[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am going to the movie with my oneitis, and it's the midnight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 640x480
I am going to the movie with my oneitis, and it's the midnight screening

Not sure if this a date or not.

But any tips for my first date?
>>
>>24953660
Do the meme yawn and hand over shoulder, girls love that shit
>>
File: AUR-91135-2[1].jpg (174 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
AUR-91135-2[1].jpg
174 KB, 1600x1600
>>24953660
stay in school kid, reported for underageb&
>>
>>24953691
I am already 30 , and she is 23
>>
Give her the letter D
>>
Do the meme yawn and put your dick on her face, girls love that shit
>>
>>24953706
>Oh anon I had so much fun tonight, you're like a brother to me
>>
>>24953660

Play it cool, and don't get your hopes up.
>>
>>24953706
Why post it here you dumb old fart? fuck off with your normie threads.
>>
>>24953660
Paint benis blue and when Finn brings out the lightsaber, pop your boner out and make the "whoosh" sound as it turns on.
>>
This is probably the worst board to ask for help on.

All I know is that it never works if I talk to girls, and it never works if I'm myself.

So don't talk to her and don't be yourself?

Good luck.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.