[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I literally can't respect a woman that goes to clubs. Even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9
File: bad-girls-club-588.jpg (50 KB, 588x449) Image search: [Google]
bad-girls-club-588.jpg
50 KB, 588x449
I literally can't respect a woman that goes to clubs. Even if she uses "I go because my friends invite me, not that I like it much" card.
>>
>>24954175

im sure those women are just devastated by that fact, anon

whatever will they do without your respect?
>>
Women go to clubs to get hit on and attention or for one-nighters.

I cant either.
>>
File: AloneWithFriends.jpg (54 KB, 704x540) Image search: [Google]
AloneWithFriends.jpg
54 KB, 704x540
>>24954175
It's okay when Lain does it though.
>>
>>24954193
Probably get angry and act like we're worthless until our common sense starts to influence enough men that it scares them, at which point they will then change their minds
>>
>Women go to clubs to get hit on and attention or for one-nighters.

nope its just a meme
woman go to clubs because they get all of the attention they want and free rides/drinks

i mean imagine being able to have free entry,free alchohol and free cab driver wouldn't that be the best way to have fun
>>
Why not? Most females you come across will have been to one at some point. A lot just go to have a drink and dance with their friends
>>
They all look too old to be in a club. Maximum age to go to a club is maybe 23.
>>
>>24954193
There are things that can be complex and not completely black&white. This is not one of the cases.

It is simple as this anon >>24954194 said. I find it funny when people try rationalize this simple fact.
>>
I worked in a night club for three years. You are making the right decision.

inb4 "normie go." Out of the regular staff, 1/2 play magic the gathering, dungeons and dragons and other autistic shit like wh40k. The other 1/2 are autistic failed chads. you don't have to be normie to work in a successful bar; only the bartenders have to be social.
>>
>>24954226
aye and all you have to do is give them fake number and smile.
>>
>>24954193
Thing is, Chad doesn't respect them either, he'll fuck them for sure, but never settle for a barfly, only betas will do that.
>>
Don't call her wifey if you met her at the freaknik
>>
>>24954252
Is it true the bouncers get more ass than anyone else?
>>
>>24954272

Not him, but i worked as a security guard in Australia. Both armed and unarmed. That's a load of crock of shit, you get asked if you want your dick sucked etc.. so you let them in. But get caught and there goes your job and your experience.
>>
>>24954225

but you are just as worthless as them
>>
>>24954272
DJ's
>>
>>24954272

Maybe, if you're a Chad you can get laid in literally any position. Even cook.

But generally I think bartender > DJ > bouncer > porter > cook for getting females interested. Those are basically all of the jobs that exist in my club. There is also a "party host" but I can't judge him since he is dating a bartender and therefore never gets randoms. I often have incredibly drunk retarded bitches start talking to me but I am severely autistic so they usually go away (I'm a porter). If you are a bouncer you could definitely fuck a lot of females if you manage to A) get their number and then AFTER work hit on them and B) not be autistic
>>
>>24954231
>A lot just go to have a drink and dance with their friends
>Believing the shit excuses females gave to him.
You are so naive.
>>
File: Pepe_gun.jpg (6 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_gun.jpg
6 KB, 200x194
>>24954194
Also for free drinks.
It really posts my pepes when women brag about how they make beta guy pay for their drinks and then walk away.
>>
>>24954312
Girls love cooks.
>>
>>24954702

We've had 4 cooks over the last year and 3 of them were turbo-autists

I agree that being a cook can be seen as a positive since almost all people prefer partners who can make good food, but cook jobs suck dick
>>
>>24954252
>and other autistic shit like wh40k

40k is autistic?
>>
>>24954840

>Spending hundreds of dollars on overpriced GW shit so you can then spend 500 hours painting miniatures just to get btfo by some faggot playing max-cheese Necrons

yes, it's autistic.
I still love 40k though
>>
>>24954876
I don't wanna be an autist, but I don't want to leave my Eldar unfinished either ;_; What do I do, anon?
>>
>>24954896

>Eldar

Continue painting your master race minis, Eldar is best 40k

Also the only thing more autistic than engaging in autist hobbies is giving the same hobbies up because you're worried you'll look autistic based on what some other autist on the internet told you
>>
>>24954175
OP's mom was probably a club rat and brought dudes home at 1 am lmao
>>
File: pepelecter.jpg (37 KB, 305x362) Image search: [Google]
pepelecter.jpg
37 KB, 305x362
>>24954702
Only the masterchefs.
>>
File: famousnightclub.jpg (41 KB, 523x425) Image search: [Google]
famousnightclub.jpg
41 KB, 523x425
>>24954175

I think robots have a beef with the hedonism associated with it.

