[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>normie teen brother has friends over >some of them are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: 1332580748367.jpg (561 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1332580748367.jpg
561 KB, 1200x800
>normie teen brother has friends over
>some of them are girls, i can hear them laughing
>need to piss and am starving
>kitchen and toilet are located where i'd have to walk past the group to get there
>nothing to piss in in my room

what do /r9k/
>>
>>24954950
out the window.

ive done it
>>
>>24954950
piss out window anon?
>>
>>24954962
>>24954963
fly screen on window + parents room directly adjacent, they would hear and smell probably
>>
>life blesses you with a sibling who has friends and girls amongst them
>not just becoming bros with your bro and getting some of that friendship

Idioto.
>>
>>24954981
please leave normie, you will never understand
>>
>>24954992

While my advice was hypocritical (I'm in the same position and not doingit), it's still true.
>>
walk past them you pussy

what are they going to do, laugh at you? it's your house. just fucking kick the stacies out
>>
File: 1332576386942.jpg (14 KB, 494x391) Image search: [Google]
1332576386942.jpg
14 KB, 494x391
>>24955010
>what are they going to do, laugh at you?

probably yeah, i'm fat and ugly and 23 and a virgin and they are probably all popular and attractive. i donn't think i'm capable of walking past them. i found an old plastic bag i might just piss in that and go to bed so i dont feel my hunger
>>
>>24955004
'hey robot why dont you just stop being a robot and make normie friends'

top tier advice, anon
>>
>>24955046
i'm literally laughing at you right now

dear god man how the fuck do you expect to get through life if you can't even walk past a flock of roasties?
>>
>>24955097
>how the fuck do you expect to get through life

i don't
>>
>>24955109
so what, you've decided to opt out?

have you thought of a method yet?
>>
Assert your alpha dominance, barge in piss on the girls and ass-rape your bro, those stacies will be gargling your cum before the night is through
>>
Walk past them with your headphones on and connected to your ipod/phone/mp3 (wathever). Don't look at them. This way you will never know if they laughed at you or not
>>
>>24954950
Put headphones on, do your business. You won't hear them laughing.
>>
>>24955153
kek that's one of the most pathetic things i've ever read
>>
>>24955160
>tfw you can still hear the laughter over the music
>>
>>24955124
helium tank i think, i dont know how i will get the money to buy one though. i might ask for money for christmas from my parents and then kill myself with it
>>
>>24955174
why not just go out the robin williams way? or kurt cobain?
>>
>>24955194
i dont own a gun, otherwise i would probably. hanging seems painful

>>24955153
>>24955160
seems like thatd just give them even more cause to laugh at me. my bro would make fun of me tomorrow as well
>>
>>24955213
Just keep wearing the headphones and looking at your feet
>>
>>24955213
>younger brother teasing his older brother
kek, where did it go wrong? age difference?
>>
>>24955242
im 23 hes 18. he plays sports and has girls over and stuff and i havent left the house in 6 months. i think he thinks im a total loser but we get along for the most part. mostly i just see pity in his eyes.

>tfw remember teaching him how to play video games and all the fun afternoons hanging out as kids
>tfw now im dead inside
>>
>>24955280
what's your academic career like? did you graduate high school? any college?
>>
walk out there with no pants on and take a fat shit with the door open lad it's your house
>>
>>24955298
i finished high school, worked at a supermarket for about a year then quit because of anxiety/depression. its just gotten worse as the years go on, theres only one way out
>>
>>24955330
shit man i dropped out of high school at the beginning of senior year and got enrolled into a detention program. near the end of that i dropped out again because of anxiety and depression. I had a nervous breakdown that left me catatonic for a while. after that it all went downhill.
i've been a NEET for about a year and a half. i have severe agoraphobia, even so much as going out to get the mail makes me anxious and sweaty. never had a job, the thought of it haunts me.
>>
piss in your bin
and if you decide to walk pass the girls just remember to b urself
>>
>>24954950
Call the bucket express delivery in your country, when the delivery man arrives, don't answer the door, let your brother do it for you. Your brother will then deliver the bucket to you in your room
>>
>>24954950
It's YOUR house, nigga.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.