[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does every guy want a 7/10+ Stacy? >inb4 i would date
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 18
Why does every guy want a 7/10+ Stacy?

>inb4 i would date a 3/10 girl
No. You wouldn't WANT to, you'd just be settling because of desperation, the need to get laid etc
>inb4 why does every girl want a 6 ft 2 chad?
They don't. Girls usually go for personality and success over looks (the only thing men care about)
>>
>>24956175
>Girls usually go for personality and success
Sounds like I'm shit out of luck, then.
>>
>>24956175
>Girls usually go for personality and success over looks (the only thing men care about)
No they don't. I'm 19, this is a confirmed lie, Women have lines of thirsty men because men want it more than women. Men are like thirsty dogs fighting for left overs who lower their standards just to satisfy their sex drives which are x2.5 than women. Go back to tumblr you dumb bitch.
>>
>>24956175
I dont want an ugly or a stacy.

I just want a qt3.14 girl who has a good ass and decent tits. One who doesn't give a shit about big dicks and one who can just be my best friend and do the stuff I like together.
>>
But that's not true. Most women care more about looks and money than anything else. THAT'S why i wouldn't date a 3/10. Because she's still a woman and still cares more about what i can give her than who i am as a person
>>
>>24956202
Personally, i satisfy my sex drive with masturbation
>>
lets get things in order first

most girls have prime, guys don't
if a guy looks good at 18 that's about as much better he gonna get
a woman chances of finding a men is incredibly higher because she has that peak

even a 3/10 have its strengths when it hits its peak, men have a primal urge that drives them to fuck anything that looks slightly good while woman have overblown fantasies of some billionaire prince
>>
>>24956216
When you masturbate 2-3 times a day for 4-5 years it just doesn't do it anymore normie. Normies do both, masturbation and sex. Especially you women. In fact women get sex so much a lot of them don't even need to masturbate. This video shows a perfect sample study of that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldSFXw4pskk
>>
File: 1419084015850.png (328 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1419084015850.png
328 KB, 1600x900
>>24956175
>Girls usually go for personality
>over looks (the only thing men care about)
You know, I think it got to a point where baits are just comedy gold no matter how poor they are.
>>
>>24956202
>I'm 19,
>thinks he's entitled to any opinion whatsoever
lmoa
>>
>>24956257
The point is roastie, women in my age group, from personal experience, certainly do not " go for personality and success over looks." Perhaps OP is so privileged like most females that she is talking about picking a Chad, she goes for success over looks as long as their all in the Chad range. I am entitled to an opinion roastie, indeed I am, of my age group.
>>
>>24956207
>Most women care more about looks and money than anything else
>THAT'S why i wouldn't date a 3/10
Literally projection.

>cares more about what i can give her than who i am as a person
Maybe if you had anything to give at all, this would no longer be true.
>>
>>24956206
>I just want a qt3.14 girl who has a good ass and decent tits. One who doesn't give a shit about big dicks
Thats already double standards.
>>
>>24956286
Just because they don't go for you doesn't mean they don't go for personality. Try having a personality next time you whiny baby.
>>
>>24956175
I

l i t e r a l l y

only want someone who is ok with my awful self-esteem and shyness. I don't care about looks as long as you're not hideous. But no matter how attractive and successful I make myself there will absolutely never be a woman who's interested in me because of this.
>>
>>24956202
19 y/o knows everything about women?

hahaha wtf lol
>>
>>24956299
I'm hoping it was bait.

>>24956309
Well you're shit out of luck. Girls like personality. OP said it.
>>
>>24956250
tfw 5'6 i can't change it REEEEEEEE
>>
>>24956202
>Men are like thirsty dogs
True
>who lower their standards just to satisfy their sex drives
False. Men like to turn down and torment unattractive women to give them a better social standing, especially when they have a large group friends. They would never desire to be with a below average woman because they see themselves above them even if they're ugly themselves. Basically men want to be seen with attractive women only and would be embarrassed with anything less

>>24956250
>implying 30 or so women reflect their entire gender
>caring about things stacies on twitter say
Fuck off. There are tons of non-Stacy women who don't give a damn about height.
>>
>>24956289
Uh huh just proving it roastie. For a woman to be worth it she better stick with me even if i give her nothing. My ideas, personality and company should be enough to make her happy.

