[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women hate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 720x668) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 720x668
FUCK I HATE WOMEN REEEEEE!!!

pic related cause fuck all women in the asshole
>>
>>24954523
I'd rather fuck them in the peehole
>>
>>24954523
>they will never pee on you
>>
>>24954523
Why do you h8 women OP?
>>
File: empowermen 1t.webm (2 MB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
empowermen 1t.webm
2 MB, 852x480
My biggest problem with the modern day female is just how positively smug and shameless they are.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 495x372) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 495x372
>>24954566
Once you realise that women were only made to take dick and that's how they have evolved, it's all they want there all whores.
>>
File: image.jpg (258 KB, 848x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
258 KB, 848x1200
>Dating girl since 16 we were both virgins
>Wanted to get married and have kids
>3 years pass and all the great times and loving moments we had
>I was studying to become construction worker
>Wanted to call our son Rob and daughter Lily had our life planned
>She sleeps with her manager who takes drugs
>Months past I still don't know about it
>Her friend who was my friend worked with her
>She was screwing the manager also and only told me to secure his dick
>They all worked at subway
>I've never loved again and wasted my virginity

Long story short all women care about are keking good men and fucking alpha dick.
>>
File: 1449595133777.jpg (60 KB, 383x263) Image search: [Google]
1449595133777.jpg
60 KB, 383x263
is there anything more enraging than one word/one line replies?
>>
File: image.jpg (547 KB, 2048x991) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
547 KB, 2048x991
Women have life on easy mode, I should just end it all
>>
>>24954731
>>I was studying to become construction worker
>studying to become construction worker

how fucking hard can "put brick on brick" be?

also

>alpha dick
>worked at subway

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
File: jhgj.png (192 KB, 1863x938) Image search: [Google]
jhgj.png
192 KB, 1863x938
Come on /whb/
>>
>>24954523
I dont hate them. But fuck being with one anymore. All girls i know/knew, now have kids and debt up the ass.
>>
>>24954755
It just makes it worse they keep trying to make it easier with feminism and shit.
>>
>>24954760
I once caught her

>Think something sus is happening because I found messages from her manager and his name had smiley faces next to his name
>She just turned 18 recently and has been clubbing and coming home late
>Found out later that she was having sex with him then would come home to me so I could fuck the leftovers
>Follow her out one night wearing somewhat of a disguise black jacket boots and hooded the night got many funny looks that night and nearly got bashed... Hate clubs
>She is grinding him at the club and hooking up with him
>Watch and struggled to stay around the club wanted to hit the guy so bad but being a good boy that is against my code
>Eventually after all the normie music and summertime sadness remixes, all the normies grinding and fucking in bathrooms
>Follow them back to his flat he lived 2 other guys
>get drop off about 200 meters behind them at 3 30am
>Run upto his house and you would not believe...
>>
>>24954755
>protesting something that is universally despised and illegal
I don't even understand. An actual rapist or murderer isn't going to give a flying fuck about the public's opinion.
These rallies accomplish absolutely nothing.
>>
>>24954879

You are literally a cukk
>>
File: image.jpg (337 KB, 1206x994) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
337 KB, 1206x994
Anyone even wanna hear the rest
>>
You guys are fucking pathetic. Projecting your inability to get laid into blind hatred of 50% of the population.

Top fucking kek, you're all scum.
>>
>>24954879
go on. What happened after? How did you tell her to fuck off?
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 550x447) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 550x447
>>24954819
I will you have another recruit, beta uprising!

Pic of how women let themselves get fat, even for the most alpha of men
>>
>>24954819
>tfw related to the woman more in that pasta

life fucking sucks for everyone involved
the men may be more genuine and ambitious, but they are just as empty
>>
>>24954930

>implying shes not hotter after
>>
>>24954975
skin generally looks better in shitty photos and it already looks bad

fat chicks would be great if they had firm and nice skin, but that is almost never the case
>>
>>24954975
Agreed. Who with any sense of vision or sexual taste would choose the before pic?
>>
>>24954879
>look into the window
>she is hooking up with 3 guys at once they are all over her and undressing her
>tears well up in my eyes as I watch them starting to penetrate her
>I just couldn't understand how she could do this to me
>I run home and cry she comes back later
>We have sex I could feel the other guys cum but didn't say anything
>Weeks past things are all rocky and every time we have sex it just feels like soggy man cum
>She breaks up with me because I could fill her she said whateve that means

