[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wtf even is this https://youtube.com/watch?v=gOk_qxk BphY&
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1450000089308.jpg (314 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1450000089308.jpg
314 KB, 2048x1536
Wtf even is this

https://youtube.com/watch?v=gOk_qxkBphY&feature=youtu.be
>>
They don't like it when boys are mean to girls. So we should stop.
>>
Feminist propaganda. Fortunately it hasn't received much attention
>>
>>24956690
Oh shit, it has fucking 240k views
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-13-10-12-25.png (200 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-13-10-12-25.png
200 KB, 720x1280
>>24956449
You seem too immature to understand.
There are scumbag people in this world and it's saying to try and prevent more scumbag people from existing.
>inb4 waah waah gurls
So what? I don't know What specific agenda this video is trying to push but I'm taking the most important common sense fact from it rather than reading into all the other bullshit every fag in the comment does. The video isn't saying all men are bad or all men are rapists. But you know its not like you're going to get your ass kicked by a woman any time soon.
Kudos to every dumbass in the comments offended that there's a woman on the screen once again.
>>
>>24956711
>just ignore the differing opinions and blindly accept the video without question
Okay, sounds good.
>>
>>24956596
But I've never been mean to girls, trolling cock. I am not sure that the unborn girl is saying the truth.
>>
>>24956753
>shitty greentext to make up for illiteracy
Nothing I said there was "blindly" accepting. Clearly it takes critical thinking to extract the key idea from all this.
There's nothing more ignorant than shorting down a video because you think it's about feminism just because there's a woman on it. Yet you can't actually deny that the events portrayed happen all the time. Leave it to r9k to be ignorant saps who see feminism first and societal issues second.
And I've clearly already questioned the video to come to my conclusions. Didn't think you needed me to spell it out for you because I shouldn't have to. And I won't.
Btw if you get wasted and someone touches you that's your fault.
>>
File: 13213213312.jpg (33 KB, 433x380) Image search: [Google]
13213213312.jpg
33 KB, 433x380
i don't understand, women love it when Chad calls them whores and acts masculine
>>
>>24956449
Dear Mom, I am a boy, so I am more likely to die from a work accident or to commit suicide than my little sister.
>>
>>24956707
thats not that much nowadys
>>
>>24956449
>i will be born a girl

HOW CAN YOU KNOW THAT YOU MISGENDERING CIS-SCUM
>>
>I'll be 16 and so drunk I can't even stand
And that is the boy's fault how again? Did he force feed your underage ass the alcohol?
>>
>>24956449
>no wonder i'm raped when i'm 21
Only if your dad is a liberal beta cunt and raises you to be a worthless slut
>>
>>24956449
lmfao that girl walking down the hall acting all self concious, why did you decide to wear such a fucking short skirt then?!
>>
Mostly what is point in these kind of propaganda is that somebody is trying to enforce somekind of law where they could "control" how other people think, talk, act..etc

Video doesnt have any meaningful message it implies so much bullshit.

1. All men are by defult rapist and you have to remind them to not do somthing.
2. Women are not guilty of anything whatever they do .
3. Men should adjust their behavior according to their belifes ( I WANT TO DESTROY MY SELF FROM ALCOHOL AND BE ABLE TO SLEEP IN MIDDLE OF STREET WITHOUT ANYONE TOUCHING ME)
...etc.
>>
>>24956814
This video is solely directed at unattractive guys, this doesn't apply to chad.

Also why are women so bad judges of character?
>>
>behind every joke there is always some truth

yeah, some women are whores. And some men will go through their entire lives without ever calling someone a whore

why do women take every single chance they can to victimize themselves?
>>
>>24957033
This. She can get out of my fucking house if she thinks that's acceptable behavior.
>>
Women can't handle the bantz.

If you're scared of being raped don't go out drinking.
>>
File: slantyeyedman.jpg (353 KB, 1148x1205) Image search: [Google]
slantyeyedman.jpg
353 KB, 1148x1205
>>24957033
>mfw my son will be raised on sexist jokes
>>
what the fuck is the message here? "waa boys bully girls"
so girls don't bully other girls? but they do, more so than boys bully girls
s m h
>>
>>24957037
Right, because that's why the incidence of rape is so high in the east, right?
>>
>>24958051
this video isnt about real rape moron

if you get raped because you get blackout drunk or dress like a cheap hooker its your fault
>>
>>24956449
It's about rape culture

The idea being that we live in a culture where 50% of the human race are potential rapists, and if you tell jokes about rape then they will go out and rape girls because they think its okay. This all despite rape being one of the worst crimes you can commit in our society. This is a core tennent of modern feminist ideology. As you can see its intellectually watertight argument.

It's kind of similar to the idea of murder culture.

The idea being that we live in a culture where people believe that murder is okay, despite it being one of the worst crimes that you can commit. We tell jokes about it, issue idle death threats (if you eat all the donuts before I get back I will kill you), depict murder regularly in books, on TV, in video games, in plays and in art. So obviously because we do all of those things that means that we, as a society, are okay with the idea of murder. And if you tell a joke about murder, people will go out and murder people because they think its okay.

>>24956711
Nice dubs, slut.
>>
This video is basically "Teach men not to rape!", which has roughly the same response and success rate as "Teach black people not to steal!"
>>
>>24956449
Of course THOSE videos dont need a diverse cast despite minorities raping far more

BRAVO LIBERALS
>>
>>24958488
Don't let facts get in the way of your ideology
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.