But in today's hedonistic society that woman doesn't exist. Fuck off with your retardation
>>
>>24956301
Literally no women in my past high school or at my work is married to, or is going out with anyone above a 7/10. I did see once an asian girl with a fat white guy but he had a good face. You can't be this retarded, women are the most shallow. And the most picky. Men do not reject women by saying "ewww, no way gross." In fact they usually reject them like this but in with their mouth irl:>>24956250

More proof, a random sample study: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmP1ier3R30

There sure are a lot of dumb roastie bitches in here.
>>
File: whore.jpg (1 MB, 1946x2400) Image search: [Google]
whore.jpg
1 MB, 1946x2400
>>24956175
>Girls usually go for personality and success over looks (the only thing men care about)

lmao
>>
>>24956328
For a 19 year old, you sure sound more like a 15 year old. Are you really not lying about your age?

>For a woman to be worth it she better stick with me even if i give her nothing. My ideas, personality and company should be enough to make her happy.
Nevermind. It's bait again.
>>
File: bgf.jpg (82 KB, 580x435) Image search: [Google]
bgf.jpg
82 KB, 580x435
>tfw no 3/10 gf
I am well within the bottom 1% males so it is more like 1/10 but I would still be flattered to get any attention whatsoever
>>
>>24956299
Riastie stop with that meme. I am actually sort of /fit/ and girls actually like that. The problem is guys don't often abandon girls for bigger tits and ass as often as a girl leaving a guy for a bigger dick. Not saying it doesn't happen but girls cheating or leaving guys for but sucks is much more common.

Girls want their shit penetration. Like I don't give a shot how tight her pussy is too.
>>
>>24956206
>I don't stacy...
>I just want stacy!
Starting to wonder how people like you even breathe.
>>
>>24956339
What's up with young people and their focus on online dating? Of course, when using tindr or whatever it is called people will judge you mainly on your looks. But if you socialize with people in real life, you'll be able to win them over if you're interesting, funny, smooth and eloquent enough. At least that used to be the case ~10 years ago.
>>
File: fdgfdg.jpg (31 KB, 236x294) Image search: [Google]
fdgfdg.jpg
31 KB, 236x294
>>24956376
>you'll be able to win them over if you're interesting, funny, smooth and eloquent enough

Yeah, except for the fact that looks were always a main priority. You can be "funny" and have a "personality" but if you look ugly you will stay ugly and single.
>>
>>24956336
>More proof, a random sample study: [YouTube] Rejection Experiment: Guys VS Girls (embed)
kek I've watched that channel before. Are you also retarded enough believe those prank videos? But if you're stooping to that level, here's your counterexample:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUy3_kBme4M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2alnVIj1Jf8

Now go kill yourself.
>>
>>24956356
>Girls want their shit penetration. Like I don't give a shot how tight her pussy is too.

It's quite a double standard really. All stacy's and non stacy's alike want a guy with 8 inches of cock, but there are no guys that care about vagina size of breast size. If a guy turns you down because of either it's because he just doesn't want to date you or was only trying to fuck you. It sucks.
>>
>>24956362
>Stacy definition
A 7-10 bitch who often is seen with Chad and is whorish.

>QT3.14 girl
Pure 6-10 girl who is cute and good wife material. One who can be your lover and friend.
>>
>>24956342
>>24956318
>>24956257
These women are obviously looking down at me for being a 19 year old. Obviously they are all older women and are already judging me and belittling me because I'm not attractive to them. Hypocrites lmfao. I'm not a "real man" to them hence I am not entitled to an opinion. These women BTFO their selves. They already treat me with disdain for exposing them and think I should obviously stfu for not being a "attractive grown man."
>>
File: 1435254868113.jpg (70 KB, 618x564) Image search: [Google]
1435254868113.jpg
70 KB, 618x564
>>24956376
>if you're interesting, funny, smooth and eloquent enough
Do you even know where you are?
>>
>>24956376
>But if you socialize with people in real life, you'll be able to win them over if you're interesting, funny, smooth and eloquent enough. At least that used to be the case ~10 years ago.
It's still the case now. Going off what women have to say on Tinder is just stupid because you really have to be shallow on that app since looks are all you've got
>>
>>24956398
>but if you look ugly you will stay ugly and single.