Hedonism is paradoxical, she may enjoy clubbing because of free drinks and attention from guys gets.
But may not enjoy going on hikes, doing outdoorsy stuff, photography etc etc (or at least not superficially) or vice versa

Most 'normies' as you know them, have gone to a night club at least once.

The lack of respect for me, starts when almost all of their social life revolves around the weekend. Majority of their photo's are nightclub photos. Same shit different place.

They play the field, they have an inflated sense of worth because of all the attention they get, they have picks, the game is in their field.
Once they hit the 27-28 mark, all that goes away, and they didn't invest in themselves in their youth, many don't have redeeming qualities, sure they may have networking on their side, but its only by association, much like the hundred others just like her. I've seen it too many times (most end up working in HR lel)

It gets interesting when they try to settle down.
But maybe in another post.

To conclude, like everything in life, moderation.

Don't be bitter because its a circle you're excluded from. Don't treat it as if its pious devotion that you can't enter social group that you can't get into in the first place.

Investing in yourself is much better, learn to trade shares/ forex/ property learn invest for more wealth, start up a new hobby, leave your comfort zone and make friend through there, it will be more worthwhile. Understandably it is difficult for robots.
>>
>>24955030
>(most end up working in HR lel)
I fucking hate HR. Literally the most useless, feminine, shit tier job.
>>
>>24954175
OP, you're on 4chan. It's not like you would respect women in any regards whether they were clubbing or not.
>>
>>24955030
Anon, you said it like only losers without any goals or skills go to those places. If that was the case, I would be totally okay with it.

The thing is even rather "decent" people find it reasonable to go such places. Not dancing, not doing anything, but just going there. I really can't find any rational explaination. It is fucking loud and crowded. Musics are mostly shit, people are dancing randomly like fucking chimps. WHY IN THE HELL WOULD ANYONE SPEND THEIR PRECIOUS TIME WITH SUCH THING?! Anything, just anything would be better choice for them to have good time. I JUST CAN'T UNDERSTAND!
>>
File: 1449801663799.jpg (2 MB, 2800x4000) Image search: [Google]
1449801663799.jpg
2 MB, 2800x4000
>Clubbing
>>
File: 1445925837063.jpg (57 KB, 567x561) Image search: [Google]
1445925837063.jpg
57 KB, 567x561
>>24955217
>people are dancing randomly like fucking chimps. WHY IN THE HELL WOULD ANYONE SPEND THEIR PRECIOUS TIME WITH SUCH THING?!
>he posts on /r9k/
Post your fedora collection
>>
File: violet crumble.jpg (206 KB, 735x1500) Image search: [Google]
violet crumble.jpg
206 KB, 735x1500
>>24955089
Want the ironic part about it?

> they'll likely hire the talent and skills required for a job

tfw I've seen 3 people get turned down who were idea for the job because.
> The didn't like the vibe of the person (gut instinct, ok we'll give them that)
> the other candidate was better looking.
The kekkest of them all.
> the girl in particular was someone she knew a few years back and had a falling out.
>Achieved more than she did and was going for a job that pays more than hers, so the application was delayed for the position that the company really needed, which a rival company got a word of, the applicant was headhunted by said rival company and fucked up the hiring company for another 6 months while they looked for another candidate and outsourced that particular line of work to a different firm.
>>
>>24955259
I listen good music, have a nice cup of coffee and I can always close this site whenever I want.
>>
>>24955217
Person you're replying to.

That's why I said hedonism is a paradox. what they may like you may not like.

People go for a variety of reasons, from getting free drinks (as in the thread) to getting blind drunk, to humping a random hottie.
People find advantages to those things.
>>
>>24955308

Have you considered that since women universally have shit taste, they may consider clubbing to be the following?

>I listen to good music, have a nice mixed drink and I can always leave whenever I want
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 493x495) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 493x495
>>24954194
Some go just to dance and have fun, amigo
>>
>>24955297
seeing normies be confronted with a tenth of the bullshit fat hate threads on /fit/ make fun of on the tv show was golden
>>
>>24955965
>Women
>Having taste at all.
Just decide the trend, and you will also decide what woman will like. Even girls go alternative like the most popular and mainstreams shits. They have no depth at all...
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.