[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does it ever get better robots? I don't think I can stand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1449712236419.jpg (33 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1449712236419.jpg
33 KB, 306x306
Does it ever get better robots?
I don't think I can stand another year of this torturous life.
>>
Your genetics have determined that you will live a terrible fucking life.
So no, it'll never get better.
>>
>>24954341
>Does it ever get better robots?
Yeah, you just need to change your mindset
>>
>>24954357
I've done that so many times already. I'm tired. I just wanna curl up into a ball and just stop trying and accept my fate. But I know I can't. There's always the smidgen of hope I'll always have. And I hate it.
>>
>>24954352
That's the thing I guess. I had ups and downs since I was a child, yet I always felt this way. Even if it gets better, the feel always remains. It'll never go away, until I die.
>>
>>24954341
It only gets better if you put A LOT of effort into it. Or you get incredibly lucky.

Examples of getting incredibly lucky:
-Meet rich fat girl that likes you
-Win lottery
-You somehow magically change your mindset

I'm throwing effort in little by little, its hope if nothing more.
>>
>>24954341
nope kill yourself my man
>>
>>24954374
Don't give up anon, I believe in you
>>
Drink more liquor. It's great. I'm working on some rum right now.
>>
I met Anna Kendrick last Saturday in a sewer, she was visiting her rat buddies and rolling around in shit infested sewage water screeching and clawing at each other and then she told me she just had sex with 10 other rats and was carrying rat babies and that her pale white ratskin belly was soon going to be swollen with her twitchy crawling young, it was absolutely disgusting I musta stomped on about 6 rats on my way outta there
>>
>>24954341
Get a hobby.

Enjoy vidya? Not? Well just shitpost about how everyone else has bad taste
>>
>>24954452
Hey same.
>>
>>24954518
Hobbies bore me. Maybe I'm depressed. But I'm depressed for a reason then, and I need to find that reason and fix it. Pills won't help me.
>>
File: rainy.jpg (111 KB, 650x491) Image search: [Google]
rainy.jpg
111 KB, 650x491
i like to lay back in my chair, close my eyes, and let everything flow. any thoughts that come into my head i'll allow them and move on to the next thought. you don't realize how much your thoughts control you until you're in the middle of one and suddenly realize it's not real. like snapping out of a dream.
after about 30 minutes of this i start to drift off into a calm, pleasant state of mind. everything around you dissolves and what remains is just a frame of awareness in your forehead. like being alone in a big box.
>>
>>24954692
Meditation? I suppose I could try it.
I've been considering a tulpa but fuckin time it takes and creativity is hell. That might help though
>>
Well, making a shift in your mind seems like an option, I've seen people do it. But then you can always adapt what >>24954352 is saying and say you never had it in you to even change. So I'm really not sure. I will try though, at some point, or I like to think that at least.
>>
>>24954709
my gripe with meditation is that it's often misunderstood. people go into it expecting to get from A to B. they see the end result as a reward, and disregard the journey getting there.
if you go into it like this it won't work and it'll probably be frustrating more than anything.
it's cliche, but patience really is key
>>
>>24954341
You could start by telling us what's wrong. Not just today but just overrall.
>>
File: Feel.gif (145 KB, 680x846) Image search: [Google]
Feel.gif
145 KB, 680x846
I have accepted the struggle and now I feel a bit better. At the least a little less insane.
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 612x506) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 612x506
>>24954341
It doesn't get better, eventually you just grow numb to the pain.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.