[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just had a threesome. Does that mean I can't browse this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Alive Pepe.jpg (207 KB, 840x567) Image search: [Google]
Alive Pepe.jpg
207 KB, 840x567
Just had a threesome. Does that mean I can't browse this board anymore?
>>
yes
get OUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMIEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1417237466064.png (14 KB, 635x773) Image search: [Google]
1417237466064.png
14 KB, 635x773
Why do I even come to this board, anymore?

Do normies even understand the damage these sort of posts do?

Fuck you, Op.
>>
>>24954801
This isn't a regular occurrence for me.

It was pretty fucking dank though, desu senpai.
>>
no, it means you were never supposed to be here in the first place
>>
>>24954900
I still know tfw no gf though, isn't that all that matters?

Or do you have to beta in every conceivable way?
>>
>>24954910
you have to be a fucking loser and quite clearly you arent one if you managed to put your dick into two girls even more so at the same time you faggot
>>
>>24954801
>triggered
It's like you don't even see the irony
>>
File: 1446899617070.jpg (24 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1446899617070.jpg
24 KB, 300x400
>>24954801
Feel you. Normies are ignorant or cruel. they dont know pain, They dont feel anything, they are better at ruining than in creating.
>>
>>24954770
Was it a heavenly or a satanic threesome?
>>
I hate how the robot/alpha then robot/chad then robot/normie dichotomy turns threads into inquisitions about imaginary board credibility.

>YOU HAVE TO BE X TO BE A ROBOT
>REAL ROBOTS HAVEN'T DONE Y
>IF YOU HAVE Z THEN YOU DONT BELONG

It's all tripe.

I just want blogposters to leave. Someone bragging about his modest successes in life is just as obnoxious to me as some loser lamenting about how lonely he is. People treating this board like a club and they've earned some imaginary membership which gives them free reign to blog about their meaningless mundane lives are cancer. It wasn't always like this. Newfags think there was always such thing as a 'robot' identity when it was actually invented years after the board was created.
>>
>>24954770
Jon>Ghost>Jon
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.