I eventually go to the gym and bash him and his mate in 2v1 when I got some dignity. But that's a long one

I've dated a single mum once also she ended up bashing me so physco she was from NZ and black
>>
>>24955028

Regale us with more tales you pale gale (female)

>>24955012

Skin doesn't matter as much as body shape unless your a nit-picky semen slurper. Plus ass skin as always smooth as a baby's on fatties.
>>
>>24954975
>>24955012
>>24955022

Fatter, fucked up leg skin,fat face more manly chin. Your just basing your shitty taste in women for what's closer for you to obtain
>>
>>24955066

I'm autistic as fuck with a chad body bruh

I have my pick of the litter, girls who intimidated you come up to me and ask me to fuck them at least once a week. That isn't an exaggeration, once a week a complete stranger comes approaches me requesting I fuck them. Men and women.

Fatties are the best even though they're the minority
>>
>>24955066
nigga i was bashing fat chicks, don't group me with those degenerates
>>
>>24955159
>pleb teir sexual preference
>Calls us degenerates?
>404 tfw not found
>>
>>24954643
Fuck, how is that even possible? She aged 30 years in only 5 years.
>>
>>24955066
Chin is predetermined by bone structure, this doesn't have any correlation with fatness.
>>
>>24955207

She didn't age she just pudged out you fucking queen.
>>
>>24954523
>australian government stamp
Aussieland is so small that i bet someone will be able to identify the building and probably at least one of the girls.
>>
>>24955208
bone structure becomes less and less important when there is a bigger structure on top of it

facial aesthetics are my primary complaint about fat chicks, they all look like downies

if they had nice cheekbones and didn't sag all over the place without clothes i'd be all over it
>>
>>24955253
Can confirm they identified the bitch with her tongue out.

Don't think they got the one with her back turned but I know who she is, the one squatting in the foreground got identified too I'm pretty sure.
>>
>>24955253
You can literally google the phone number and it will tell you the building.
>>
>>24955264

You want a little sag, otherwise she looks 10. and a belly is good for cuddling. The downie look does happen a little bit more often with them though, I will concede to that.
>>
>>24955276
Was more a general shout-out to fellow aussie robots, plus i thought it would be National hotline, didn't look closely.
>>
>>24955309
some sag is nice, we seem to be on the same page for the most part then
>>
>>24955028
This can't be real, please tell me your trolling m8. Fucking a gor after she had a train ran on her? Gotta be b8
>>
>Australia
>western
kek
>>
>>24955275
did they raided her?
>>
>>24955275
Sharing is caring anon, some names or fbooks would be based
>>
>>24954523
They're just having fun desu. I wish i could hang out with them and laugh and do fun stupid things.
>>
>>24954523
These aren't women, these are the species known as whoress sapiens.
>>
>>24954523

Oh no, a bunch of young people doing stupid and disrespectful things. Jeeeesus, that certainly hasn't happen before. Also, do you know how many more guys piss against random houses everywhere? It is not even a contest. Just go to any major event in your town, and you'll spot dozens of drunk young guys doing the very same thing.

>>24954591
That webm is pretty hot. It also shows that there are still many women who don't care about dick size.
>>
>>24954591
post prequel/full plz
>>
File: equality.jpg (891 KB, 1560x2744) Image search: [Google]
equality.jpg
891 KB, 1560x2744
>>24954643
This.
>Choose mate
>Follow mate
This is literally all they are programmed to do in order to survive.
They have no use for things like reasoning, as the male they have chosen will provide that for them.
>>
>>24955996
They look like the kind of idiot ditz women that abandon a man for a bigger dick
>>
>>24954523
>Australian
there not western though.
>>
>>24956173
So? I don't intend to marry them or something lol.
>>
>>24954886
They're protesting when someone says

"Hey you should probably be self aware about what you're wearing and your location and time of day, walking down a dark street or alley after a club has closed at 3am while wearing next to nothing makes it easier for a rapist to prey upon you."

"FUCK YOU I WASN'T ASKING FOR IT"
>>
>>24954591
What the fuck? How is that dick so small?
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.