Of course, it is harder for average looking guys, and really frustrating for truly ugly people. But if you're somewhat average looking, you can get with someone out of your league quite easily when you are good at socializing. You will have a hard time doing the same with online dating.
>>
>>24956400
Honestly it's not a high standard for somewhat of a good body. Same with girls wanting a guy with a good butt. But dick and begins hunters are whores and idiots. You sound like your from Tumblr desu senpai
>>
Damn I swear I didn't sound this retarded when I was 19! >>24956408
>>
>>24956399
No one likes fat people. Human race finds them universal unattractive. No one wants to lower their standards for a fat person obviously, even men. We are talking about usually facial attractiveness roastie. You must have a 7/10 face to even get a gf while young or get laid. But still most fat women manage not to be virgins. There is a bias in this experiment because all the guys are chad looking.
>>
File: 1405475017994.png (298 KB, 1575x883) Image search: [Google]
1405475017994.png
298 KB, 1575x883
>>24956324
>There are tons of non-Stacy women who don't give a damn about height.
Fuck off with your NAWALT whore.

>>24956322
Just remember if you're short, according to women you are
>evil
>satan's child
>meant to be aborted
>>
>>24956405
>cute
>wife material
>lover
>friend
Then why do you need her to have big ass and tits? If you'd actually want a "cute" (learn English by the way) girlfriend, you wouldn't care about those two properties.

You are, in fact, an incredibly dense manchild who only has sex and hotness on his mind, and therefore Stacy.
>>
All of humanity is horrible hypocrisy.
Best to either ignore of embrace it because nothing you do can ever change it.
>>
>>24956437
Neither. But you are right anon they are usually whores either way if all they care about is your dick size or boob size whatever.
>>
>>24956342
You are obviously replying to the wrong guy
>>
>>24956454
She's so fixated on the guy being 19 years old. LMFAO. Now everyone who disagrees with her is a 19 year old and everything he says must be retarded because she is the big girl.
>>
>>24956445
I don't idiot REEEEE

I don't want an ugly riastie I want a cute he with sex appeal. Not overly sexy just good enough
>>
>>24956480
>I don't idiot
Obvious female shill. Women are truly pathetic.
>>
>>24956408
You are being belittled because you're acting like an eleven year old spoiled asshole.

>a good girlfriend would stick with me even if I give her nothing
I mean, this has to be trolling.
>>
>>24956175
>personality and success
translation: social status and money
>>
>>24956472
Yeah pretty much. Somehow expecting a woman to care about more than looks or to not be a gold digger is ridiculous. God what a fucked up world we live in
>>
>>24956501
I didn't say nothing, you are implying that. But way to demonstrate your blood thirsty behavior. There is a reason why women are called succubi lmao. A man's presence, body, company and love should be enough for a woman. But apparently not for a roastie like yourself. Men also offer housing, clothing, food, etc. Even though I am 19, I live alone, pay bills, am financially independent without the help of parents(since I don't have any).
>>
>>24956405
Translation: I want a woman who has the looks and body of Stacy, the hobbies and "ethics" or myself, and a personality of muh anime waifus.

>>24956472
That's not how it works you stupid teenager. You ARE typing like a retard right now. Everything you said in your posts is juvenile and arrogant and your logic non existent. I don't even have to judge you by your age anymore. I'm calling you a retard because you sound exactly like one.
>>
>>24956501
Not really spoiled because I've dated girls where they give me nothing but i still stick with them because i like them as people and want to be around them. A relationship shouldn't be a finical transaction.

