[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get into the tumblr scene desu lads? Imagine being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 500x667
How do I get into the tumblr scene desu lads?

Imagine being with cool friends, being hormonal and probably neurotic as fuck, sitting on rooftops and taking pictures. I want nothing more than that. It would be so cool.

I'm 18 and have no friends how do I join the tumblr scene?

> tfw soft grunge
> tfw no skins season 3 lifestyle
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 500x403) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 500x403
tfw no tumblr neurotic girlfriend
>>
>>24954264
start sucking dicks if you're male
that'll work
>>
Purchase a shotgun, load it with 000 buckshot, put it in your mouth and fire.
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 500x750
tfw no coool tumblr friends teaching me to live my youth
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 640x360
tfw no dangerous living playing with flares n shit
>>
why do you make this shit post?

you have to realize this is a parody, i can't believe you're making this in earnest

so that leaves a few possibilities:

1) to make fun of the people who like and want this lifestyle, which i suppose its possible that there is a segment of this user base who is attracted to that, unreal as it maybe

2) that you yourself are an ironic hipster who wants this lifestyle, unreal as it may be, but recognize that you can only make this post in jest

3) this is just shit bait that won't really appeal to anyone

4) you recognize that despite popular sentiment, and everything i've written in this post, this lifestyle does exist. i've lived it in fact. i've thrown bottles off of roof tops and wandered city streets drunk. gone to parties with the children of famous people, partied with art school students, met famous film makers at brunch unexpectedly. all of that bullshit. i had a tumblr, a film camera, had artwork in museums. but in that case you either:

5) are making this out of spite, because you hate those people, perhaps because you cant be part of it, perhaps because you were burned like it

or 6) are making this to let off steam, despite being a part (but probably not completely a part) of that scene. if you are a part of it you know that many of them are as self deprecating, ironic, and full of themselves and their own egos as many of our posters here. though perhaps they have a different slant on how they express that (but at this point not really).

idk where i was going with this post. just making me nostalgic really. thanks for anonymous image boards to vent i guess.

you can tease me about the pretentious things i said ive done, but i just wanted to paint a picture. i don't care if you think thats stupid. i know a lot of it is pretentious, thats why i'm a hermit now and antisocial, and other younger people are partying without me
>>
You can start by following me

http://grtwhtgrvty.tumblr.com/
>>
>>24954450

No I genuinely have no friends and want to live this lifestyle

Fuck you
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 500x750
wasted youth
>>
File: IMG-20151031-WA0000.jpg (256 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151031-WA0000.jpg
256 KB, 1600x1200
me, fuck mutes
>>
>>24954512
ok assuming thats true, then stop chasing what you think it is and go start doing it

i'm severely depressed so to me it seems as empty as everything else, but get off of r9k and away from the depressed detritus of the internet and figure out a way to do what you want

you wouldn't believe (or perhaps you would) the shitty people that inhabit all social scenes and walks off life (this one, that one, whichever), and if bags of garbage duct taped together can be tumblr style socialites then so can you.

the only thing to do is to take action to produce situations which you would find interesting, and to invite people to them. its not a vacuum that sustains itself on its own, the people in that culture like any other give rise to it.

plenty of world famous and well beloved rock stars etc dropped out of whatever scene for whatever reason, and someone new came into fill their place. but if for example that doesnt happen, cultures die all the time.

idk where you live but here in the bay the easiest shortcut is to get a job busing tables (or something higher up if you can) at a cool restaurant and work your way up from there. i imagine the food scene leads into every other hip culture scene in other large cities too. just make sure you can handle your liquor because seriously that whole scene is dangerous in a chemical dependency debauched kind of way.
>>
>>24954583
boy do i fuckin know it
>>
You're a total faggot, you should kill yourself.
>>
>>24954264
>season 1&2 was way better and you know it.
>>
>>24954615

Bolton?

lad
>>
>>24954264
>Live in a house with two stories
>hurr I'm oppressed
>>
>>24954637

see that all makes sense to me but I work in a fucking massive factory surrounded by old people in a moderately large town in the UK

implausible
>>
>>24954724
Utrecht, netherlands
>>
>>24954769
Parkourfag here

Send me the name od your town and ill give you some options
>>
>>24954769
eh idk what its like over there but 1) the whole scene exists there too, but maybe thats tricky idk, 2) having a working class UK accent can get you pretty far in the states alone

but anyway good luck to you
>>
>>24954821

I live in West Yorkshire mang am willing to travel
>>
gimme a smaller map, im sure as hell not gonna spend my time noting down all locations in yorkshire
>>
>>24954945
>>24954971

fucking mutes, forgot to link
>>
>>24954971

nigga, do I want to get doxxed? Basically leeds
>>
File: 1438464779139.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1366) Image search: [Google]
1438464779139.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1366
I feel you on this op
>>
>>24955008
im asking for a smaller area, nothin else, if you wanna do this on your own then dont whine about it on /r9k/
>>
Bump desu senpai laddos feels
>>
File: Greg Ponhus.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Greg Ponhus.jpg
85 KB, 1280x720
get into local music scene

start taking photos

somewhat develop a taste for wine

be adventures
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.