[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>his IQ is below 150
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: powerlevel.jpg (28 KB, 598x403) Image search: [Google]
powerlevel.jpg
28 KB, 598x403
>his IQ is below 150
>>
That makes it easier for you to manipulate him.
DANCE PUPPET DANCE!
>>
File: 1446573650840.png (33 KB, 700x1028) Image search: [Google]
1446573650840.png
33 KB, 700x1028
>used to have IQ of 160 when i was 16
>smoked weed for 4 years
>repeat test
>IQ: 105
o-ok...
>>
>>24955250
I'm too lazy to test my intelligence with those IQ tests, but probably i'm stupid. But is it really that great to be smart? You just feel how everyone else is just plain dumb.
>>
>>24955292
>Ignorance is bliss
being smart is all but great
>>
File: 00003.gif (144 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
00003.gif
144 KB, 640x480
>he jerks off to Gianna Michaels
>>
>take an iq test
>get bored after 2 questions
>Just select answers that look good without reading the question
>48 questions later
>IQ above average without trying
>>
>>24955292
Being smart is very lonely. Other smart people are few and far between.
>>
File: noneofthismatters.jpg (139 KB, 600x404) Image search: [Google]
noneofthismatters.jpg
139 KB, 600x404
>>24955250
>IQ tests always say 145+
>all standardized test scores in at least 97th percentile
>college dropout

yup
>>
>130
>Too smart for average people.
>Too stupid for truely smart people.
>Drop out of college.
>Just want a job as a janitor or some shit.
>Just want a small house with an internet connection and a little garden.
desu senpai
>>
Thinking that you're smart is lethal for productivity and achievement, because it makes you think you don't have to work hard. Work is the only thing that really matters.

Also if you believe the results of online IQ tests you're really fucking dumb.
>>
I think I have a pretty high IQ. My dad used to manipulate me a lot as a child so I had to work it out myself when he was lying or telling the truth.
It's made me wary of people in general. Maybe too paranoid for my own good, but at least I'll never get jew'd by some sleazy car salesman.
>>
>>24955659
My psychiatrist tested me, the score was 167.
Also being intelligent =/= being productive. I'm lazy as fuck and IQ tests are relative.
>>
These topics always amount to: I have an IQ of 1000 but I don't peform at it because I'm lazy. That explains why I failed highschool and dropped out of university. Oh, it's so difficult being a genuis among plebs. :((
>>
>>24955727
It's the truth, though. Intelligence is a complex thing.
>>
>>24955756
Lazyness isn't complex tho.
>>
>>24955884
Are you implying laziness and intelligence cannot co-exist?
>>
Online IQ tests always give you high scores so you share on normiebook so they can get more ad revenue
>>
>>24956024
He's implying robots are simply lazy and overestimate their own intelligence. Pay attention, slowpoke.
>>
>>24956101
Most of them certainly do. Not my case, fortunately.
>>
High intelligence is a fucking curse.
The only way is to show normies how pathetic stupid maggots they are.
They'll hate you anyway.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.