[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My God...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
Look at those tits.

Just look at them.

Some guy, somewhere, got to suck on those things.

My life will never be complete.
>>
why are they pointy
>>
Imagine curling up in her lap, with her gently running her fingers through your hair and talking to you softly as you suckle at her tits, drinking her milk.
>>
On the bright side: there are probably millions of women with similar breasts and general looks.
>>
Some dude somewhere is tired of her neurotic bullshit. Granted he got to hit it first, but if that's all you really want then get your ass to Amsterdam or something.
>>
File: 1399272783569.jpg (25 KB, 308x325) Image search: [Google]
1399272783569.jpg
25 KB, 308x325
>>24954009
nigga i want to drink her pussy juice not her milk
>>
>tfw can imagine the taste and texture

the only upside of having an uggo pity fuck you at one point
>>
>Oh thats what your boobs look like? I'm afraid we're gonna have to break up.

Seriously though, not a fan of those breasts.
>>
>>24954150
not exactly the picture i was looking for, but close enough
>>
>>24953947
They could be a lot lot bigger.
>>
File: 1370353721544.jpg (34 KB, 324x289) Image search: [Google]
1370353721544.jpg
34 KB, 324x289
>>24954009
>tfw
>unoriginal post
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.