Again, i am not the 19 yo guy, you're combining different post chains
>>
>>24956339
That's pretty conclusive OP.
>>
File: 1443048451300.jpg (92 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1443048451300.jpg
92 KB, 720x960
Tbh stacies intimidate me and I'm completely out of their league so I would just be terrified that she's going to leave me all the time. Even an average girl seems too good for me because I would just fuck their life up by being in it. I guess some people are really just supposed to be alone.
>>
>>24956472
You're 19. You don't know shit about how the world works but you think you do. Love how you twisted it into me not caring about anything but looks. Nice leap in logic. I really hoped 19 year olds were smarter than this desu.
>>
>>24956528
Just leave roastlet. Where is you counter argument? There is none. My posts are considered juvenile and arrogant to you because you think I'm the average 19 year old bitch like how you were partying, drinking, doing drugs, having sex, etc. You are the only retarded one here and cannot even process your own emotions and thoughts properly which is apparent in your post.
>>
>>24956408
Jesus Christ your insecurities are palpable. It's no wonder women aren't interested in you, you're a 'man' stooped so low from the massive chip on your shoulder you can't even begin to see the real world.
>>
>>24956524
>a man's presence, body, company and love should be enough
Only if they are as desperate as you are. There is no point to having a relationship when all you can offer is your penis. You are just a dildo attached to a body with emotional baggage.

I'm also a guy, you can stop calling me a roastie now, kid.

>men also offer housing, clothing food
>doesn't want to share it
Some appreciative personality you have, mate, and in our day and age, it's perfectly possible for a woman to sustain herself as well. Please grow the fuck up, it's 2015, not 1815.

>>24956532
I haven't even posted anything towards you, fucktard.
>>
>>24956376
Too bad tinder is all about hooking up.
>>
>>24956592
You literally quoted my post you fucking retarded shitstain.
>>
>>24956581
> You don't know shit about how the world works but you think you do
>Nice leap in logic
>really hoped 19 year olds were smarter than this
>no wonder women aren't interested in you
>you stupid teenager
> typing like a retard right now
>posts is juvenile and arrogant and your logic non existent
> calling you a retard because you sound exactly like one
> eleven year old spoiled asshole
>19 y/o knows everything about women?hahaha wtf lol
>thinks he's entitled to any opinion whatsoever
Again these people are cancerous. These people have no counter arguments. They've been completely btfo. All they can do is insult and try to pomp themselves back up. They are too arrogant and egotistical to possibly consider someone's opinion who is younger than them.
>>
>>24956578
>Where is you counter argument? There is none.

Where is you counter argument in the first place? Oh right, there is none.

You don't have a personality. You're a worthless bitter piece of shit whining about women on the internet while thinking you have women all figured out even though you've never successfully acquired a gf or even interacted with one. You literally just explicitly stated how you have zero experience or knowledge about a subject then immediately demanded others to take every single world you say, are you brain damaged?
>>
>>24956592
>men who have probably never had a relationship before
>having emotional baggage
Is this opposite day?
>>
>>24956592
>You are just a dildo attached to a body with emotional baggage.
And you are literally just a fuckdoll with a bleeding hole. At least men can build infrastructure and mold the world around you. At least men can survive with your cancerous gender. LMFAO. All of you are worthless fuckdolls dependent on men and have been like this since your beginning. Nature destined you to be servants and helpers to men. This still hasn't stopped men from going after you, you entitled roastie. No man would ever want a woman who is like you. This is the problem with you women, all of you are entitled, egotistical. You don't know how to be humble and submissive like real women are.
>>
>>24956608
BTFO by what? You saying they're cancerous and trying to pretend they're women so their opinion mustn't matter? Because that's literally the only 'argument' you've come up with so far.

You're not intelligent,you're not special, you're just a pleb who thinks the world owes him something. Grow the fuck up for real kid, your posts reek of I am so smart fedoralord bullshit.
>>
>>24956175
>Why does every guy want a 7/10+ Stacy
Not true. Case closed.
And this whole rating system is for retards tbqh family.
Girl is either fuckable, or not, is dateable, or not. And it is subjective as fuck. So fuck of normie attention whoring shit, please.
>>
>>24956328
>I offer nothing yet I expect a woman to offer me the world
Uh-huh
>>
>>24956175
Why would I want to date a girl I'm not attracted to?
Oh it's a bait thread, nevermind
>>
File: 1444362202035.png (562 KB, 978x746) Image search: [Google]
1444362202035.png
562 KB, 978x746
>>24956559
>stacies intimidate me and I'm completely out of their league
>Even an average girl seems too good for me
Then you have to "lower your standards" anon. But even at the rock bottom, will you be able to compete?

