[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any robots ever done LSD? a fried has some and he asked if I'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
any robots ever done LSD?
a fried has some and he asked if I'd like to try. i've never done any drugs before.

would love to hear stories, thoughts, suggestions, etc.
>>
I've done mushrooms and lsd.

The mushrooms were like being awake during a dream, yet still having no control over it. The patterns were slow and had dark colors.

LSD was similar, but the patterns were more dense and brightly colored.

Even with fairly high doses, I never had full on hallucinations. There was no talking to people / things that weren't there.
>>
Do it if you have an open mind. If you're scared or hesitant going into it, you'll likely have a bad time
>>
>>24955630
ever experienced a bad trip? that's what i worry about
>>
>>24955662

I did get stuck in a time loop once (meaning repeated thoughts with a distorted sense of time) and it felt kinda scary in the moment. I wouldn't call it a bad trip though. I didn't have any impulse to harm myself.
>>
I ordered LSD from the darknet and when I came I was so excited I took it all.. stupid decision and a waste of money.

The visuals were intense and eating pizza I felt like I was walking on a volcano, fractals of the heat in my head, the walls were melting everywhere.

For some reason I passed out, then I woke up some time later and I thought I was dead, I remember hearing somewhere about how once someone realizes what the universe is for, it vanishes, and I thought thats what happened, I was sweating bullets.
>>
done it several times, varying in strength, first couple of times were pretty weak tabs, the last time was very strong and it kind of ruined me for months and i havent used it since, but everyone will have different experiences senpai
>>
Done it once, slightly less then 150ug
>Took tabs with 2 mates at my house
>Take the tram to the botanical gardens
>felt happier, everything brighter everything seemed better
>one friend freaked out for like 10-15 minutes but I managed to calm him down
>after a few hours relaxing in the gardens go down to the equally picturesque waterfront and grab a bite to eat, rest of friends aren't hungry
>Walk 5 hours to a mates house to play some call of duty
>go home
Was slightly let down by it's lack of intensity it but still was a good day.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 279x351) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 279x351
>>24955470
If it's your first time, make sure you're in a controlled environment. Pee before you take it because taking a piss on acid is hard as shit. Don't eat anything that makes you gassy because your gonna have acid farts and you won't even notice you're farting. Having someone trip sit is ideal. Also don't take it alone.
>>
>>24955705
I got stuck in a time loop on LSA. It would cycle through these different trains of thought every few seconds. One of the trains was me deciding to jerk off, so like completely unconsciously I kept taking my pants off. It was the scariest shit.
>>
Done LSD and mushrooms before, in high doses and have had hallucinations and "ego death" experience.

These substances pretty much make you see the world for what it really is regardless of your personal thoughts, ideas, or perceptions. Things might seem weird, or odd, or you may have a strange thought cross your mind. The point is to accept it and make peace with it, in a very similar way to meditation.

People have bad trips when they focus too much on how "strange" or "uncomfortable" a particular thought they had was, or they can't accept something the experience is trying to show them.

I would say if it's your first time, take a nice and moderate dose. Have a comfortable, stress free setting to relax in. Accept the experience, knowing that after you won't have the ability to see what you can see when you're tripping ( I mean that figuratively).

