
>>24956671
>>24956671
I can confirm this
I'm good looking enough for women to pursue me, but they never seem to stick around after the initial phase due to my septic tank of a personality. I get to sleep with them though so I'm not complaining.
>>
>>24956540
It's because he licks her snatch like a champ. Or maybe she just uses him to feef off of his pain or something. Who knows!?
>>
>>24956712
disgusting forehead. empty blue eyes. old. 3/10. wold no bang.
>>
>>24956540
Because of charisma. You are superficial and go only for the looks or wealth, dumb faggot.
>>
>>24956712
damn son, i would let this girl shit in my mouth then thank her for it
>>
>>24956782
What's wrong with her forehead?
>>
My gf is easily 8.5/10 and I'm nothing special

3/10 money
7/10 looks
2/10 social life
4/10 confidence
3/10 dick
5/10 height
5/10 personality

The only thing I have going for me is that I'm a really good boyfriend apparently. Some women aren't that superficial. She friendzoned some jacked Asian millionaire whose really good looking because he tried to buy her. He offered her free rent in one of his Manhattan apartments.
>>
>>24956712
That picture didn't help.
We just have completely different tastes on what an 8/10 is, I guess.
>>
>>24956593
Kek
>women aren't swallow
>>
>>24956947
>tfw i've slept with a girl that looks just like her

she's the kind of woman who looks like a literal shit after 40, only true 8+/10s are the ones that would still look good at 40. Jennifer Aniston for example is an 8/10.

But please member these plebs are virgins and know jack shit about the art of categorizing women, since the know nothing about women in the first place.
>>
File: 1442052574645.gif (711 KB, 200x331) Image search: [Google]
1442052574645.gif
711 KB, 200x331
>>24956944
>She friendzoned some jacked Asian millionaire whose really good looking because he tried to buy her. He offered her free rent in one of his Manhattan apartments.

Oh... is that what she tells you? Poor anon you're in for some kekening
>>
>>24956582
Well, I mean, she's not ugly by any means though. There's something about her face, but she's above average, at least.
>>
>>24956593
That same shallowness let's men love better 2bh, bitch
>>
>>24956944
>My gf is easily 8.5/10

Heh, FOR YOU, not-even-that-BIG GUY
>>
>girl in pic
>8/10

She's a 5 at best.
>>
>>24957036
she's you average american nice club bitch, a dime a dozen, and women of her tier of looks are everywhere and are more easily accessible than you'd think.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.