[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, why don't you guys date a chubby? Their expectations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: chub.jpg (40 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
chub.jpg
40 KB, 600x900
So, why don't you guys date a chubby? Their expectations are lower, they like to fuck just like any other girl, and are more open to do fetishy stuff in general.
>>
>>24955936
>thick
Ftfy
>>
File: 1449685753035.jpg (204 KB, 931x691) Image search: [Google]
1449685753035.jpg
204 KB, 931x691
DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?!

I FUCKING PREFER CHUBBY GIRLS BUT I AM TOO MUCH OF A ROBOT TO GET A GF

YOU THINK I WOULDNT DATE A CHUBBY IN A FUCKING PLANCK TIME?

FUCK OP ALL YOU ARE DOING IS REMINDING ME THAT I DIDNT FUCKING TALK TO THAT ONE GIRL YESTERDAY WHEN I TOTALLY COULD HAVE INTRODUCED MYSELF!

FUCK YOU
>>
Because they are ugly. I'm not that desperate that I'm willing to lower my standards.
>>
they have less social worth than thin girls
if I'm in tip top shape myself why should I settle for a fat ugly bitch?

you can't brag about dating a fat girl
>>
because there are no chubbies

all the woman who are overweight (at least in my country) are forced to lose weight due to family members and peers squeezing on them.

even if i would hit a chubby she won't want me because she already sees her future boyfriend in her mind when she will lose weight
>>
>>24955936
one age old wisdom is this

'when you get with a girl, give her room to grow in'

A chubby female, unless she is already self-aware and has the discipline to get more healthy, will only get more fat. With that come a host of mental illnesses that will make your life hell.

Think of it as a safety buffer, an early warning.
>>
>>24955982
Call it as you want, as long as they aren't landwhales and have good skin then who cares.
>>24956002
If you weren't here on r9k then I'd be more inclined to believe you.
>>24956027
Are you in tip top shape? Do you have a pretty gf? Why reply then, question is aimed towards desperate ppl.
>>24956027
Do you have any social worth? Are you bragworthy?
>>
You really think a girl that looks like OP has standards any less than a thin woman?
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Have you spoken to a chubby chick? They're delusional narcissistic whores who STILL, despite being the manifestation of sloth and gluttony, only have eyes for chad.

The kinky shit they do is usually indicative of underlying mental disorders. I had a landwhale tell me she used to invite a guy over for play-rape sessions where he'd spit on her mouth
>>
>why don't you date ________
These threads are 100% guaranteed to be retarded. The OP always lists nothing but positive features that may or may not be (but most likely are) generalizations or fabrications.
>>
File: 1409940556127.jpg (53 KB, 354x356) Image search: [Google]
1409940556127.jpg
53 KB, 354x356
>Their expectations are lower

Maybe if they're 35 yrs old. Anything else is just as much of a daddy's little princess as any whore.
>>
File: 5161651651.jpg (16 KB, 263x200) Image search: [Google]
5161651651.jpg
16 KB, 263x200
>>24955936
>>
>>24955936
i dont date. period .....
>>
>>24956133
OP here, this is so far the best answer. Rest are from bitter virgins who either don't want to lower their expectations or increase their own value.
>>
I lack the social skills necessary to attract any girl, regardless of her standards.
>>
I've done it before.

They eventually lose weight and flock off to other guys who start paying attention to her.

Its the worst.
>>
>>24956168
or they get even fatter

they are volatile to the core even in every other aspect of their lives, damned if you do damned if you don't etc
>>
>>24956081
Its hard to post anything but generalisations, since the topic is quite wide (hehe).
I could list negative features, but then the question would be "why date a chubby girl?"
>>
>>24956079
>>24956120
>>24956195
Where are you guys from, I've dated fw chubby chicks and they were mostly (with one exception, and it wasn't even that extreme) really nice girls.
>>
>>24956212
maybe it was because she was from quebec, but her weight was merely a symptom of the batshit insanity she had
>>
>>24955989
Sorry dude, I'm fucking shy too. I use online dating, since I get to know them a bit befor, and even then I usually spill some spaghetti upon meeting them anyway. Curse of shyness I guess.
>>
>>24955936
>implying even they would settle for a robot
>>
>>24956238
I dated a chubby from Ontario and she was insane too.
>>
>if someone that is more good looking than you even so much as talks to her she will take off her panties
i dont want to be keked by chad so no thanks
>>
File: 111.jpg (80 KB, 576x548) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
80 KB, 576x548
>>24955936
I'm not high test
>>
>>24955936
I don'treally like chubby girls, and they don't want to date me anyways. They're also x100 more difficult to deal with due to their low self esteem, because they're overweight. Tbh you're better off with a better looking skinny girl. You just have to be dominate to get one of those.
>>
File: 1448527000469.png (190 KB, 367x352) Image search: [Google]
1448527000469.png
190 KB, 367x352
>>24955936
Ha. Haha. AhahahahahahahhaHAHANAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAA
>>
>>24956282
Why would chad talk to a chubby when he can fuck any girl?
>>
>>24956331
because some people are chubby chasers like op wants us to be
>>
>>24955936
Am I high test if I suddenly get the urge to jack off when I see a woman like that?
>>
>>24955936
Their expectations are actually higher because they've become entitled by Social Justice culture and "muh reel wymen hab curbs" and BBW culture.
>>
>>24955936
because its all about legs and fat people dont have nice legs.

2bh
>>
>>24956157
I don't date, for various reasons.

That said. If the social climate were different, and the possible negative consequences of female interaction were reduced... I'd date girls like OP.

I like bigger girls. Girls like the one in OP aren't what I'd call fat. Proportion is what is the deal breaker. Bigger girls who fill out better are sexy as hell.

TLDR: Thick =/= fat
>>
>>24955936
maintain cost is higher and they eat literally from your plate.
>>
because 2D is always superior to 3D
>>
>>24956079
Yeah this. You have to be pretty alpha to get a chubby girl with a cute face. Remember they get hit on by black guys very frequently, and also the whole "high test" thing isn't a meme - men with more testosterone tend to gravitate towards "curvier" women. So, they're accustomed to dominant, aggressive men (i.e. not you)
>>
>>24959375
That hit me right in the feels I used to have a cute face chubby gf and i pretty much got her by being alpha, comparing her to my other ex and making her feel a bit shitty, playing on her insecurity and then rebuilding her confidence. Fuck sake I used to fucking have it, where the fuck has it gone.
>>
>>24959375
So true. You need to be a straight up creeper to win a girl like that. First time I ever hung out with a chubby girl I was blackout drunk and within 10 minutes I was whispering filthy things into her ear and groping her ass. She was super awkward but later she told me that it made her so wet and she was begging for my dick within a few days.
Being a gentleman gets you nowhere.
>>
>match with lots of chubby girls on tinder
>nothing ever comes of it

I want to know this feel already robots.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.