First time I tripped on acid I did 2 1/2 tabs of some strong stuff. Way too much, although I still had a great time by having the mindset I described above.
>>
>>24955774
do you know how strong your dose was?
thanks for the response
>>
>>24955783
Just realize once you've taken it there's no going back. So don't fight your trip just go with it.
>>
>>24955783
I do not know the exact strength of the doses, but they were enough to give me full blown open eye hallucinations and absolutely mind blowing closed eye visuals. I wouldn't say I had a complete ego death but I did come close to it. For my first time it was definitely really strong, but I just gave in to it and let my inhibitions go, and it turned out to be a really fun trip that I look back fondly on to this day.
>>
>>24955783
That being said I'd still recommend a small dose. If you've never tripped it's best to have a calmer experience to help you test the waters and get a sense of what tripping is like.
>>
OP, don't make the mistake I made by going into a live,busy, buzzing sort of area. I had to 2 tabs of really strong stuff, and decided to go to into the city (I live in a major city) with a mate. Freaked out multiple times and on several occasions just literally felt like my life was over in that instance. Managed to get a cab back to somewhere more secluded eventually.
Also, if its strong stuff make sure you leave a large gap of time free, mine lasted 12 hours before I eventually got to sleep
>>
>>24955888
Ha, me and my friend took acid one time and ordered pizza. Well right when we start peaking the pizza gets here. I go to door and can't understand wtf is going on. So I throw them the money,grab the pizza and slam the door. Pretty sure I paid way too much but whatever.
>>
>>24955662
I got bad trip the first time I did shrooms, I thought that I'm trapped in the 'evil' trip forever and nobody could help me because they were on the side of the 'evil' trip.
The second time was because I'm really nervous when I took acid, I got trapped in thoughts, constantly thinking how to get this trip right, and ended up going to campus thinking I'm already sober (I'm obviously not). I ended up embarrassing myself in front of everyone.
>>
>>24955959
Yup same here, just stop drugs, you are too much of a non-feeling emotion sociopath to enjoy it.
>>
>>24956041
Nah I really enjoy it actually. A couple of bad trips doesn't turn me off, although the afterglow is intense enough to make me avoid it for months
>>
>>24956100
I had 5 successive bad trips on acid and even weed, turned me off any kind of drug for the last 7 months, decided to never do them again.
>>
>>24956147
You can't be more of a robot than this
>>
>>24955470
>4th of July party, 2013
>take three tabs of some shit that gets me off with one (I only test tabs, I have no clue how much is on any given tab)
>start a bottle rocket fight with friends, laughing my head off like a madman
>every firework shot at me is coming in slow motion, but is simultaneously so bright and each single one looks like a million coming at me from all sides
>literally rolling in the street, screaming and laughing my head off still
>go inside to smoke weed and chill out for a sec before the fireworks start
>chat with some rando for what seems like ages, while "East Hastings" by Godspeed You! Black Emperor is playing on a laptop
>sister comes in "anon, who are you talking to?"
>rando poofs in a cloud of smoke, right at the climax of the song, when shit's getting really intense
>scream and run outside
>fireworks going off outside and I'm peaking
>literally can't stop running back and forth, waving my arms in the air and screaming more
>friend nigger rigs these like firework poi and starts spinning them
>nigger rig myself some and do the same
>friend's actually into all of that poi spinning and rave shit, I have no clue what I'm doing
>keep slapping myself with fireworks and screaming
>finally start coming down while the sun's coming up, always like to watch the sun rise while I come down
>fall asleep, wake up with a hoarse voice because I screamed my lungs out for eight hours
That was the last time my guy had any actual LSD, he only ever gets nbomes now and I don't fuck with that shit.
>>
>>24955950

>while in city decide to go to cinema
>dont realise how much im tripping
>buy cup to fill up
>somehow forgotten how to fill up a cup
>attempt to fill up cup with fanta
>it looks like its purely the syrup
>think i have been standing there for 10 minutes trying to fill up drink
>decide to fill up half the cup for some reason
>feels like everyone is looking at me
>attempt to act normal
>cant figure out how to pay for the drink
>freakingout
>realise ive already paid for the drink
>freak out thinking ive missed the first 10 minutes of the movie
>look at time and realise its only been about a minute
>>
>>24956266
My first MDMA trip was GOAT tho
>>
LSD: res ipsa loquitor
>>
>>24955662
m8 there's no such thing as a bad trip, just scary trips. Psychs aren't for fun, they're for the experience. Doesn't mean you can't have a really fun experience, but you can also get spooked, but you have to think of it like a haunted house at a theme park, it's spooky but you're a-okay and you're actually having fun.
>>
>>24955470
Do NOT do LSD op

It's extremely dangerous, contrary to what the druggies here say

It could leave you perma fried or with permanent anxiety

It's not worth the risk
>>
>>24955470
did LSD once because hey why not who cares
worst decision ever
had bad trip
lost grip of reality completely
longest fucking night of my life
do not do LSD unless you're in the right mindset and have a trip sitter
it was just me and my friend, both doing it for the first time, stuck inside of our house
would do again/10
>>
>>24956550
that is complete and utter horseshit. It is in no way similar to a god damn haunted house, you've clearly never had a bad trip. A true bad trip is when you truly just lose your sanity. I was gooooooooooooooone
>>
People on this board are retarded. Do research before you put something in your body jesus fucking christ.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.