[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had a christmas party with work and we went out of town. We
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1427522097699.jpg (10 KB, 238x250) Image search: [Google]
1427522097699.jpg
10 KB, 238x250
I had a christmas party with work and we went out of town. We went clubbing andd I tried to get laid. I talked with some girls but they werent interested in me. One girl actually ignored me after another guy started to talk to her. We had talked for 10 or 15 minutes so she was pretty rude.

I came back to the hotel at night and saw one of my female coworkers crying in the hotel lobby. She had lost her phone, wallet and keys so she asked if she would come to my room. I said ok and we went there and another coworker was sleeping there. He is married.

I helped her to close off her credit cards etc. when she was just sobbing in the corner. She was still crying so I tried to hug her but she brushed me off and went to sleep next to my married coworker.

In the morning I woke up and they were nowhere to be seen. I walked to bathroom and opened the door and they were fucking in there. I was like whatever and went back to sleep. Afterwards when we left to go back home my other coworkers started to tease me on how I dont get any pussy and am useless in getting the girls.

I agree with them. It seems to be next to impossible for me to get any girls to like me. I dont understand how normies meet girls that just like them and are attracted to them. I have always been someone that girls just dont like.
>>
I feel that way but it turns out the success rate was one in seven thousand, not one in infinity. Keep trying and get clues on how the chads talk to ladies. You're probably sending off major beta vibes.
>>
Maybe try pulling moves on them
>>
yeah i seem to be the same way op. even when i was in better shape i just repelled the fuck out of womyn. im real sorry it went down like that. thanks for sharing this and i hope you can find a way to cope with things.
>>
>>24953826
How are you physically? How old are you? Do you mind your hygiene? Do you have a squeaky/ high pitched voice? Do you know how to talk to people? Do you have any kind of autism or other disorder that makes it difficult for you to communicate to people?

Most of these things can be fixed, the others can be trained.
>>
Clubs are hunting grounds for alpha males and handsome chads. I'm guessing you are neither of these.

Stop trying to 'pick up' girls or 'make a move' etc. just be yourself instead. if you don't know what 'being yourself' means then that's the real problem. Once you understand that everything else will begin to fall into place
>>
Bring a plate of poisoned muffins to work next week.
>>
>>24953826
>We had talked for 10 or 15 minutes so she was pretty rude.

OP, you don't just simply talk to a girl you just met for 15 minutes. 5 minutes conversation max. She probably wanted to disengage after 5 minutes when you didn't make a move but you weren't able to pick up her clues.
>>
>>24954002
The thing is that "being yourself" doesn't work for some people because they lack human interaction, or have other issues. That's why I asked those questions to OP. That way, I can give effective advice.

>I learnt how to normie, survival reasons
>>
>>24953988

I am 32. Yes I shower etc. and use clean clothes. I lift weights and train boxing and wrestling. I am 180 cm and 83 kg. I dont think my appearence is the problem.

I talk normally and usually am not a pushover. Now people just started to tease me on being FA.

I think I might have asperger. One girl actually called me a robot irl once. She said I am always calculating and thinking about something.

I think that I just dont connect with women emotionally and seem to them as a fake person.
>>
>>24954086
Ok, so you're a long run guy. This means that bar pick ups won't work with you because you need to talk to someone for a while to even know if you want something with them.

I'm also the same, and I also think I have a mild version of asperger. I did train myself in body cues - train my body to mimic the other person's movements, give appropriate body language according to the situation and use my voice intonation to serve objectives. Basically, I trained myself to be consciously charming (I work as a teacher, so it's a job thing). I would recommend you to do "people observation", along with reading some psychology material regarding the subject. The voice can be trained, just go to singing classes or something.

After a while, you start doing things automatically.

What I do think it would go well for you is that you have to start talking to people who you actually can take things slow with. Maybe get into some hobby group, go over the Internet (bitches be cray) or something. But I don't think bar pickups are good for you, at least not right now.
>>
>>24954086
op its clearly the way you communicate, through both body language and verbal communication.

Women are able to read you even if you dont say anything, you are clearly giving off the "beta" vibe, which women are turned off by.

You need to change your state of mind and the way you present yourself, honestly if you had confidence and walk around like you owned the place your chances of getting laid are much higher.

But in general, learn about body language and teach yourself to become good at it.

Btw eye contact it pretty much everything.
Also fake it till your make it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.