Seriously, stop playing this rigged game.
2D>3DPD
>>
>>24956668
>Oh it's a bait thread, nevermind
No. What's incorrect about it?
>>
>>24956175
Which is why women consider 80% of men below average, which is why 80% of women reproduced and only 40% of males did, which is why women initiate 70%+ of divorces, huh, makes perfect sense. Wait.
>>
File: 1437908766349.jpg (11 KB, 300x226) Image search: [Google]
1437908766349.jpg
11 KB, 300x226
>>24956233
>guys don't
heh

A woman can take good care of her skin, avoid the sun and still look young in their 40's. Shame that a man's scalp is solely based on his genetics.
>>
>>24956674
My standards have been lowered as far as they'll ever be senpai, it's my terrible self esteem that's the issue
>tfw your waifu wouldn't love you if she was real
>>
>>24956602
I only quoted one post, and that post said he was the 19 year old (mental age of 11).

>>24956611
Some angsty, autistic manchild who actively enjoys insulting women just because they're women does, in fact, have a lot of emotional baggage not a single woman in this world wants to deal with.

>>24956632
Again, I'm a man. The difference between us two is that you're still a child whose moral compass and knowledge is based on /pol/-tier infographics made by (poorly) theorycrafting other 19 year olds in the same situation as you, who are simply bitter and angry about not having a girlfriend.

You need to grow up. That's all the advice I can give you. I'm sorry that you are unable to see how pathetic you're being.
>>
>>24956581
He's a kid. Maybe one day he'll grow out of it, if only he stopped visiting /r9k/.
>>
>>24956703
And I am so sorry that you aren't smart enough to know the current system of sexual relationships is good or healthy for society. You are just so ignorant. You rather put labels on opinions that you dislike rather than thoroughly investigate them. The only person who needs to grow up is yourself. You also demonstrated you have no place on r9k or even talking about relationships.
>>
>>24956636
Damn. Will you be my friend?
>>
>>24956733
Come on now, mate. You're using the exact same construction of words /pol/ uses to claim that immigration and Jews are not good or healthy for society.

Take a load off.

>>>/pol/
>>
>>24956661
Oh is a woman's presence suddenly worth that much? Fuck off idiot
>>24956703
The green text quote was from my post not his
>>
>>24956760
Then he seems to be illiterate when it comes to writing.
>>
File: 1444362129889.jpg (174 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1444362129889.jpg
174 KB, 640x1136
>>24956698
>My standards have been lowered as far as they'll ever be senpai
You have to go past your lowest low, you have to go even further beyond your lowest low, you have to surpass ascended lowest low...
https://youtu.be/bH_CcJ-uBWI

>>tfw your waifu wouldn't love you if she was real
Man of low faith... don't even make me start on that, read some archived waifu threads.
>>
>>24956759
>>24956759
Once again labels. Everyone in this thread who disagreed with my assertions failed to present a different perspective. They called me immature, told me I needed to grow up. Yet they were the only ones acting like a child unable to control their anger hence you called me all sort of vile insults. You people really are delusional. And again have no place on r9k or even discussion relationships or the effects of the sexual revolution impact on the genders. I hope every single one of you cancers lurking this board who all came out at once to reply to me do not come back to r9k again.
>>
>>24956733
>I'm not getting any! :((
>it's unhealthy!
el oh el

If only women suddenly became attracted to men who sit on their asses, alternatively whining about women, watching anime and playing video games. Surely that would save society.
>>
>>24956696
god he was such a qt. why do most men age so badly?
>>
>>24956810
Yes it would, you dirty roastie! Ree! xD
>>
>>24956809
>Numerous people in the thread saying the same thing: I'm an immature manchild
>Clearly they're all delusional, I am right as always

