[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how did you get out of the friendzone? Any advice for someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (92 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
92 KB, 1280x720
So how did you get out of the friendzone?

Any advice for someone who is trying to do the same>
>>
>>24954283
you can't, so just drop her and move on
>>
>>24954283
If some one is your freind you don't magically make them love you. Life is not a movie. Move on.
>>
>>24954283
>having friends
>having female friends
>>
by unfriending them
it's a scummy thing to do on both of your parts to have a friendship on a false pretense

or just get her drunk the next time she argues with her bf
>>
>>24954283
You don't, exactly.

Because if you change your mannerisms and character to one that is extremely attractive to her, she'll see through the deception because she knows how you were originally.

However this is different if you give yourself like 5 years where a change is realistic, and not suspiciously sudden.

Which leads on to >>24954309's point.

You might as well drop it and more on, because more opportunities will arise. If you keep growing you'll meet new people (B urself)
>>
>>24954283
You can't. If you don't kiss a girl within the first week of meeting her she will never be your gf.
>>
If you don't have any intention to fuck her, or simply doesn't care if you happen to fuck her or not, that's allright. If you care and like her, you should stop talking with her. And that's the only way out of it.
>>
>>24954283
It's impossible. The most important thing to do with a woman is to make your intentions known as soon as possible. Once she has filed you under "friend," there is no way out.
>>
>>24954283
i got tired of being her emotional tampon and doing all the work of taking her on "dates" and showing her a fun time just for us to part ways at the end of the day and she would go home to get fucked by her asshole boyfriend and i'd masturbate myself to sleep while crying and thinking about her.

she ended up getting pregnant and i refused to be her beta any longer and cut all contact with her. whether or not her boyfriend stuck around i don't know nor do i really care anymore. whatever she gets, she deserved
>>
It's hard but it's possible but the correct thing is to drop them.

I do have one friend who lusted over a petite girl for years in school and they eventually started going out with each other. They've been together for 7 years and if you looked at them, it looks like a Stacey and Josh (what's the beta version of chad?) relationship.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.