[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Every serial killer is justified
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: 1446899110381.jpg (82 KB, 438x503) Image search: [Google]
1446899110381.jpg
82 KB, 438x503
Every serial killer is justified
>>
I'm rather partial to George Sodini myself.
>>
File: George_Sodini[1].jpg (19 KB, 236x350) Image search: [Google]
George_Sodini[1].jpg
19 KB, 236x350
>>24953979
>On a website registered in his name, Sodini chronicled over a nine-month period his rejections by women and his severe sexual frustration. "Who knows why? I am not ugly or too weird. No sex since July 1990 either (I was 29)," he writes. "Last time I slept all night with a girlfriend it was 1982. Girls and women don't even give me a second look ANYWHERE."

>About his problems with women, he wrote: "Women just don't like me. There are 30 million desirable women in the US (my estimate) and I cannot find one." He also wrote about contemplating carrying out a shooting, which he referred to as the "exit plan", while also revealing that he "chickened out" of carrying out such a shooting earlier in the year. The website states that he was "never married" and concludes "Death Lives!" Sodini states, "Probably 99% of the people who know me well don't even think I was this crazy."
>>
Great stuff, right? He'd fit right it here.
>>
>>24954096
I love him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T022hG9Sp4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSEozUu5d-4

Got any others like this besides Elliot?
>>
File: 1439399814152.png (48 KB, 982x546) Image search: [Google]
1439399814152.png
48 KB, 982x546
>>24953951
I believe that Detective Manny Pardo is the greatest Hotline Miami character of all time and if you disagree you are obviously a brainwashed Jacket Jackoff. Jacket isn't even that good of a killer, he has already been outdone by the mysterious and enigmatic shadow killer, The Miami Mutilator. Sound scary? Well, it's a good thing the master detective Manny Pardo is right on the case. However... this may be too much... even for a man like him.
>>
File: 602.gif (2 MB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
602.gif
2 MB, 350x350
>Sodini, 48, fired as many as 52 shots into a "Latin impact" dance class
>"Latin impact" dance class
>>
Chris Mercer, maybe.

Does anybody have a link to his manifesto?
>>
File: 1448079217853.png (201 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1448079217853.png
201 KB, 500x373
>>24953951
>ywn play HM3
>>
File: 1vLCsD1qc8vtf.jpg (73 KB, 500x215) Image search: [Google]
1vLCsD1qc8vtf.jpg
73 KB, 500x215
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2009/aug/09/george-sodini-barbara-ellen
>It makes you wonder what these raging males want - a mass apology from womankind for being assertive and for not particularly fancying them? Are we actually supposed to placate and appease the kind of man who signs off a blog with the cheery cry: "Death lives!"
HOW ABOUT SOME FUCKING SYMPATHY, SOME EMPATHY, YOU GOD DAMN FUCKING RETARDS
>>
>>24954300
>I just looked out my front window and saw a beautiful college-age girl leave Bob Fox's house, across the street. I guess he got a good lay today. College girls are ----. I masturbate. Frequently. He is about 45 years old. She was a long haired, hot little hottie with a beautiful bod. I masturbate. Frequently. Some were simply meant to walk a lonely path in life. I don't usually look out, but just happened to notice. Holy ----. I have masturbated since age 13. Thanks, mum and brother (by blood alone). And dad, old man, for TOTALLY ignoring me through the years. All of you DEEPLY helped me be this way.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.