10/10 on those mental gymnastics kid. That will serve you well in your endless life being alone and worthless.
>>
>>24956703
>You need to grow up. That's all the advice I can give you. I'm sorry that you are unable to see how pathetic you're being.
You need to take a good look at yourself before saying things like that. Re-read your own posts, and maybe live some more.
>>
>>24956886
>no u!!!
Great argument, bucko. Leave anytime.
>>
>>24956175
Because anything under 3/10 looks disgusting? I'd rate myself a 7/10, basically a chad gened manlet who comes here for no reason. Does this mean im not alone? Of course not. Women favor usability over love like its a trophy to have a bf. Im alone because i choose to be, i havent found a woman who wants real love instead of money, dick, or bragging rights.
>>
>>24956909
See ? You're not wise and you're not nice. You're more toxic than the average robot.
>>
>>24956405
you just want housewife stacy. its the same concept as women saying they want a nerd but they just want chad with glasses.
>>
>>24956632
>humble
>submissive
>>
File: 1438611139012.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1438611139012.gif
2 MB, 400x400
>>24956324
>implying 30 or so women reflect their entire gender
well he gave more evidence than you, roastie
>>
>>24956809
>Yet they were the only ones acting like a child unable to control their anger hence you called me all sort of vile insults.
oh the hypocrisy
>>
>>24956339
This only proves women get horny. Has nothing to do with long term relationships.
>>
>>24956175
>girls go for personality and success
>just b urself brah
What a shit meme.
>>
>>24957576
so you're saying for long term relationships they seek a sucker beta provider so they care about personality, but if they want to actually be sexually attracted they care for looks and personality goes to shitter? sounds about right.
>>
>>24957672
>What a shit meme.
It's not a meme. Not gonna work if you have a shit personality kek
>>
Fuck American girls, they're all ass. Stacies are just insecure downies with looks.
>>
>>24956324
>30 or so women don't represent all women
>but ALL men are sex crazed
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD ROASTIE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24956175
Sure girls might go for personality but that doesn't mean they don't want
>9/10 looks
>rich so he can buy her shit
>tall
>Big sick
>ect

Tbh you can want a lot of things or everything in life for some people it's wants they even conflict with eachother but it matters more if you can compromise your wants with what you can do or get

just be happy some 6/10 picked you when your a 3/10 and stop hitching when he goes that girl looks nice because she's a model and that's her job
>>
The guy I like is 5'8", chubby, average dick, average looks, and an average job. I can't see myself ever going after anything above average because that's unrealistic, considering I'm average.
>>
Needing to be your partner's ideal is vain and foolhardy.
>>
>>24957576
Women choose less-attractive men for LTRs.
>>
>>24958023
Blame women for being fickle and leaving as soon as something better comes along
>>
>>24958073
The flaw of wanting so seems to be distinctly female.
>>
>>24957969
That's really neato, dude, I totally support gay marriage.
>>
>>24958134
It really is. I blame collective feminists for treating women not as individuals. So now women have no appreciation of the individual and only see men as a sum of their worth.
>>
File: 703250-prince-william.jpg (32 KB, 641x426) Image search: [Google]
703250-prince-william.jpg
32 KB, 641x426
>>24956696
JUST
U
S
TSUJ
>>
>>24956674
everyone throwing this goddamn picture around as if it is some undeniable truth. did some quick research, the boyfriend is also mentally ill.
>>
>>24956698
your waifu loves you! you and no one else!
never forget that for a second!
>>
>>24958203
What?

The whole point of feminism is treating women as individuals, not as one whole faceless mass defined only as 'female'.

Christ, how can someone be so dumb?
>>
>ywn have a boy think you are actually beautiful
>ywn have a boy be attracted to you
>ywn be preferred oven the average girl
>you will always be passed over for Stacey
>people will always talk about you when you've left the room, calling you things like "eggwoman" and "moon face"
>you will never feel respected as a woman because you failed to do the only thing that matters: be born pretty

I had an orbiter beg to talk to me the other night, while simultaneously telling me how pretty another girl was. Men just use me as an emotional tampon to listen to their conquests for the best Stacey. I give up.
>>
>>24958255
Not for all feminists. The most recent surge of feminism is collective feminism or Marxist feminism which treats women and men as two separate social classes. What you are referring to is choice feminism.

Marxist feminism is obviously much more extremely dangerous.
>>
>>24958285
oh god here she comes. abandon thread.
>>
>>24958285
>eggwoman
Clearly you need an eggman
>>
>>24956339
lmao all the girls are below 6/10
>>
>>24958235
shut the front door
he'd have to be severely autistic to not be able to attract anyone that isn't a literal retard
>>
>>24956376
This is true senpai
I can confirm
>>
>>24958337
Eggman rejected me. Like every other man that sees my hideous face up close in its natural form.
>>
>>24956175
I'll be honest, I am dating a 6/10 chubby girl right now because it means I don't sleep alone on weekends and I get to have sex semi-regularly. If I worked more on my appearance I would date someone more attractive.

