[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
miss you all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: temp101.jpg (19 KB, 400x215) Image search: [Google]
temp101.jpg
19 KB, 400x215
It is time for me to leave /r9k/. I'm still a robot, but I'm going to a place where there will be no Internet. I will miss you all, shitposting with you dear faggots made my KHHV life so much easier to bear. I will truly miss you all, look to the stars sometime and remember me so I don't feel alone in Mongolia. Sorry dad, bye Oneitis. Bye 4chan :')
>>
>mongolia
fuckin min maxing faggot im gonna slap your horse archers to shit
FUCK YOUUUUUUUUU
>>
Why Mongolia?
>>
>>24955180
There's nothing we can do to change your mind?
>>
>>24955180
Being so pathetic you have nobody in your life to say goodbye but an anonymous imageboard that doesn't care about you
>>
>>24955180
i will remember you brave anon

godspeed in whatever endeavors you throw yourself into

the stars at the night sky will be our connection
>>
>>24955180
Good luck anon, i hope you find the peace you're looking for
If it doesn't work out we'll always be here. not like we got anywhere to go
>>
>>24955229
Not my choice. I have to pay off some family debts and my family is mostly dead
>>
>>24955383
Maybe you can discover new life and meaning out there brother, don't look at it bad, it will surely be fun to break the cycle and experience something new.
>>
>>24955180
I'm leaving too. Good luck, anon, I wish you the best.
>>
>>24955180
fuck you robot ^^ hope some autistic mongol will rip off your ass cheeks
>>
>>24955510
Shut the fuck up. You don't know op so stop trying to coax him into thinking up some 'everything's gonna get better' bullshit. Fall into a deep hole
>>
What are you doing there? And are you Mongolian yourself?
>>
>>24955921
yeah but since his departure is inevitable a positive outlook will help him accept and adapt to the new environment easier

maybe you need some positive reinforcement too you autistic basement dweller
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.