[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you make grilled cheese sandwiches?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: mms.jpg (121 KB, 800x821) Image search: [Google]
mms.jpg
121 KB, 800x821
How do you make grilled cheese sandwiches?
>>
>>24954717
cheese on bread. Microwave or put it in the oven for a few minutes after preheating for 450 degrees. It's good with tomato soup, instructions to cook tomato soup should be on back of can.
>>
File: 1448277221176.jpg (49 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1448277221176.jpg
49 KB, 400x400
I simply ask mommy desu senpai. She makes them nice and butters with non-processed cheese so I can stay healthy. Yum
>>
by grilling some cheese and making a sandwich
>>
File: FB_IMG_1448587080982.jpg (29 KB, 640x458) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1448587080982.jpg
29 KB, 640x458
Lol bump actually
>>
>>24954717
I don't, mummy does.
>>
>>24954738
What the fuck? You cook it in a pan with some butter. You don't bake a grilled cheese.
>>
By cumming in a vagina and leaving it over night
>>
>>24954798
this guy's got it right
personally i like mine with basil pesto and at least two varieties of cheese, and sometimes i use olive oil rather than butter
>>
>>24954798
Yes you do. I work at a cafe. You do not need to put butter on it. Just use a pan that tiny holes on the bottom and it won't stick.
>>
Why is cooking so hard guys? I wouldn't even know what heat to put anything on or how to butter to use or whatever
>>
>take rustic artisan bread
>aply layer of flat cheese
>apply Parmesan cheese
>(if you're including meat, ham or pepperoni, put between the 2 layers)
>put in grill for 10 minutes or so on a lower setting to make sure the bread is nice and crispy the whole way through when done
>>
>put pan on stove and turn burner to between low and medium
>spread oil or butter on a piece of bread
>place a piece of bread in the pan
>place cheese on bread
>spread oil/butter on another piece of bread and place it on top
>flip it over after about 1 minute or longer depending how much you want it toasted

get good at this and you can start trying variations like adding meat, garlic, etc
>>
I use my Gordon ramsay grill. Two pieces of bread, spread margarine on one side of this each. Cheese one the middle, sometimes lunch meats PR if on feeling really sassy sauteed onions.

Robot is too retarded to handle non ASCII text thank Hiro you're dumbing us all down...
>>
>>24954717
>not having your mummy make it for you
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.