I haven't really felt "love" for a woman before, I think. That's part of the problem, too. I can't find a true emotional connection with the people I've dated before.
>>
File: 1444362268222.jpg (161 KB, 646x915) Image search: [Google]
1444362268222.jpg
161 KB, 646x915
>>24958235
At least he looks pretty normal.

Women, no matter how they look will always have few orbiters around them.
>>
>>24958285
tell someone who cares, honey
>>>/soc/
>>
>>24958380
git gud at make up then also change your hair style so it covers your eggshaped face
>>
>>24958395
Men are not capable of love. Don't sweat it too hard.
>>
This thread is a great illustration of how illogical and mentally ill robots are. If you can participate in society and still believe in the nonsense about 8/10 men hogging all the women, you need a therapist to help you with your irrational thinking patterns. If you don't participate in society and think you have any perspective on it at all, well. Haha
>>
>>24956398
Unless you're an obese 3/10 your personality can make up for it.
>>
>>24958380
go on then slut, post your foul visage for all to see
>>
>>24958380
I want to hug eggman

He's such a sad sack i want to be his friend ;_;
>>
You might be right that men don't want to sleep with a sub 7/10 girl, but for men the scale is subjective, whereas women all look for the same characteristics.

A chubby girl with a nose ring might be a 9/10 for one guy and a 2/10 for another.
>>
>>24956175
Well the reality of the situation is that the physical attraction has to be there. That's just how it is.From that point most guys just want a girl that is fun to be around and chill with and that will have their back no matter what. Basically a bro with a vagina.
>>
>>24958435
Hey roastie how about i believe in the facts and figures and not your beeee urself nonsense
>>
>>24958425
kill yourself you vapid bitch
>>
File: griffith_manga_zpsc8153ffd.gif (124 KB, 355x350) Image search: [Google]
griffith_manga_zpsc8153ffd.gif
124 KB, 355x350
>tfw you found the girl in that '1/10 girl' webm kind of cute
>tfw find staceys unnattractive maybe they're just intimidating? i don't get aroused by them
>tfw low standards
>tfw no girl likes a guy with low standards
>>
>>24958478
I am ending it all soon, don't you worry.
>>
>>24958318
We are treated as different social classes - feminism aims to change that.
>>
>tfw no cute fatty gf
>>
>>24958512
post tits first
>>
>>24958465
See, how can you possibly say this? Of course men find different things attractive, but what could possibly lead you to believe that women don't feel the same? You've never seen, to use your own example, a girl dating a guy with some kinda alt subculture look going on who has lots of piercings?

>those girls want Chad in eyeliner whereas those boys was a true and pure alt qt

Sure, some people are going to feel that way, but there are idiosyncracies in the things that both men and women find attractive.

Some girls find boys with lots of piercings attractive, while some would never. Some girls like the David Tennant/Benedict Cumberbatch-style face that is unconventionally attractive because it has 'character' and provides an interesting new look, while others like more traditionally handsome faces. Some girls think trying too hard with regard to fashion is unattractive and reveals that the guy in question prioritizes different things than she does, while others like the super stylish, and others still prefer a fashion sense that reflects alignment with some subculture.

You have to value other people as individuals and get to see how we are all different and worthy instead of lumping them together as homogenous masses from inside your bedroom, sitting at your computer, reading fucked up imageboards full of people peddling similar unhealthy world views, and then you'll understand.
>>
>>24958425
If you believe that you're an idiot. I've been getting laid regularly with random sluts and still depressed as fuck because I made a cunt of things with a girl I liked. They're just not capable of loving you because you haven't conquered and began to love yourself. I seen on your other post you said you were going to do yourself in. Before you do that ask yourself if you have become the best version of yourself yet. If not then shut the fuck up and start working on improving yourself and being happy.
>>
>>24958425
>Men are not capable of love.
How do you figure?
>>
>>24958470
>facts and figures
You mean reposted /pol/-tier images which would be disproven if anyone ever learned to fact-check?
Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.