[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone else given up with women? Not "all women are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1449605730327.jpg (37 KB, 258x320) Image search: [Google]
1449605730327.jpg
37 KB, 258x320
Has anyone else given up with women? Not "all women are whores, i'm so lonely bawww" but straight up stopped caring. I've had a few casul sex partners and thats it really, and i have a timid personality, which is a total turnoff. But at work, one guy is moving in with his new girlfriend, and two others are getting married. If i ever stop to think about it, I must look so strange to not care, like i must be secretly gay or mentally ill, and no matter what people never treat you with much respect either, so there's only so far you can go not thinking about how bizarre you look to people. I just gave up thinking anyone could love me, and when i did it was like this massive weight fell off my shoulders. It's not ideal but it is completely realistic. So what is the fucking deal about it?
>>
>>24955702
I'm trying. I'm an ugly male, a white male at that which is even more marginalized by society. I hate this fucking life. Women, non-whites, the government, the educational system all are keking us and screwing us over. They get pleasure from it. Even our own people are keking us for their own individual gain. The women and minorities laugh at us. I bet God is too because he defeated the Jew's enemy, the white race and successfully put us in subjugation over the people who we previously ruled over.
>>
I lost my desire to be in a relationship a couple months ago. I really don't care about it now. Its a bad thing for me though, it was one of the things I still cared about. It gave me some motivation, although not much.

Honestly though, aside from sex... Dating/marriage don't sound all that tempting.
>>
File: image.png (109 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
image.png
109 KB, 444x444
>>24955702
I still want a gf, but any motivation or balls I had to get one are long gone

It's kinds of like there's a carrot dangling a few feet in front of me, but I don't have arms or legs to go get it
>>
>>24955919
perfectly put it senpai
>>
>>24955827

>Dating/marriage don't sound all that tempting.

This is a big problem for me. I would like sex, a good companion and maybe even children one day, but I see the average relationship or marriage as way too much drama and/or boring.
>>
>>24955702
I understand how you feel anon, I'm in roughly in the same situation as you. When you think about it, the only attraction we have is due to lust. Once you start thinking that sex is too much effort to get the woman, you begin to feel indifferent to women.
>>
>>24955935
For a while now, I've thought that it would be ideal to have a husband and a kid, but the husband lived next door or really close, and the kid would either live with me or alternate between our apartments. We could have dinner together every day and go on dates and/or have sex when both felt like it, but other than that have our own space and lives.

I doubt I'll ever find a guy that would want this.
>>
i given up because woman makes 0 effort in advancing towards a relationship, all of it has to come from you and if you make a tiny mistake its over.
would rather live in bitterness than being servant of a woman that "might" like me
>>
>>24955702
22, had sex a couple times, stopped caring 6 months ago when i accepted who i am.
I am a nice guy incapable of doing any harm to others, and womens want the exact opposit (a self-confident bastard).
>>
they're just fucking goofy, second-hand embarrassment every time I'm forced to interact with one
>>
>>24955827
>>24955964
>>24956341
Marriedfag here to confirm y'all too correct :(

> Sexual attraction wanes
> wife shows true character
> kid is an annoying shit machine
> would dump wife
> but still feel obliged to stay with kid
> welcome to marriage
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.