[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This middle aged penniless nigger fucked over 1000 white wom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9
File: Simon-Mol.jpg (41 KB, 620x414) Image search: [Google]
Simon-Mol.jpg
41 KB, 620x414
This middle aged penniless nigger fucked over 1000 white women and even gave a few dozen of them HIV.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol

What's your excuse for being a virgin
>>
>>24954122

Because I'm white.
>>
>>24954122

I misread penniless as penis-less.
>>
>>24954122
>After sexual intercourse he used to say to his female partners that his sperm was sacred.
This is hilarious. He literally poisoned them with his dick. This sounds like some of my chinese erotic comics

>he accused a girl who demanded he should wear them that she was racist because as he was Black she thought he must be infected with HIV
You don't wanna get HIV ? Dat rayciss !
>>
Via clubs of course. Those places are full of losers. If you look normal in some any or above it drunk girls would start sucking you off already. That's not much of a success. Who knows, maybe he also got HIV from one of those bitches he fucked from a club and decided to get revenge this way.
>>
File: 12870267065.jpg (54 KB, 514x556) Image search: [Google]
12870267065.jpg
54 KB, 514x556
>>24954436
>he accused a girl who demanded he should wear them that she was racist because as he was Black she thought he must be infected with HIV
kek

I wouldn't stick my peepee into anyone without a full raingear desu, not that it matters since I'm a virgin but anyway.
>>
>>24954478
B-but anon, I'm clean too. You can trust me with your pee pee.
>>
File: 139068951544.jpg (162 KB, 561x760) Image search: [Google]
139068951544.jpg
162 KB, 561x760
>>24954493
Sure you are you little cumslut

Only if we were dating for a longer period of time and I knew you wouldn't slut it up when I'm not watching.
>>
>refusing to use condoms
>impregnating innocent polish girls with his superior, infected BBC cum
>spreading his tainted seed, knowingly infecting them with his strain
That's really erotic. I can imagine him pulling his thick cock out of their stretched, wrecked pussy, his length dripping with the off-white baby juice that he sprayed all over their cervixes, knowing that he's conquered another white bitch.
>>
File: yer wite, mon.jpg (20 KB, 460x575) Image search: [Google]
yer wite, mon.jpg
20 KB, 460x575
>>24954122
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
>"Black people have HIV"
>DAS RACIST
>Black
>Has HIV
>>
Trashy white sluts
>>
BURN THE COAL, PAY THE TOLL

Sluts got was coming to them.
>>
>>24954524
I'm okay with having to wear a chastity belt, just saying.
>>
>>24954577
the impregnation part sounds nice, but the indirect mass murder is a bit depressing

>tfw not knocking up tons of polish bitches
>>
>>24954122
>literally dying of HIV
>'I... I dun have.. HIV'
>'You all... racist'

He a good boy, he dindu nuffin.
>>
File: HOL UP NIGG.png (151 KB, 339x288) Image search: [Google]
HOL UP NIGG.png
151 KB, 339x288
He is the reverse form of Elliot Rodger.

He removed sluts and whores, may his dick be blessed
>>
>>24954701
he's also a mirror image of Chad as well because he uses sex as his vehicle to harm women

he's some sort of quantum robot or something
>>
>>24954122
My excuse is being Asian in a white man's nation. Oh wait, I'm not even a virgin! Top kek, losers.
>>
File: 1449001260237.jpg (35 KB, 480x529) Image search: [Google]
1449001260237.jpg
35 KB, 480x529
>>24954955
......ok? Its great your little ricedick got pussy but why you got to type it like you the kid on the bike from Ed, Edd and Eddy? Nobody give a fuck chang especially since the bitch you fucked is probably keking you as we speak
>>
>>24954644
>belt
So you are not a guy then I take it?
>>
>>24954122
Can we stop pretending that blacks can be robots now? They can literally (LITERALLY) get laid any time they want.
>>
>>24954122
Cause I'm asian
>>
>>24954134
very underrated
this is, after all, a systematic genocide
>>
>>24954122
>women
>white women
>niggers
>aids
>2016
>>
>After police published Mol's photo and an alert before the start of court proceedings, Warsaw HIV testing centers were "invaded by young women". A few said that they knew Mol. Some of the HIV tests have been positive. According to the police inspector who had been monitoring the tests and the case: "Some women very quickly started to suffer drug-resistant tonsillitis and fungal infections. They looked wasted, some lost as many as 15 kilograms and were deeply traumatized, impeding us taking the witness statements. 18 additional likely victims have been identified thereby".[32] Genetic tests of the virus from the infectees and Simon proved that it was specific to Cameroon

Exactly what all disgusting coalburners deserve.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.